Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities (38644 Views)

Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community / Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka's Residence In Ogun / Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by EmeritusMbaM: 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2016
Emmahunk:
Fulani herdsmen sacks this village and sacks that village. This time, the number is even known! 500 visitors burns people's houses and a church and what did my people do? They ran. For crying out loud, my people who know the routes, the footpaths and bushes better than the five hundred visitors, yes, my people ran in their thousands. Now, hear the shocker, even the neighboring communities are already getting ready to flee for fear of attack. Just a few hundred Fulani herdsmen!
My people who are ready to go to full war for a Republic they believe in. Are these the warriors?
This is a good reminder of the doctor in Chimamanda's half of a yellow sun who made so much noise about fighting for liberation. Unfortunately, from the sound of the first bomb at Oboloafor near Nssukka, all he did was run, run and run till the war ended!!!
If a handful of Fulani herdsmen wielding a few AK 47 Assault rifles can send our vibrant young men scampering for safety, hmmm, we need to redefine the so called call for whatever war. Fighting the war here on Nairaland is not going to help anyone.

Few weeks ago, Kettykin and his fellow Ibos said Agatu people are coward. One even create a fresh thread that agatu people are dying cos they refused to vote for GEJ. Mocking innocent people is wrong, agatu people are being mocked daily and i sometimes shed tears when i see Ibos mocking those people, it is well.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by Abagworo(m): 4:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
henry49:
Wait and see! We shall visit them with great wrath. Keep watching, bro! Our missiles are still in place!

Biko don't bring war to my land. Make sure you do whatever in your village.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by EmeritusMbaM: 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2016
Abagworo:

Igbos are never cowards. Forget the fact that things have fallen apart as a result of political errors and inability to unite. The herdsmen have an upper hand everywhere including the North because they are guerrillas without any permanent settlement that their opponents can attack. That's why I believe its better to avoid the clash in the 1st place. You cannot fight who you can't see.

You have a point. There only property is there cow, they roam about and sleep on the road. Bunch of heartless animals.
Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by royalpriest12(m): 4:26pm On Apr 25, 2016
Were is dis our DSP he no talk na . Na only IPOB he dey talk. Idiot man

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by Menakay(m): 4:26pm On Apr 25, 2016
lie lie Liar mohammed is dealing with the fulanis SILENTLY just the way he dealt with the BH TECHNICALLY.
Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by CioAngels(f): 4:28pm On Apr 25, 2016
Should i say the president of Federal republic of Nigeria is now the president of the fulani herdsmen who now sponsors the fulani herdsmen to massacre other Nigerians. With his deadly silence on this massacre, he is very comfortable, happy and pleased with the killings. Southern states and other states affected, should'nt you defend yourselves, starting with aso rock? Maybe then, just then, buhari will feel the real pains others are going through. A time will come ,he will rule over only herdsmen.
Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by Rexyl(m): 4:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
Abagworo:

I'm glad someone is beginning to reason like me. If Obasanjo and those after him apploed my suggestions by now there won't be herdsmen. This issue we are facing today will keep increasing as more lands are used up for farming while the herdsmen destroy people's farms because they just follow a traditional route previously out of use.

yeah we have gotten to the point of being more reasonable and to stop playing politics. I am surprised when told in a community that Fulani maize would enter markets before maize of other farmers. While the farmers' farms are being ravaged and destroyed by the herdsmen, Fulani farms are being spared. The people are willingly destroying farmers' means of livelihood to build their own economy.
Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by NaijaEfcc: 4:31pm On Apr 25, 2016
hahaha lalasticlala, obinoscopy, mynd44 this thread is currently 3 on the front page? any interior or ulterior motive?? any explanation? Hmmmmm I laff in chirahawawa!!
Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 25, 2016
Just watch out!
Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by HammerTheirPapa(f): 4:33pm On Apr 25, 2016
EmeritusMbaM:
[s]

Few weeks ago, Kettykin and his fellow Ibos said Agatu people are coward. One even create a fresh thread that agatu people are dying cos they refused to vote for GEJ. Mocking innocent people is wrong, agatu people are being mocked daily and i sometimes shed tears when i see Ibos mocking those people, it is well.[/s]

In Agatu omenka's state, they killed and took over the land. In Enugu the fula cowards killed and ran away.

