Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,659 members, 7,958,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:52 AM

Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa (70112 Views)

Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic / 14-Year-Old Girl Attempts Suicide As Mother Rejects 34yr Old Okadaman Boyfriend / Woman Attempts Suicide Twice Because Her Lover Married Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by hkidola00(m): 11:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
Rich4god:
That is it... At her age, she will find it difficult to say no wen you want to sleep with her most likely cos of her naivety. I dont knw you, but on the average, the tendency of you getting married with her is very slim except you have a plan to settle down in the next 2years... And also, on the average, there are chances that you will break up with her after a long period of relationship with se.x...
That's my own opinion.
If you seek my advice, I will say you shld keep the relationship "se.x free"...
hmmmmmm nice one nice one guy, but I love dis girl Meen, den again pls, hope u know girls may not like prolonged no sex relationship,
they just pretend as if dey don't want it and dat y I keep seducing her into sex, but intimacy is hot, but to have sex she will say i should wait for a while cos shes a virgin, she prolly wanna know if I truly love her,and to ur stats, waoooo next two years?? omo I'm an aspiring footballer of which patience is required to attain success.
so I guess she understands and have to bear with time
Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by Rich4god(m): 12:20am On Apr 27, 2016
hkidola00:
hmmmmmm nice one nice one guy, but I love dis girl Meen, den again pls, hope u know girls may not like prolonged no sex relationship,
they just pretend as if dey don't want it and dat y I keep seducing her into sex, but intimacy is hot, but to have sex she will say i should wait for a while cos shes a virgin, she prolly wanna know if I truly love her,and to ur stats, waoooo next two years?? omo I'm an aspiring footballer of which patience is required to attain success.
so I guess she understands and have to bear with time

hmmmm... At this point, am speechless... You've already started a thing with her, so I dont even knw wia and how to start advising....
Just to ask, wats ur level of education and that if hers.?
Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by BlackOnassis(m): 4:51am On Apr 27, 2016
Shortyy:

I don't need to go anywhere. Sex education is only to educate young people on what sex is. Not for them to practise it. You know what? this conversation is over. apparently you are one of those men who take advantage of young girls' innocence. So keep your logic to yourself and goodbye.
No! No! No! Sex education is not what you think it is. I think you need one yourself because you seem to be having great difficulty comprehending the issue here. I don't really blame you; you probably have sub-par education due to the situation in Nigeria.

So, I take advantage of young girl's? grin grin Ok. I don't know where you got that from undecided. But let's assume I took that girl's "innocence" and got her pregnant, do you still support shaming her and leaving her no option than to commit suicide?
Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by Shortyy(f): 11:09am On Apr 27, 2016
BlackOnassis:

No! No! No! Sex education is not what you think it is. I think you need one yourself because you seem to be having great difficulty comprehending the issue here. I don't really blame you; you probably have sub-par education due to the situation in Nigeria.

So, I take advantage of young girl's? grin grin Ok. I don't know where you got that from undecided. But let's assume I took that girl's "innocence" and got her pregnant, do you still support shaming her and leaving her no option than to commit suicide?
Boy bye
Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by hkidola00(m): 12:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
Rich4god:
hmmmm... At this point, am speechless... You've already started a thing with her, so I dont even knw wia and how to start advising....
Just to ask, wats ur level of education and that if hers.?
lol, im a graduate of unilorin, she finished sec school 2015
Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by Rich4god(m): 3:58pm On Apr 27, 2016
hkidola00:
lol, im a graduate of unilorin, she finished sec school 2015
Good... If you already hv a steady flow of income, no matter how small, y not start planning for the future with her. I mean, taking a step forward in ur relationship.
But if u dont hv, how abt been more focused on your career, try getting something doing and desist from any form of intimacy with. My advice....

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Teenager Attempts Suicide At Kubwa by hkidola00(m): 6:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
Rich4god:
Good... If you already hv a steady flow of income, no matter how small, y not start planning for the future with her. I mean, taking a step forward in ur relationship.
But if u dont hv, how abt been more focused on your career, try getting something doing and desist from any form of intimacy with. My advice....
ohhh, nice one bro nice nice, may God put us all tru

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Dies In Hotel During Sex Competition After Seventh Round / Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / Photos Of A Flexible Sexy Lady Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.