Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! (39171 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Fulfils Bail Condition / Nigerian Government Starts Paying N5,000 Every Month To Poorest Citizens / Ayade Pays May Salary On First Day Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by jmaine: 8:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
Nusaf:

Based on the situation of the economy, salary on 25th day of a month is an achievement. Embarrass urself, u empty headed idiot.

Spoken like a true zombie. Why not take it a notch higher by framing it and placing it at one sweet corner of your room to serve as a constant reminder of one of the very awesome feat of the buhari led admin. . . . .LOLZ

6 Likes

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by banme1(m): 8:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
Even fed govt cleaners will celebrate salary payment on Nl. Silly people

2 Likes

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by phantom(m): 8:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
meetmonde:
I know you since from small...Na cleavage pictures u dey like see..

how you take know? grin grin grin
o boy beauty to me is more than a face o!!....if nyash and bosoms no follow for the package,count me out.....even though one can hardly see a chick with phat a.ss and bosoms at the same time....its either you have one or the other...... undecided undecided...i no know whether na the same gene dey control the two.

1 Like

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by Nusaf: 8:59pm On Apr 25, 2016
jmaine:

Spoken like a true zombie. Why not take it a notch higher by framing it and placing it at one sweet corner of your room to serve as a constant reminder of one of the very awesome feat of the buhari led admin. . . . .LOLZ

Is this the embarrassment? Ok, I will do just that cos it is a true reflection of the economic situation. But I will advise you to develop an average sense of reasoning to strike a difference between u and my dog.
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by Eddygourdo(m): 9:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
Nusaf:

Is this the embarrassment? Ok, I will do just that cos it is a true reflection of the economic situation. But I will advise you to develop an average sense of reasoning to strike a difference between u and my dog.
why are you responding to that boy. He is clearly ignorant. To think that in these lean times that for the first time in history , a nigerian , I repeat a nigerian politician kept his word and paid. Its truly and acheivement. That jonathan did it in a time of affluence is not the same a buhari doing the same thing at a time of reduced revenue. Don't waste energy bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by jmaine: 9:05pm On Apr 25, 2016
Nusaf:

You are simply too shallow to be engaged in a worthy discourse. You call regular payment of salaries a worthy achievement worth celebrating ? It's just sad the civil service is populated with dregs like you who possess a reasoning acumen lesser than those of an helminth parasite.

7 Likes

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by tuniski: 9:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
tosinbabe:
Today is 25th and I just received my April salary as a Federal Government worker under Ministry of Education and its allied Parastatals. Ordinarily this shouldn't be news but the FG some days back made this promis of paying its workers by 25th of every month.
Normally they were paying latest by 2nd week of a new month.
Hope they start keeping other promises so that we know change has finally come.

Source: My account lol!
Wailers keep off!

U better stop announcing when u receive salary cos it is a security risk given that the streets ain't smiling! Na only less than 5% dey receive salary alert oooo. The rest na hustling

2 Likes

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by greatjoey: 9:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
tosinbabe:
Today is 25th and I just received my April salary as a Federal Government worker under Ministry of Education and its allied Parastatals. Ordinarily this shouldn't be news but the FG some days back made this promis of paying its workers by 25th of every month.

Check your alert more properly. It must be a debit alert. Is it only you? I am a federal civil servant and host of other haven't seen sam . Stop propaganda for the health of the nation. APC is a scam.
Wailers keep off!
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by omolola15(m): 9:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
amtaken:
Stop quoting me.

Ok, I change my mind: quote me when you decide to be sincere.

Salaries were steadily paid on the 25th during OBJ and GEJ's tenure. You know the truth but you have chosen to deceive the gullible.

BYE.

LOL. You quoted me first. Remember?
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by omolola15(m): 9:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
jmaine:

You are not proving any point dude. You are simply confusing yourself in the discourse, the link you furnished has nothing to do with amtaken assertion.

Whether some of your family members work with the FG is not really important here. The meat of this discussion is that paying salaries on the 25th wasn't a big deal for the previous admin. So why should we all scream Hosanna if this admin decide to pleasantly surprise her workforce for the first time.

Ok
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by jmaine: 9:31pm On Apr 25, 2016
Nusaf:

Well, I have been advised to stop wasting time on an incorrigible homo like u and I will do just that. Go and continue eating ur grass, kpele.

Rich coming from an oaf who believes payment of salaries is a spectacular feat worth dancing unclad for.

