Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

If ur heart is broken,what will you do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If ur heart is broken,what will you do? (2766 Views)

(pic) When Ur Babe Tells U To Sing It Wit Ur Heart / Pls Help!!my Heart Is Broken.how Can I Get Over This Depression / My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If ur heart is broken,what will you do? by dbanj201(m): 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2005
[b].......why is dat this world is not fera to me,i have been xperiencing heart break now for the past nine years....so when i get frustrated, i sign up and made a vow never to love any other woman again...cause i prefer staying single.....

some times three months ago, as i was going to my school to recieve lecture,i saw a lady at the other side of the road,she has been beating,assulted sexually by some unknown bandicts.....so was so dirty that she couldn't help her self but to cry/......

so when i saw, i remember my vows never to talk 2 woman.......but i felft pity for her, so i moved towards where she was sitting crying all here eyez out.i called her and ask where and what she was doin there at that how of the day cause the sun was almost goin to set when i coincidently met her in that situation......

so she narrated her story to me, and been a soft person, i admitted her ..so instead of me to go to school, i turned back home wiv her...so i board a taxi straight to my single apartment in festac town-lagos(nigeria).

so she washed her self up and frenshen up...i prepared some noodles for the two of us and later we are watching nigerian films...she feel so tired , so she pleaded to stay a nite in my house...i can tell her to go away so i accepted......

two days later,she told me she will like to stay till the end off the week before she will find her way....i also accepted....but at the end of it all, i caught her sleeping wiv my best friend's boyfriend.......i was so angry .....so i asked her to leave....she pleaded ..i forgive her...so finally when she left,,she stole my only money i had all my life.....ever since then, i have vowed never to help any lady again...she also broke my heart.......[/b]
Re: If ur heart is broken,what will you do? by nike4luv(f): 7:28pm On Nov 15, 2005
aw..dats a sad stori cry
Re: If ur heart is broken,what will you do? by hotangel2(f): 8:00pm On Nov 15, 2005
Awwwww, that's really sad. People pay good with evil sometimes. I am soo sorry.

I really dunno what kind of advice i should give now. But i think you should be careful about the kind of woman you help. You are too nice. You let her stay at your place for the whole week?? Doesn't she have a house??

Anyways don't let bad experience hinder future good ones. Just be careful.
Re: If ur heart is broken,what will you do? by icingbaby(f): 1:36am On Nov 16, 2005
just move on with your life
Re: If ur heart is broken,what will you do? by alheri(f): 11:03am On Nov 16, 2005
dbanj201 my brother, u don come again. anyway, sorry oh!
Re: If ur heart is broken,what will you do? by goldenoc(f): 3:29pm On Nov 25, 2005
Is this a composed work or reality, dbanj201 don't be anoid ooooooooooo
Re: If ur heart is broken,what will you do? by christyne(f): 5:15pm On Nov 25, 2005
sad Oh! wat a pathetic n touchy story but u cant say becos u've been hurt,u'll not love n help any lady again.There's ds proverb dt says if u close ur eyes for a bad person to pass,u wont knw wen a good person will pass u by.So y not take it like dt n move on with ur life?Remember, God said we shd do good all d time.

Guess wat, u r gonna meet someone sweet but pls, dont break her heart.
Re: If ur heart is broken,what will you do? by snazzydawn(f): 10:31pm On Nov 26, 2005
(shakes head like a wise elder)Hm dbanj,dbanj,dbanj,how many times did I call you?you don come again!!!I no fit talk ooo.Pathetic sha,you seem to be falling into the wrong hands,which kain person you be sef?Well,no vexxooooo,but I kind of don't believe this your story,looks like a moviescript to me.Maybe you just like reading my posts. grin grin grin
Re: If ur heart is broken,what will you do? by ocho(f): 1:14am On Dec 02, 2005
ewwww dbanj201, that was sad really sad. poor you! but life goes on sha. your heart will heal with time and you'll learn to love again but you have to allow your heart to heal first though! take am easy bro!
Re: If ur heart is broken,what will you do? by eveseh(f): 5:25pm On Apr 25, 2006
nothing,just wait for mr right
Re: If ur heart is broken,what will you do? by Rhodalyn(f): 5:27pm On Apr 25, 2006
if ya heart has be broken it dsnt mean it's da end of da world!!!!!!!!
it dsnt mean that is da end of ya life!!
it means be stong n move on, life hs only jst begun so U nst face it !! like a man/woman!!
Re: If ur heart is broken,what will you do? by dracosh(m): 5:31pm On Apr 25, 2006
just eat a lot of icecream and cakes for few days, listen to sad music, think about suicide, but don't do it. it will pass in a few weeks. i'm with u here. anytime u need help (moral) i'm here
Re: If ur heart is broken,what will you do? by Fluffy(f): 5:50pm On Apr 25, 2006
Some people just aren't meant to give advice sad
Re: If ur heart is broken,what will you do? by Rhodalyn(f): 5:51pm On Apr 25, 2006
Fluffy:

