Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. (29192 Views)

Okorocha: Prince Eze Madumere, My Deputy Lacks Political Value / Assassination Attempt: "Why Governor Bello Wants Me Dead" – Dino Melaye / I Never Slapped My Deputy − El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. by Truefederalism(m): 10:27am On Apr 25, 2016
Go and die

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. by gratiaeo(m): 10:28am On Apr 25, 2016
Blood of Oshiomhole!
Re: Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. by Sijo01(f): 10:28am On Apr 25, 2016
Jirate:
So You don’t want to die, and You told a Widow to “Go and Die”. There is God O. cool cool cool

cheesy cheesy dude, you're wicked but right cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. by omogin(f): 10:30am On Apr 25, 2016
Blackmail won't save oshiomole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. by iriskiki(f): 10:36am On Apr 25, 2016
Ermmm oga oshiom-ole...no be today

Not only the deputy...most of the people of edo state.

F&cker

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 25, 2016
Hmmm....APC change

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. by NobleAngell(f): 10:38am On Apr 25, 2016
Oshooooooo. Trust me if this is true, the only thing he is after is Iara your wife. That's the one reason why anyone would want to kill you.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. by johnsonjosbles(m): 10:39am On Apr 25, 2016
Jirate:
So You don’t want to die, and You told a Widow to “Go and Die”. There is God O. cool cool cool
imagine!!!!!! Sango, over to you.
Re: Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. by giles14(m): 10:41am On Apr 25, 2016
Jirate:
cute babies

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. by mandax: 10:41am On Apr 25, 2016
All these Petty, Fetish and Handsome people who accidentally got rich and found found themselves on the corridors of power, they would not stop to amaze the public.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. by yinkslinks(m): 10:43am On Apr 25, 2016
So does it mean he wants you to die and he inherit lara? my God says you wont die but liveth.
Jirate:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/alleged-assassination-plot-oshiomhole-deputy-trade-claims/
Re: Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. by dalambusu(m): 10:43am On Apr 25, 2016
You should not worry if ur hands are clean. Besides he can not kill until it is your time. But my question is how do u know? It is either u visit native doctors too or u are native doctor ursef. Cos nah only witch dey know witch

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. by GEJmustGO(f): 10:45am On Apr 25, 2016
#MissingpDP

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. by Achorise: 10:45am On Apr 25, 2016
No 1 law of power.
"Never you outshine your master" Oshiomole tried to outshine Jonathan at all cost, he's paying for it, He has already lost the gubernatorial influence, if he desire to put one of his loyalists as governor.

paying for his betrayals.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. by Etizz: 10:50am On Apr 25, 2016
This is a serious accusation oh....
Re: Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. by darlenese(f): 10:54am On Apr 25, 2016
Oshio pls don't die o, if u know. His many nairalanders dey 'eye' your wife?

Any way I know they can't kill u, ugly people hardly die... Intact they live longer .

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. by Angelb4: 10:57am On Apr 25, 2016
90% of 'literates' here will not read this write-up but will just comment. Politics apart, Oshio Baba tried for Edo. Honestly, no juju can catch Oshiomole o. The guy na juju himself...for those who knew his mom before she died.
Re: Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. by 4nobody4every1: 11:00am On Apr 25, 2016
Jirate:
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. by Slymonster(m): 11:02am On Apr 25, 2016
even the deputy governor self na wacko. swearing with gods.. .lol smh
Re: Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. by 9jatatafo(m): 11:12am On Apr 25, 2016
From Numerical diarrhea to Go-and-Die and finally to Dibia (Native Doctor aka Jazzman nor be olofi ooo)
Re: Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. by Vongsama(m): 11:12am On Apr 25, 2016
Beta put ur house in order. Keep fighting urselves n give pdp d last laugh.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 11:14am On Apr 25, 2016
Your deputy wants ya wife.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. by eightsin(m): 11:16am On Apr 25, 2016
Engr.Chris Ogienwonyi; a former military tactician, Gen. Charles Airhiavbere (retd); a former governor of the state, Prof. Osarhiemien Osunbor; the Chairman of the Edo State Economic Team, Mr Godwin Obaseki; Mr Kenneth Imasuagbon; Comrade Peter Esele; Prof. Frederick Ebegue Amadasun;

Most of these people were in PDP... I just wonder what they are looking for in APC
Re: Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. by faithesco(f): 11:23am On Apr 25, 2016
ayemerbarth:
If not 4 greed, why will a man who has been DG for eight years want to be Governor for anoda eight yrs? When will the youth own today which was tomorrow yesterday? Questn.
my brother...dat na jamb question ooo,cos na only odubu and co go fit answer am
Re: Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. by OlujobaSamuel: 11:23am On Apr 25, 2016
Achorise:
No 1 law of power.
"Never you outshine your master" Oshiomole tried to outshine Jonathan at all cost, he's paying for it, He has already lost the gubernatorial influence, if he desire to put one of his loyalists as governor.

paying for his betrayals.
you just read that book abi? na so the writer explain am?
Re: Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. by faithesco(f): 11:23am On Apr 25, 2016
ayemerbarth:
If not 4 greed, why will a man who has been DG for eight years want to be Governor for anoda eight yrs? When will the youth own today which was tomorrow yesterday? Questn.
my brother...dat na jamb question ooo,cos na only odubu & co go fit answer am
Re: Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. by gbishman: 11:28am On Apr 25, 2016
This Oshomole can be really petty and Silly, why fear that which you proclaim as a christian as powerless.
Please focus on governing and allowing the Bini people select their next governor.
Re: Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. by dammytosh: 11:31am On Apr 25, 2016

The governor’s disclosure was said to have come as a surprise to the APC leaders but it equally elicited strong rebuttal from his deputy who attributed what he described as the spurious allegation to the handiwork of his political enemies. To buttress his innocence, Odubu volunteered to contact a strong traditional doctor in Benin, so that those who accused him will come and take an oath before the gods.

Hahahaha

The guy is a bastarrd.

So he did not suggest Rev na witch Doctor.

The allegation must be very true.
Re: Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. by cutechris2424: 11:34am On Apr 25, 2016
if he knew the use words he will carefully select his speech becos wat u say will find its back to u
Re: Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. by chiefoboh1(m): 11:35am On Apr 25, 2016
Angelb4:
90% of 'literates' here will not read this write-up but will just comment. Politics apart, Oshio Baba tried for Edo. Honestly, no juju can catch Oshiomole o. The guy na juju himself...for those who knew his mom before she died.
don't be a liar, his mom is alive. Stop saying what u don't know ,if oshio hear this one u are dead. That man cherish him mom pass any other thing o. Ask him why he always go to his village every weekend
Re: Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. by Arabiandude: 11:36am On Apr 25, 2016
Angelb4:
Have you killed his mom?
please don't say what you know nothing about.

Oshiomole's mom is not only alive but also bouncing like a new born baby.

There was an even in iyamho last week Friday and oshiomole's mom was at the event.

I won't fault you on others you said. His mom is arguably among the elders of .......... in the whole Nigeria.

Re: Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. by Jesusloveyou: 11:57am On Apr 25, 2016
Frankiss44:
Probably not only your deputy but all local government workers that you refused to pay since September.. Yeye dey smell.
is osho owing? ur yeye dey smell, or u must be an ipob, becos if u are in edo state,u would have be misinform, anyway, the use of juju is disallowed and disapproved in my dictionary

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill 10 Boko Haram Terrorists While On Operation In Borno. See Photos / Obasanjo: Carrington Leaked Information Of My Arrest During Abacha Regime / Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.