Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage? (12398 Views)

How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / Parents With 2 or More Boys How Do You Cope? / Husbands Or Wives With Mouth Odour, How Do You Cope? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage? by jashar(f): 1:43pm On Jun 21, 2016
Dyt:

And there he goes again
undecided undecided

He can burst bubble ehn..... kai. I feel like knocking his big head. Sometimes, it's not about 'attachment' or anything. it's about genuine care and concern.

What's wrong with being there for someone. in short, i've vex.......

Marxxxxxxxxx......................come here.
Re: Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage? by Marxxx: 1:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
Dyt:

He's lucky to have people stretch hands for friendship but he prefers to suck
Sorry I am harsh but hey
I won't/can't dictate how you live your life

Pele
Hey I don't want all the pele...or pity undecided....or anything I am still me...what's up with you dude? You are male now cheesy
Re: Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage? by jashar(f): 1:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
Marxxx:
Jashar your friend is here dyt...She is male now....dyt why the "identity crisis"

Ehn ooo......... she's in a 'delicate' place right now. grin grin grin grin.
Re: Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage? by Dyt(f): 1:48pm On Jun 21, 2016
Marxxx:
Hey I don't want all the pele...or pity undecided....or anything I am still me...what's up with you dude? You are male now cheesy

Well no pity here
Its just sad ni
And all I can do right now is Pele
Lucky you have people to make you feel its nothing
I hope you don't push your folks away too sha
All you need now is nothing but love

Feeling awful right now cos I will always wanna know how you faring
Re: Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage? by Marxxx: 1:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
jashar:

He can burst bubble ehn..... kai. I feel like knocking his big head. Sometimes, it's not about 'attachment' or anything. it's about genuine care and concern.

What's wrong with being there for someone. in short, i've vex.......

Marxxxxxxxxx......................come here.
Hian (whatever that means)....i may never get married and that is my Biggest worry...
Re: Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage? by Dyt(f): 1:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
Marxxx:
Jashar your friend is here dyt...She is male now....dyt why the "identity crisis"
to confuse people like you
Flips hair
Re: Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage? by Dyt(f): 1:53pm On Jun 21, 2016
Marxxx:
Hian (whatever that means)....i may never get married and that is my Biggest worry...
You must really have a terrible low self esteem
Hianus
Re: Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage? by jashar(f): 1:58pm On Jun 21, 2016
Marxxx:

lolzzzzz...........

hiannnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin @ you jare. You see why i wanted to talk offline.

Why may you never get married? undecided

What's the type of cancer? What stage? What treatment are you on? What's the prognosis? How are you responding to treatment?

These are the things that I wanted to know.
Re: Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage? by jashar(f): 1:58pm On Jun 21, 2016
Dyt:

Hianus

As in........ cry
Re: Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage? by Dyt(f): 2:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
jashar:

As in........ cry

I think he enjoys when he annoys "humans"

Feel like giving him a heavy knock right now
Re: Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage? by Marxxx: 2:01pm On Jun 21, 2016
Dyt:

Hianus
wow...I don't even know what low self esteem means right now...perhaps when I don't have fluids in my lungs again I will check that up...I always thought I will have a grand nuclear family...My Bad...Jashar...what does jashar means? and dyt what does Hian and Hianus mean...? time to take notes
Re: Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage? by jashar(f): 2:03pm On Jun 21, 2016
Dyt:

His own specie ehnn......... na 1 in a trillion. What's the big deal? Who has time, energy or emotions to throw pity parties?

I don't roll that way.
Re: Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage? by Marxxx: 2:06pm On Jun 21, 2016
Dyt:

looooolllll....really....
Re: Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage? by jashar(f): 2:07pm On Jun 21, 2016
Marxxx:
wow...I don't even know what low self esteem means right now...perhaps when I don't have fluids in my lungs again I will check that up...I always thought I will have a grand nuclear family...My Bad...Jashar...what does jashar means? and dyt what does Hian and Hianus mean...? time to take notes

Marxxxx.... why are you like this?

hmmmmmmmmm.........................

Jashar means 'upright' in Hebrew.
Re: Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage? by Dyt(f): 2:09pm On Jun 21, 2016
Marxxx:

Smh
You think you will die and leave the woman alone?
We all will die

Wo
Iwolomo jare
Re: Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage? by Marxxx: 2:13pm On Jun 21, 2016
jashar:

lolzzzzz...........

hiannnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin @ you jare. You see why i wanted to talk offline.

Why may you never get married? undecided

What's the type of cancer? What stage? What treatment are you on? What's the prognosis? How are you responding to treatment?

These are the things that I wanted to know.
Lungs....stage? I was treating pneumonia I never knew it was cancer until last year...and with what I have observed so far I know it's the advanced stage...Truth is am gonna die...that is confirmed...I have had both chemo and radiation therapy combined...Since this month nothing is working...I could cough up blood that might fill up a tea cup...is that bad...
Re: Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage? by jashar(f): 2:20pm On Jun 21, 2016
Marxxx:
Lungs....stage? I was treating pneumonia I never knew it was cancer until last year...and with what I have observed so far I know it's the advanced stage...Truth is am gonna die...and am not scared about it...

Lung cancer then. Who won't die my dear brother? We'll all leave this place one day. Just decide to leave in style grin and secure your eternity with Jesus.

