Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! (39170 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Fulfils Bail Condition / Nigerian Government Starts Paying N5,000 Every Month To Poorest Citizens / Ayade Pays May Salary On First Day Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by agabaI23(m): 7:05pm On Apr 25, 2016
Keneking:
Amazing ....Sai Buhari grin
Kai
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by omolola15(m): 7:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
happney65:

Rubbish..Says Page not found..You see your life outside?Nonesense...And even if he owned salaries,it was only May Salary he owned.and it maybe it was due to the fact that he was leaving on the 29th of May..But all the same,Salaries where paid on the 25th of every month since 1999,and PDP did not make it sound like a very big deall..

Una no get sense at alll..I swear..Hiannnn

The only reason it says page not found is because not all the link was highlighted in blue. Copy it and open it. Now you say if he was owing. You are defending him based on assumption. Smh.
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
Nusaf:

Got my April salary few minutes before my post and I have done the necessary transfers. U want an idea of my salary? U may develope HBP, so no need, happy wailing.

So they are paying e-warriors before real government workers!
CHANGE sha! undecided undecided
angry angry
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by omoplaycool(m): 7:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
echeonyilo2:
IF DIS IS TRU I WIL TREK 4RM MKD TO ABUJA
I'd be so glad to help you with em shoes. .so which do you prefer? NIKE, REEBOOK PUMA or ABBA?

2 Likes

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
egojiokwu:

What is your qualification and what can you offer with that qualification?

I have BSc in Industrial chemistry.

Sent you a pm, for full details.

Thanks
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
phantom:

which fine? this one fine? na wa o! truly one mans meat is anothers poison. she looks just there to me o!! with her foundation-laden face.
she looks artificial to me though(like a barbie doll)..... undecided undecided
I know you since from small...Na cleavage pictures u dey like see..

1 Like

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by EmekaBlue(m): 7:14pm On Apr 25, 2016
This is d level this present admin hav confused many nigerians...Coz of hardship too hard on people..u got alert to go buy garri 4house..ur own salary o and u shouting praise to d duara dullard..Nonsense..NEXT

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by DExplorer1: 7:14pm On Apr 25, 2016
amtaken:
You are yet to answer my question.

What date did you get your alerts prior to 29th May, 2015?

GEJ never owed workers. You can manufacture as much fake news as you wish. 95% of Nigerians can attest to the fact that GEJ treated the workers right and sent many of the workers for training abroad.

By the way stop mixing up State Government Workers salaries and that of Federal.

You can keep suffering and smiling but don't lie against a man better than the Duara dunce.

Well, here is the fact again incase you missed the first link.
Evidence terminates argument

Buhari Approves Over $2B For Unpaid Workers Salaries; Directs CBN To Package Over ₦250B Special Intervention Fund For States

http://saharareporters.com/2015/07/06/buhari-approves-over-2b-unpaid-workers-salaries-directs-cbn-package-over-₦250b-special

You're a blind supported of the clueless administration we had and a hypocrite of the present.
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by Nusaf: 7:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
jmaine:

You guyz are not tired of this silly conjectures. How does paying of salaries on the 25th of every month amount to patch patch approach ?
Ok, u don't get it? Few months before handing over, govt had to borrow to pay salaries having emptied the treasury and the fed govt revenue had started dwindling due to the crash in crude oil price. Is this not cut and nail approach? So in the light of this I wonder who is actually silly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by amtaken(f): 7:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
It was always on the 25th even during OBJ's regime.

omolola15:

Simply proof to me that it has always been paid before 25th in the past 4 years. Because me i get enough evidence to proof it's not. Thank God you also know i have lots of federal workers in my family. It's always between the first or second week of the month.
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by ihimiray(m): 7:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
amtaken:
You are yet to answer my question.

What date did you get your alerts prior to 29th May, 2015?

GEJ never owed workers. You can manufacture as much fake news as you wish. 95% of Nigerians can attest to the fact that GEJ treated the workers right and sent many of the workers for training abroad.

By the way stop mixing up State Government Workers salaries and that of Federal.

You can keep suffering and smiling but don't lie against a man better than the Duara dunce.

I am taken or what is ur name. Go and sit down abeg.. Or better Still u can go to hell with Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by omolola15(m): 7:17pm On Apr 25, 2016
happney65:

Rubbish..Says Page not found..You see your life outside?Nonesense...And even if he owned salaries,it was only May Salary he owned.and it maybe it was due to the fact that he was leaving on the 29th of May..But all the same,Salaries where paid on the 25th of every month since 1999,and PDP did not make it sound like a very big deall..

Una no get sense at alll..I swear..Hiannnn

I don help you open am and screen shot am. I wonder where you dey when this news was published.