Some people just aren't meant to give advice sad
exactly!!!!!!! dats dracosh wink tongue
Re: If ur heart is broken,what will you do? by dracosh(m): 5:51pm On Apr 25, 2006
some people aren't meant to understand men  grin grin
Re: If ur heart is broken,what will you do? by Rhodalyn(f): 5:52pm On Apr 25, 2006
dracosh:

some people aren't meant to understand men grin grin
shut up dracosh
Re: If ur heart is broken,what will you do? by dracosh(m): 5:53pm On Apr 25, 2006
do i feel a sensitive spot here? cheesy
Re: If ur heart is broken,what will you do? by eslynera(f): 11:10am On Jan 10, 2007
THIS story is sooo sad, dbanj, i guess u shouldn't have anger on ladies, no matter how much many of em have put u through, coz ofcourse i'm sure you'll need a wife and children someday/soon/anydaycheesy
that was just a piece of "ALERTING" to let you know what's the defininition of LIFE.(LIFE IS TRAGEDY, FACE IT., LIFE IS AN EXAMINATION, PASS IT.) Everybody goes through life,

just one advice. KEEP PAYING IT FORWARD, like the way you used to. I'm sure you won't be happy seeing a lady dying then u bare it in mind that you don't wanna help any lady. shocked wink

ayt?? undecided
Re: If ur heart is broken,what will you do? by Radiant(f): 12:34pm On Jan 10, 2007
Umm, Dbanj, sorry about your 9 years of heartbreak. We've all been there and gotten over all that ish. Telling all this stories on NL won't actually help much. Spot what the problem is with you that makes them girls leave you so quickly and tackle it.

As for the lady you picked from under a tree, apart from taking your money, what else should hurt you? undecided You said she broke your heart? What had gone between you two in just one week? She slept with another person huh? How does that affect you? Please don't tell me you were already head over heels for her undecided
Re: If ur heart is broken,what will you do? by toyboy1(m): 12:53pm On Jan 10, 2007
hmmmmmn, a funny story indeed.
a sexually molested gal under a tree,
agreeing to follow a stranger home,
spending one week in ur house,
breaking ur heart,
seems like a badly written fiction found in naija films,
i believe u can do better than this. tongue
Re: If ur heart is broken,what will you do? by Radiant(f): 1:10pm On Jan 10, 2007
lmao. . Orinkila, where you @? grin
Re: If ur heart is broken,what will you do? by temmyabby(f): 2:34am On May 31, 2007
my mama says this, when u see a mad man or someone suffering u dont ve to pity him, might seem harsh, cos u dont know wot the person did to get such punishment , might ve killed someone, raped a young girl, played a guy bad like this one must ve done undecided
Re: If ur heart is broken,what will you do? by hpk(m): 7:15pm On May 31, 2007
[color=#770077][/color]guy shocked forget chicks and move on wit ur activities
Re: If ur heart is broken,what will you do? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:06pm On Jun 06, 2007
interesting one again grin
Re: If ur heart is broken,what will you do? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 06, 2007
I think it's gonna be a best thing to do by going to the nearest pharmacy to get a poisonious drink just like Romeo did in the movie titled Romeo & Juliet.
Re: If ur heart is broken,what will you do? by LEVI2ME(m): 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2007
this thing called heartbreaks revolves,
just pray God help you us
Re: If ur heart is broken,what will you do? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 09, 2007
God will help us,
Re: If ur heart is broken,what will you do? by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:27am On Jun 10, 2007
AMEN grin
Re: If ur heart is broken,what will you do? by desodgi(m): 12:18pm On Jun 10, 2007
Move on.Or maybe u wana hang back in tha traffic.
Re: If ur heart is broken,what will you do? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 18, 2008
ThoniaSlim:

AMEN grin

@Thoniaslim
Are you sure you're a nigerian chick?
I checked ur profile, your eyeball looks different. you must be a different creature.
Re: If ur heart is broken,what will you do? by vescucci(m): 1:06am On Jul 27, 2010
Lol. I like to say my heart has a half life. One day it'll decay into non-existence. But as regards to love, I'm optimistic without having my head in the clouds. So, if I get heartbroken, I don't do anything. One person is not humanity. I get heartbroken by not only 'chics' but close friends. Sometimes, if you love someone, the best gift you can give them is to bugger off.
Re: If ur heart is broken,what will you do? by papa190(m): 1:55am On Jul 27, 2010
yeankah:

@Thoniaslim
Are you sure you're a nigerian chick?
I checked your profile, your eyeball looks different. you must be a different creature.
grin grin
eye lens man, eye lens, also called i tink contact, stop been a bush~

@post
try sniffing cocaine, it should help!

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Thing Nowadays Girls Demand For In Relationship / Too Much Bride Price ! / Am New Here,who Will Be My Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.