Where are you getting treatment? Did you get alternative diagnosis? How often are you receiving treatment? How is your diet?

I'm at work now ooo, you're distracting me. But I know with this your disappearing acts, the likelihood of communicating with you is pretty slim.

Honestly........ what's the matter with you sef? Someone cannot check up on you again?

Hiannnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage? by jashar(f): 2:26pm On Jun 21, 2016
Marxxx:
Lungs....stage? I was treating pneumonia I never knew it was cancer until last year...and with what I have observed so far I know it's the advanced stage...Truth is am gonna die...that is confirmed...I have had both chemo and radiation therapy combined...Since this month nothing is working...I could cough up blood that might fill up a tea cup...is that bad...

Ok. So, has your whole hair fallen off yet? smiley You still working?

I'll be praying for you. No matter the outcome. smiley. God is with you, even unto the end. May not always feel like it, but that the blessed and quiet assurance of knowing Jesus. He never promised the road will be easy or smooth, He only promised to be with us through it all. smiley
Re: Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage? by Dyt(f): 2:27pm On Jun 21, 2016
Marxxx:

Just live this min like its your last
Who knows it
It might even be the last min of anyone of us
Re: Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage? by Marxxx: 6:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
jashar:

Ok. So, has your whole hair fallen off yet? smiley You still working?

I'll be praying for you. No matter the outcome. smiley. God is with you, even unto the end. May not always feel like it, but that the blessed and quiet assurance of knowing Jesus. He never promised the road will be easy or smooth, He only promised to be with us through it all. smiley

looooolllll.....i didnt have much problem with my hair, although I am always on skin grin...yeah after treatment I am always good to go but this month...is something else...I have not been to work throughout the month...I have resigned...but its not yet official
Re: Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage? by jashar(f): 6:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
Marxxx:
looooolllll.....i didnt have much problem with my hair, although I am always on skin grin...yeah after treatment I am always good to go but this month...is something else...I have not been to work throughout the month...I have resigned...but its not yet official

Ok. Take one day at a time.
Re: Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
Marxxx:
wow...that's good...I am sick....real sick...and I have an appointment on 30th...but I am already having serious aches and pain...I have cancer...I was diagnosed early last year initially I had thought it was pneumonia....but it was freaking cancer..."identity crisis"...lol...I like your post and your use of language...

Omgggg Marxxx I am soo sorry to hear this cry cry cry.

Please don't give up. I hope they caught it early. I will pray for you. Please lay it all at God's feet. It is well with you kiss
Re: Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage? by Marxxx: 6:57pm On Jun 21, 2016
jashar:

Lung cancer then. Who won't die my dear brother? We'll all leave this place one day. Just decide to leave in style grin and secure your eternity with Jesus.

Where are you getting treatment? Did you get alternative diagnosis? How often are you receiving treatment? How is your diet?

I'm at work now ooo, you're distracting me. But I know with this your disappearing acts, the likelihood of communicating with you is pretty slim.

Honestly........ what's the matter with you sef? Someone cannot check up on you again?

really? Distraction is fun...I miss work too...I have learnt how to braid...lollllllllllll....i can braid your hair...USA...every 4weeks...there is no prescribed diet given to me by my handler I only reduced sugar intake and I use lots and lots of supplement...although I have stopped smoking a long time ago...
Re: Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 21, 2016
Marxxx:

Omg omg I am sooo Sorry cry cry cry
Re: Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage? by Marxxx: 7:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
jashar:

what is wrong with you too? Mbok....? hiann
Re: Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage? by jashar(f): 7:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
Marxxx:
really? Distraction is fun...I miss work too...I have learnt how to braid...lollllllllllll....i can braid your hair...USA...every 4weeks...there is no prescribed diet given to me by my handler I only reduced sugar intake and I use lots and lots of supplement...although I have stopped smoking a long time ago...

Ehen, I don get free stylist ooo... cheesy
Oya, I want to do kinky braids oo....

Lolz @ distraction is fun. I know right!!!! grin

Ehn ehn.... keep smoking undecided
Re: Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage? by jashar(f): 7:03pm On Jun 21, 2016
Marxxx:
what is wrong with you too? Mbok....? hiann

grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

Distraction is fun. wink
Re: Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage? by Marxxx: 7:05pm On Jun 21, 2016
fem29:

Omg omg I am sooo Sorry cry cry cry
awww...thanks...
Re: Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 21, 2016
Marxxx:

Please the most important thing right now is to give your life to christ
Re: Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage? by Marxxx: 7:06pm On Jun 21, 2016
jashar:

Ehen, I don get free stylist ooo... cheesy
Oya, I want to do kinky braids oo....

Lolz @ distraction is fun. I know right!!!! grin
wait let me ask my little niece...she has taught me a lot lately..the kinky part is what I don't get
Re: Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage? by jashar(f): 7:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
Marxxx:
wait let me ask my little niece...she has taught me a lot lately..the kinky part is what I don't get

I'm waiting...
Re: Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage? by Marxxx: 7:11pm On Jun 21, 2016
jashar:

grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

Distraction is fun. wink
Yes! But not when you are working with numbers....lol...where is dyt?...what does jashar mean? what is your real name? I am Emi Marxwel...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do You Treat Your Maid? / Nigerians With English Surnames / Gender And Chores- Issues In Relationships And Marriages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.