Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,477 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Don’t Expect Change Till 2016 Budget Is Signed –onu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Expect Change Till 2016 Budget Is Signed –onu (8096 Views)

Ogbonnaya Onu Rides In A Wooden Car (Photos) / The Strategic Implementation Plan For 2016 Budget Is Finally Released By The FG / Don't Expect Change Until The Budget Is Signed, FG Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Expect Change Till 2016 Budget Is Signed –onu by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
Truly sad we have a cow head as a President

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Expect Change Till 2016 Budget Is Signed –onu by igwegeorgiano(m): 1:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
honorable sir, i am waiting. i will reserve any comment for now untill the budget has been sign. thanks sir

1 Like

Re: Don’t Expect Change Till 2016 Budget Is Signed –onu by kinibigdeal(m): 1:59pm On Apr 25, 2016
He said change will start in 2years time

1 Like

Re: Don’t Expect Change Till 2016 Budget Is Signed –onu by Splinz(m): 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
Every day comes with new stories and lies from this accidental government.... Ah! We don suffer...

1 Like

Re: Don’t Expect Change Till 2016 Budget Is Signed –onu by GEJmustGO(f): 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
gurunlocker:

what you wrote contradict your moniker, I'm sure you were shouting change last year.
how do i edit my moniker?
Re: Don’t Expect Change Till 2016 Budget Is Signed –onu by BekeeBuAgbara: 2:24pm On Apr 25, 2016
GEJmustGO:
how do i edit my moniker?
You hated Jonathan to the point you chose GEJmustGO as your moniker, now you are ''#missingGEJ'', you want to edit your moniker, your eyes don open. Sorry it's late you can't edit it.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Expect Change Till 2016 Budget Is Signed –onu by GEJmustGO(f): 2:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
BekeeBuAgbara:
You hated Jonathan to the point your moniker is GEJmustGO, now you are ''#missingGEJ'', you want to edit your moniker, your eyes don open. sorry it's late you can't edit it, what is written is written.
apc made me see gej an evil man

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Expect Change Till 2016 Budget Is Signed –onu by Inspectahdeck(m): 2:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
Bro that guy is Confused or hungry.

gurunlocker:

what you wrote contradict your moniker, I'm sure you were shouting change last year.
Re: Don’t Expect Change Till 2016 Budget Is Signed –onu by pheesayor(m): 2:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
That's why he's in charge of the science and technology ministry

Liberty90:
This guy was my professor at Uni Port...a genius, even in his 60s, see him do 10 slides of chemical engineering Transport Phenomena calculations off head. I feel sorry that this man is wasting away in this lying government...should be in the lab inventing something in a sane society and country!
Re: Don’t Expect Change Till 2016 Budget Is Signed –onu by mindtricks: 4:40pm On Apr 25, 2016
Same crap, for Nigerians all the time, under different guise. Tell me PDP or APC, what changed?

Enemy of the people all pretending to be concerned when not in power.

APC always dishing out crap like signing of the budget lies with the masses, and not within the APC dominated national assembly and the APC led Federal government!
Re: Don’t Expect Change Till 2016 Budget Is Signed –onu by mindtricks: 4:48pm On Apr 25, 2016
Baawaa:
Saraki and Co know that the moment the budget is signed,change will begin to manifest
Story, propaganda.
Re: Don’t Expect Change Till 2016 Budget Is Signed –onu by fujirice: 5:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
Another own goal by this government.
They keep scoring at the wrong post
Re: Don’t Expect Change Till 2016 Budget Is Signed –onu by fujirice: 5:25pm On Apr 25, 2016
GEJmustGO:
apc made me see gej an evil man
That is what happens when you make decisions out of emotions and not your conviction
Re: Don’t Expect Change Till 2016 Budget Is Signed –onu by NonFarmPayrol: 6:14pm On Apr 25, 2016
Liberty90:
This guy was my professor at Uni Port...a genius, even in his 60s, see him do 10 slides of chemical engineering Transport Phenomena calculations off head. I feel sorry that this man is wasting away in this lying government...should be in the lab inventing something in a sane society and country!

heard the man got first class or so in chem eng
Re: Don’t Expect Change Till 2016 Budget Is Signed –onu by DEDON8181(m): 6:26pm On Apr 25, 2016
chriskosherbal:
Please let it be signed ontime, because of the ordinary citizens.

if you believe this, then I will tell you my mum is a virgin
Re: Don’t Expect Change Till 2016 Budget Is Signed –onu by blexon: 8:24pm On Apr 25, 2016
Still using 2015 budget... And we entering the fifth month of d yr...odikwa risky
Re: Don’t Expect Change Till 2016 Budget Is Signed –onu by ItuExchange(m): 6:22am On Apr 27, 2016
That's the truth.

Neteller here: .com.ng

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu Governor’s Wife’s Scholarship Beneficiaries Offer Thanksgiving / COAS: Why Would A Flight Lieutenant Fly A Lieutenant General? Captain Umar / Akunyili Supports Death Penalty For Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.