Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

If You Were This Guy What Will You Say Next? (screenshot) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were This Guy What Will You Say Next? (screenshot) (769 Views)

If A Girl Is Showing Love Signals To A Guy, What Should He Do? / When A Lady Ask A Sport-betting Guy What He Does For A Living (photo) / If You Caught Your Girl, Cheating On You With This Guy, What Would You Do?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were This Guy What Will You Say Next? (screenshot) by Whizzcute(m): 2:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
Some ladies shaa.

GOLD DIGGER ALERT grin grin grin

Re: If You Were This Guy What Will You Say Next? (screenshot) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
grin
Re: If You Were This Guy What Will You Say Next? (screenshot) by ireneony(f): 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: If You Were This Guy What Will You Say Next? (screenshot) by dollyjoy(f): 2:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
cheesycheesycheesycheesy grin
Re: If You Were This Guy What Will You Say Next? (screenshot) by donbenedict(m): 2:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
Gerrarahia mehn
Re: If You Were This Guy What Will You Say Next? (screenshot) by FreeBSD: 2:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
But I'm also renting it. @range rover
Re: If You Were This Guy What Will You Say Next? (screenshot) by PreacherxSon(m): 2:22pm On Apr 25, 2016
1, i play along

2, i invite her over, if she get moni sefff, i go find way collect am

3, ....we get down to fvvckin thns, and am gonna mak sure i fvvck her every where for upto 1wk witout spending a kobo

4, throw d pass to next available bad guyts to ride on....

#BuhThatsNonOfMyBusiness !!!
Re: If You Were This Guy What Will You Say Next? (screenshot) by ItzTun3chi(m): 2:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
I'd play along of course... Bleep her really hard, and dump her ass

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Become NO Girl's PET / You Will Be Full Of Smiles After Reading This...... / Eight Questions A Guy Should Ask Himself Before Going Into A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.