Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

If ur heart is broken,what will you do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If ur heart is broken,what will you do? (2769 Views)

(pic) When Ur Babe Tells U To Sing It Wit Ur Heart / Pls Help!!my Heart Is Broken.how Can I Get Over This Depression / My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If ur heart is broken,what will you do? by coolier(f): 8:56pm On Jul 27, 2010
toy boy:

a sexually molested gal under a tree,
agreeing to follow a stranger home,
spending one week in your house,

Was going to say that myself, what if she got ra p ed again by the stranger?

dbanj201:

so she narrated her story to me, and been a soft person, i admitted her , so instead of me to go to school, i turned back home wiv her, so i board a taxi straight to my single apartment in festac town-lagos(nigeria).

so she washed her self up and frenshen up, i prepared some noodles for the two of us and later we are watching nigerian films, she feel so tired , so she pleaded to stay a nite in my house, i can tell her to go away so i accepted,

two days later,she told me she will like to stay till the end off the week before she will find her way, i also accepted,

This is Superstory. Wale Adenuga must hear this!!!
You took a r a pe victim who happened to be a complete stranger home with you! Nice script. Then you turn round to say your heart is broken by someone you didn't even know! shocked
Re: If ur heart is broken,what will you do? by yme1(f): 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2010
too trickish to be true
Re: If ur heart is broken,what will you do? by mikkymoi(m): 11:29am On Sep 02, 2011
Aww!!!! So sorry about that,

Some girls can be bad and heartless u knw,
Re: If ur heart is broken,what will you do? by islamrules(m): 2:40pm On Sep 02, 2011
It is not a sad story. That is what some ladies do in Lagos. It is a common story. A similar thing happened to a guy I know.

Not everybody that is crying beside the road in Lagos needs help. Some of them are fake. They just cook up stories for u to pity them.

Oh boy na Lagos you they nao, no dey dull una self. I don see a lot for this Lagoon city.
Re: If ur heart is broken,what will you do? by vescucci(m): 12:43am On Sep 03, 2011
vescucci:

Lol. I like to say my heart has a half life. One day it'll decay into non-existence. But as regards to love, I'm optimistic without having my head in the clouds. So, if I get heartbroken, I don't do anything. One person is not humanity. I get heartbroken by not only 'chics' but close friends. Sometimes, if you love someone, the best gift you can give them is to bugger off.

Wow. Did I say that? My brain too has a half life apparently
Re: If ur heart is broken,what will you do? by prettyjulie(f): 8:01pm On Sep 03, 2011
This is a bad story indeed,but anyway the best advice i will give you is for you to stay away from love and even relationships at large for now,then try to understand and study people
Re: If ur heart is broken,what will you do? by pendo89(f): 8:09pm On Sep 03, 2011
I haven't read the story but if your heart is broken dear,Cry a river,build a bridge then get over it.

Problem with us is that we build Walls instead of Bridges.

1 Like

Re: If ur heart is broken,what will you do? by pdpiperpippen: 12:58pm On Jun 07, 2012
If ur heart is broken just mend it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Post-breakup Etiquette! / You Cant Compare A Boxers To A Ladies Pant / Where Do I Go From Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.