Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. (29191 Views)

Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value / Assassination Attempt: "Why Governor Bello Wants Me Dead" – Dino Melaye / I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. by Achorise: 12:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:

you just read that book abi? na so the writer explain am?
Mr I know it all, Explain it better. Didn't Oshiomole make Jonathan look incompetent in every comment he made, Trying to appear ten times better than the whole Nigeria populace ? How many times did he make Jonathan feel secured and better off?Abi you want just show intellectual muscles?
Re: Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. by jzdoberman: 12:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
]Edo people and juju, chai.

DEY BE LIKE 5 & 6... Na so one of dem dey accuse me say I wan kill am with juju. I bone the ediot 4 life.
Re: Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. by OlujobaSamuel: 12:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
Achorise:
Mr I know it all, Explain it better. Didn't Oshiomole make Jonathan look incompetent in every comment he made, Trying to appear ten times better than the whole Nigeria populace ? How many times did he make Jonathan feel secured and better off?Abi you want just show intellectual muscles?
e pain am. pele, I no go do am again.
I don't need to explain anything bro, the content of that chapter is not in anyway related to your usage of it. Ask anyone you know to explain better, I might be bias in my view.
Re: Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. by goshen26: 12:22pm On Apr 25, 2016
The same Odubu whose home town have not had light since Dec 2013....Urhonigbe will not support him even if he wins the primary
Re: Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
primary school teachers will be the happiest people on earth if you just die,but alas! that won't happen when your akankankangban mother is alive,Shorty better Finnish that hole you dug at third junction before leaving office lest you cut upper from the rest of Benin,yeye dey smell, watching their governorship primaries on 3D
Re: Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. by Frankiss44(m): 12:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
is osho owing? ur yeye dey smell, or u must be an ipob, becos if u are in edo state,u would have be misinform, anyway, the use of juju is disallowed and disapproved in my dictionary

You didn't even make a little sense.. Grow up. Come to Edo State and see what is happening at the grassroots. Local government workers are practically living like beggars.. Not everything is politics kid.
Re: Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. by loomer: 1:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
Weda u stay home or you no stay home, e no go affect the outcome of the main election.

Unblockable:
If Oshiomole and Ojesua think they can impose Godwin Obaseki on us, then they are joking. If Obaseki emerges as the Governorship Candidate of APC controversially, then I wouldn't have choice than to stay at home on the day of Election. Level playing field is all what the Aspirants need.

Those leaders at the meeting who 'admonished' the Deputy to jettison the idea of contesting should bury their heads in shame. He's eligible to seek the office of the Governor just like Godwin Obaseki. So they should stop misyearning.

I could still remember what Barr. Ken Imasuagbon told the delegates when he came to Akoko Edo APC Secretariat. In his words "When y'all get home, ask your wives, between Godwin Obaseki and Ken Imasuagbon (Rice man), who should I vote (for) come June 4th? The question your wife would ask you is 'Who's Godwin Obaseki?'" Obaseki is not popular in Edo State!
Re: Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. by NTAChannel5: 1:25pm On Apr 25, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. by glossy6(f): 3:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
kilo eleyin
Re: Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. by Goddex: 3:28pm On Apr 25, 2016
Jirate:
So You don’t want to die, and You told a Widow to “Go and Die”. There is God O. cool cool cool
Re: Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. by lumeneng22: 3:51pm On Apr 25, 2016
Yes! what goes around comes around. You all are the same.
Re: Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. by Bitterleafsoup: 4:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
NwaEzefuNaMba:
Your deputy wants ya wife.
tongue Who wouldn't?

Re: Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. by Oshotse21(m): 5:46pm On Apr 25, 2016
Kettle calling pot black
Re: Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. by Nyaknor(m): 5:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
Osho baba
Re: Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. by kan12(m): 7:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
Evidence or lai Mohammed is ur keske.
Re: Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. by miqos02(m): 8:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
Jirate:
So You don’t want to die, and You told a Widow to “Go and Die”. There is God O. cool cool cool
Re: Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. by AreaFada2: 12:57am On Apr 26, 2016
Na wa
Re: Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. by LovesonBlezz(m): 4:19pm On May 14, 2016
NobleAngell:
Oshooooooo. Trust me if this is true, the only thing he is after is Iara your wife. That's the one reason why anyone would want to kill you.
wit dis ur dp eh..thank God i dont knw ur boo grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba / Obama Anthony And Marisa Noipitak Arrested For Meth Trafficking In Thailand / FG Gives 29 Civil Servants Television Sets For Hard Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.