2 Likes

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 25, 2016
tosinbabe:

Wailers keep off!
babe help me secure a job in your ministry and I will marry u,I cross my heart.
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by prinsam30: 9:35pm On Apr 25, 2016
which of the FG u dey talk, me I never still receive my own oooo
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
Sai Buhari sad...I hope this useless administration doesn't turn Nigerians to beggars by 2017..how can a govt be so clueless...after All the promises all were getting is plenty English and no results
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by CzarChris(m): 9:44pm On Apr 25, 2016
tosinbabe:

Wailers keep off!
Babe, I lecture at a Federal University, and I have not seen an alert or something that even resembles an alert. That said, I don't believe that that salary payment is something to be celebrated, you worked for it.

1 Like

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by ZUBY77(m): 10:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
Nusaf:

'informed man's point'. U call this crap an informed view? Well, ur English has betrayed u. All u know is how insignificant the payment cycle is, since it is 30/31 days. So if ur child wants his pocket money the 19th day of every month (which is 30/31 days cycle) u will clap for him even if he is old enough to know when money is available to u?

I don't really give a shit over foreign languages. I am Igbo and that's what I am. If you wish to challenge me on Igbo, let's have a go at it.

However, this payment from whatever date to 25th is just an adjustment, isn't it?
My son can also adjust from 19th to 21st or from 19th to 17th for his pocket money, depending on when the salary is available.

If the Federal government keep changing the salary dates from month end to 25th, to 15th, to 5th, they will eventually collide with the end of the month once again.

Improvement means paying the Salary whenever it's time for it, whether 10th, 20th or 30th.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by Bimpe29: 10:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
Then we are not inside the one chance bus as felt.
Hopefully other promises and cardinal objectives of Buhari presidency will become a reality.

1 Like

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by Toscoas2(m): 10:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
tosinbabe:

Wailers keep off!
Part of their a year anniversary, don't worry, u will hear it as one of his achievwments
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by SweetJoystick(m): 10:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
omogin:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I been dey drive. I be wan park well send some zombies to sambisa
Ok oh! Wetin dey your dp?
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by Solomonodimegwu(m): 10:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
I've nt recieved april alawee oo... Abi no b fg dey pay am?
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by sunnyemma2(m): 10:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
It is true, God bless PMB. I received my alert few hours ago.

1 Like

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by titosantana(m): 10:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
If truly they've started paying salary today, why then did the Account-General came to tell us it can't work?
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by Nastydude(m): 10:44pm On Apr 25, 2016
Solomonodimegwu:
I've nt recieved april alawee angry oo... Abi no b fg dey pay am?

Abi o..
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by ManirBK: 10:53pm On Apr 25, 2016
Iykon1313:

I v not received any alert. I work in NITDA.
what about now?
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by atrix4g(m): 10:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
Abeg make dem pay corpers alawe fast. na that one go good pass
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by amtaken(f): 11:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
They forgot they are dealing with smarter opposition.

jmaine:

The lack of any worthwhile news from this admin is forcing their minions to deploy shameless sycophancy to further their lost cause.
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by micfoley: 11:55pm On Apr 25, 2016
gmacnoms:
sincerely, seein all dis testimonies of alerts. I started feeling sad because no way for a jobless guy like me to get alerts. Just hustling to get goin. I envy u all o. Sincerely
May God Almighty grant you your hearts desire in Jesus name.....Amen.

1 Like

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by PrinceMario(m): 11:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
jmaine:

The current FG still borrows to pay salaries so what is really your point ? I repeat stop pretending to be silly.
In your desperate attempt to ridicule this administration, you keep sounding like an 'ineffectual buffoon' . PMB borrows to pay salary from who? IMF or China?
Deluded mind.

1 Like

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by PrinceMario(m): 12:08am On Apr 26, 2016
jmaine:

Big shame of you guys. You threatened to embarrass the young lady, she gave you a go ahead and even tagged you an empty headed,yet, u keep blabbing like a scoundrel without been able to spew a notable point. How you manage to wake up when you sleep?

1 Like

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by mavericky(m): 12:15am On Apr 26, 2016
echeonyilo2:
IF DIS IS TRU I WIL TREK 4RM MKD TO ABUJA

goodluck..

who trek EPP??
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by jmaine: 12:38am On Apr 26, 2016
PrinceMario:
Big shame of you guys. You threatened to embarrass the young lady, she gave you a go ahead and even tagged you an empty headed,yet, u keep blabbing like a scoundrel without been able to spew a notable point. How you manage to wake up when you sleep?

Look at one of those maggots who genuinely believe a public holiday should be declared to celebrate a Govt. who decided to pay her citizens their due salary. The referenced fellow in question embarrassed herself cos the response she gave can only make sense to impressionable ediots like you.

It Appears you are seeking to be her champion. It will be fun to see how you measure up to the hype.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dogara Delivers Polling Units In Presidential Election / Details Of Patience Jonathan's Forfeited Funds Published By EFCC / Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.