As I speak this minute, the reprisal is happening now and fulani, hausa are on the run in Uzo uwani. I am serving in Enugu and I am proud of the Igbo. Unlike we yorubas the Igbo will continue to the biggest headache of the fulani in their quest for total domination in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by NaijaEfcc: 4:34pm On Apr 25, 2016
Fulanis don buy market, I trust Igbos!! fulani think say nah we Yorubas wey dey fear hahahha make I call my Igbo friends to confirm if na true!!
Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by Odogwucharles: 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2016
I knew it will come to this, instead of our useless and stupid government to act fast they are busy stealing money and buy SUVs..... Boko Haram is gradually coming to an end now it Fulani people. May God help us in this country
Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by BakireBulmaker: 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2016
MENELIK1:
We have been establishing it for them that the Ibos are the greatest COWARDS in Nigeria, Agatu are cowards because fulanis invaded them, ditto for Plateau, Taraba and the rest. Even the crises of mile 12 where Hausa people will not pray for again, Ibos painted it negatively against the Yorubas and accused them of running away as far as Ibadan. Today, just 500 fulanis sacked the whole Enugu state and the Cowards only resist the fulanis on nairaland. Ibos are congenital

hahahahaha

Dont mind the empty chest -beating jibos.

Before our koro-koro eyes they have become refugees in their own land. Now that the Fulanis have decided to serve them the Berom/Agatu treatment, let's see how they react.

Yet one jimi4us is desperately looking for a 'no man's land' to claim as his.

What a shame!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by Ritchiee: 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2016
Obiwiz:
Legal minds in the house, please can you guys educate us on the gun laws of the federal Republic of Nigeria? We need to know and be informed. Looks like no place is safe anymore. We need to know who and who are legally permitted to move around with guns, and the type of guns dey are allowed to carry and under what circumstances.
http://www.nigeria-law.org/Firearms%20Act.htm

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/140419-nigeria-police-rules-out-new-firearms-licence-to-anyone.html

http://lawnigeria.com/LawsoftheFederation/ROBBERY-AND-FIREARMS-(SPECIAL-PROVISIONS)-ACT.html
Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by FanYogo1(f): 4:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
I told them more will come.

They made fun of agatu victims, now it's their turn.

We Yorubas feel no sympathy for Saraki slaves grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by RealCJ: 4:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
Nnamdi Kanu made it clear before now that boko haram will come to us even in our various kitchens, but they said he is preaching and propagating war message. Now they have come to kill us in our own land so sad indeed.
Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by BakireBulmaker: 4:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
NaijaEfcc:
hahaha lalasticlala, obinoscopy, mynd44 this thread is currently 3 on the front page? any interior or ulterior motive?? any explanation? Hmmmmm I laff in chirahawawa!!

E pain am!
hahahahaha
jibos are cowards.
chikena!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by ifeco4(m): 4:40pm On Apr 25, 2016
The presidency is busy sending Army chiefs to the Niger Delta region while the Fulani militias are busy killing and destroying properties. I Strongly believe it's time communities take up arms and defend their lives.
Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by FanYogo1(f): 4:41pm On Apr 25, 2016
RealCJ:
Nnamdi Kanu made it clear before now that boko haram will come to us even in our various kitchens, but they said he is preaching and propagating war message. Now they have come to kill us in our own land so sad indeed.

The same Nnamdi Kanu that called for Yoruba genocide? His wishes are being visited on his kinsmen.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by EmekaBlue(m): 4:41pm On Apr 25, 2016
i heard all d fulanis hv ran away thr...u can test d igbo anger and go free
Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by NaijaEfcc: 4:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
BakireBulmaker:

E pain am!
hahahahaha
jibos are cowards.
chikena!!
lol Oya what is funny here?
Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:

In Agatu omenka's state, they killed and took over the land. In Enugu the fula cowards killed and ran away.

As I speak this minute, the reprisal is happening now and fulani, hausa are on the run in Uzo uwani. I am serving in Enugu and I am proud of the Igbo. Unlike we yorubas the Igbo will continue to the biggest headache of the fulani in their quest for total domination in nigeria.

We all know ur not Yoruba though, so quit deceiving urself.

Also in agatu they didn't take over d land. The pple ran away as they did here, and then they returned bk to see d damage done. Agatu was also a village, not d whole of benue state.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by youngjp(m): 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2016
Blood sucking demons, God ll disgrace dem just like bh
Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by FanYogo1(f): 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2016
EmekaBlue:
i heard all d fulanis hv ran away thr...u can test d igbo anger and go free

Yea, they ran away and keeps coming back. You Saraki slaves can keep deluding yourselves grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by suteco16: 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
Vanguard earlier reported about this planned invasion by this fulani and our so call police did nothing about it!

So sad nigerian police

Please buhari resign, you are not fit to rule this country!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by FanYogo1(f): 4:48pm On Apr 25, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:

They're on the run for sure grin grin grin
Una said the same thing two weeks ago. Next week, they'll come back to make you igbos their bi.tch ..... again

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Catholic Church And Houses Burnt In Enugu As Fulani Herdsmen Invade Communities by OPCNAIRALAND: 4:50pm On Apr 25, 2016
it's hard to believe that they would carry this madness to Enugu, Capital of Biafra.

Are you sure this news is real?

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Set To Appoint Timi Alaibe Over Niger Delta Avengers / I Didn't Attend PDP Convention — Obasanjo / Gunmen Attack Ajimobi’s Boys While Moving N357m Out Of His Residence - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.