2 Likes

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by jmaine: 7:17pm On Apr 25, 2016
Nusaf:

Ok, u don't get it? Few months before handing over, govt had to borrow to pay salaries having emptied the treasury and the fed govt revenue had started dwindling due to the crash in crude oil price. Is this not cut and nail approach? So in the light of this I wonder who is actually silly.

The current FG still borrows to pay salaries so what is really your point ? I repeat stop pretending to be silly.
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by Nusaf: 7:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
mykl01:

So they are paying e-warriors before real government workers!
CHANGE sha! undecided undecided
angry angry
I laugh in Swahili. U want to know my job?
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by omo17(m): 7:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
tosinbabe:
Today is 25th and I just received my April salary as a Federal Government worker under Ministry of Education and its allied Parastatals. Ordinarily this shouldn't be news but the FG some days back made this promis of paying its workers by 25th of every month.
Normally they were paying latest by 2nd week of a new month.
Hope they start keeping other promises so that we know change has finally come.

Source: My account lol!
Wailers keep off!
pls hw much is level 8 monthly take home pay (salary) of fed min of edu workers. Tanks
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by jmaine: 7:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
omolola15:

I don help you open am and screen shot am. I wonder where you dey when this news was published.

Amtaken please ignore this guy. He is clearly lacking in the discourse you are initiating.
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by jaymichael(m): 7:24pm On Apr 25, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
5k babe your whole year salary can not buy the bag I just purchase grin
Workers can never feel the pain of a Boss!
Bia "ofe olugbu" These bags you bought, will it epp you store your treasures in heaven?

1 Like

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by zinny377(f): 7:28pm On Apr 25, 2016
oh OK u made a point. yep! change has come. I was actually wondering HW dis is news until I calmly read d whole piece anyways I hope they increase corper' s allowed real soon.
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by amtaken(f): 7:32pm On Apr 25, 2016
I know my dear. Thanks.

jmaine:

Amtaken please ignore this guy. He is clearly lacking in the discourse you are initiating.
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by malambagu(m): 7:33pm On Apr 25, 2016
Thanks u Baba may Allah guide u and ur urgent actions to nigerians with regard to fulfillment for paying FG workers salaries we are here by hopping next Buhari to fire governors and do the same purposes criteria. coolThanks u Baba may Allah guide u and ur urgent actions to nigerians with regard to fulfillment for paying FG workers salaries we are here by hopping next Buhari to fire governors and do the same purposes criteria.

1 Like

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by psquaret: 7:34pm On Apr 25, 2016
really
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by ManirBK: 7:36pm On Apr 25, 2016
NaijaEfcc:
I never get ooh which ministry or agency you dey?
My cousing and my neighbou also received there alert too,yes promise fullfilled

2 Likes

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by hassymo5(m): 7:37pm On Apr 25, 2016
yea just for mine...
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by ManirBK: 7:37pm On Apr 25, 2016
NaijaEfcc:
I never get ooh which ministry or agency you dey?
My cousin and my neighbou also received their alert too,yes promise fullfilled

1 Like

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by Kusaa: 7:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
Sai Baba!!! Received mine around 4:30,may God almighty guide and protect baba.

1 Like

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by MissingBudget: 7:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
Something GEJ did for years without noise is now an achievement in the era of CHANGE. And zombies are jubilating. Seriously?

1 Like

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by mrlycan: 7:42pm On Apr 25, 2016
Debit Alert na him I receive. Ha! Fed Govt na who you epp
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by bidez(m): 7:42pm On Apr 25, 2016
I so much believe in dis govt dats why i refuse to complain all dis while. For d first time in d history, dis administration promised 25th for payment of salary and fulfill d promise. Tank God APC is workin.... They shud try & do more.

1 Like

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by gebest: 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
sheriff777:
You forgot AGF said it will not be possible.
he said however they are going to give it a test this month.
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by olamirey(f): 7:46pm On Apr 25, 2016
Very true,just got my alert too
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by Syjibrin(f): 7:48pm On Apr 25, 2016
tosinbabe:
Today is 25th and I just received my April salary as a Federal Government worker under Ministry of Education and its allied Parastatals. Ordinarily this shouldn't be news but the FG some days back made this promis of paying its workers by 25th of every month.
Normally they were paying latest by 2nd week of a new month.
Hope they start keeping other promises so that we know change has finally come.

Source: My account lol!
Wailers keep off!
tosinbaby u Are on point its true change has come 2 stay positive change though
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by onoslove(f): 7:50pm On Apr 25, 2016
omolola15:

Simply proof to me that it has always been paid before 25th in the past 4 years. Because me i get enough evidence to proof it's not. Thank God you also know i have lots of federal workers in my family. It's always between the first or second week of the month.
pure lie. I receive my salary between 25th-28th before this administration came into power.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo / Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos / Dogara Delivers Polling Units In Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.