Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! (39166 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Fulfils Bail Condition / Nigerian Government Starts Paying N5,000 Every Month To Poorest Citizens / Ayade Pays May Salary On First Day Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by jmaine: 12:44am On Apr 26, 2016
PrinceMario:
In your desperate attempt to ridicule this administration, you keep sounding like an 'ineffectual buffoon' . PMB borrows to pay salary from who? IMF or China?
Deluded mind.

I just love it when APC maggots pop up to be expressly disgraced involuntarily. The maggot doesn't even know the current 2016 budget has provisions for borrowing to service recurrent expenditure and overheads of the FG.

The Federal Government of Nigeria has disclosed that its borrows internally over N600 billion annually to pay salaries of its workforce adding that with the way things are going many States may not be able to pay salaries in the next three to four months.

The Secretary to the Government of the Federation, SGF, Mr. Babachir Lawal made the disclosure Tuesday in Jos where he represented President Muhammadu Buhari at the opening ceremony of the 63rd General Church Council meeting of the Evangelical Church Winning All, ECWA.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/fg-borrows-n600bn-monthly-augment-staff-salaries-says-sgf/

http://leadership.ng/news/517565/fg-borrows-n600bn-annually-pay-salaries-president

Now who is the "Ineffectual buffoon" amongst us ?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by amtaken(f): 3:05am On Apr 26, 2016
Most of these APC agents are so ignorant. I think the best thing is to stop arguing with them. Most times they resort to insults to cover their emptiness.

jmaine:

I just love it when APC maggots pop up to be expressly disgraced involuntarily. The maggot doesn't even know the current 2016 budget has provisions for borrowing to service recurrent expenditure and overheads of the FG.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/fg-borrows-n600bn-monthly-augment-staff-salaries-says-sgf/

http://leadership.ng/news/517565/fg-borrows-n600bn-annually-pay-salaries-president

2 Likes

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by amtaken(f): 3:11am On Apr 26, 2016
Hahahahaha payment of salaries is now an achievement.

cheesy grin

jmaine:

Spoken like a true zombie. Why not take it a notch higher by framing it and placing it at one sweet corner of your room to serve as a constant reminder of one of the very awesome feat of the buhari led admin. . . . .LOLZ

2 Likes

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by amtaken(f): 3:15am On Apr 26, 2016
Some people have not gotten their alerts yet, meaning they will get theirs on the 26th, 27th or 28th so what are you talking about?

omolola15:

Between 25-28 abi? At least not exactly 25th like some have been claiming. I'll not come here to lie if I've not witnessed it. But what I hate is people defending without evidence.

2 Likes

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by amtaken(f): 3:22am On Apr 26, 2016
Buhari's government also borrows money to pay salaries. Even the padded budget will be financed with loans.

Nusaf:

Ok, u don't get it? Few months before handing over, govt had to borrow to pay salaries having emptied the treasury and the fed govt revenue had started dwindling due to the crash in crude oil price. Is this not cut and nail approach? So in the light of this I wonder who is actually silly.

1 Like

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by cameralaye(m): 4:04am On Apr 26, 2016
Yes it is true , I received my yesterday too. They are keeping up their promise now, it seems they have people mind at heart.

1 Like

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by Ondoboi12345678: 6:17am On Apr 26, 2016
How much is your salary?
meetmonde:
It shows that we now have a leader well respected and feared with the right political will. Modifiedd

3 Likes

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 26, 2016
Alawee nko?

1 Like

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by freemanbubble: 7:27am On Apr 26, 2016
this is nothing because we do receive salary on the twenty second of every month during jonathan administration

1 Like

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by gmacnoms(m): 7:58am On Apr 26, 2016
micfoley:

May God Almighty grant you your hearts desire in Jesus name.....Amen.
Amen
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by PrinceMario(m): 8:19am On Apr 26, 2016
jmaine:

Look at one of those maggots who genuinely believe a public holiday should be declared to celebrate a Govt. who decided to pay her citizens their due salary. The referenced fellow in question embarrassed herself cos the response she gave can only make sense to impressionable ediots like you.

It Appears you are seeking to be her champion. It will be fun to see how you measure up to the hype.

It only saddens when one sees you guys throwing tantrums around on the blogosphere just because an inept,docilely irredeemable fool lost an election. Can't help but watch how you and your bandwagon of yoghurt-filled-brain will cope with the bitterness till 2023. Your vitiate 'hero' squandered the economy for six years and was unable to save even when oil sold beyond $100 per barrel, he immediately declared austerity measure when oil feel to $65 and started borrowing to pay salaries when oil was selling at about $58 per barrel. He plunged Nigeria into debt and left with a virtually empty treasury, the buffoon is so corrupt that he couldn't help his corruption ridden kleptomaniac brain but laundered about #52B to beyelsa less than 72hrs to the expiration of his tenure. Now we are in this poo, I kept wondering what would have been the faith of Nigeria if that maggot called GEJ was the one piloting the affairs of this nation during the global economic meltdown, it was the external reserve and our ECR saved by OBJ that delivered our economy and it a had very insignificant impact on us even when it bettered economic giants like USA and collapsed the economy of some oil dependent nations like Venezuela, and not to think that oil sold at an average of $80 per barrel during OBJ administration yet he was able to save for the raining days, now ask what that idiot did with oil selling beyond $110. Now oil selling at $44.23 per barrel and was fluctuating below $24per sometimes around Dec-Feb yet, Buhari could still pay salaries on the 25th and he promised and you and your goons whose brain is competing with that of a squirrel couldn't see anything note worthy in it.
Eyin Oloshi,omo ale jati jati.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by chaarly(m): 8:26am On Apr 26, 2016
pedestal82:

SMH for u, so because buhari pay u ur entitlement as at when due, naim make u dey shout say baba.
Now i understand why these politicians dey treat us the way dey do.
Something the past administration dey do without stress.
Me i never see my own yet shaa.

Taaah! commot dia.. show me proof of when GEJ paid salaries on d 25th or gerrarahia!

#saiBuhari once again tongue

2 Likes

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by pedestal82(m): 8:44am On Apr 26, 2016
chaarly:

Taaah! commot dia.. show me proof of when GEJ paid salaries on d 25th or gerrarahia!

#saiBuhari once again tongue
I dont need to show u any proof, am a federal worker and i have seen the difference. Keep deluding urself.
As it is right now i have not recieved my alert.
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by PrinceMario(m): 8:58am On Apr 26, 2016
freemanbubble:
this is nothing because we do receive salary on the twenty second of every month during jonathan administration
Who are the we Even someone that still battling with Jamb?
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by engrjacuzzi: 9:05am On Apr 26, 2016
even if every other ministry receives alert on the said 25th, NRC will never comply. they always pay 2nd week of every month. what you get in NRC is belated salary
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by DrObum(m): 11:11am On Apr 26, 2016
Shininstar30:
I have not received ooo
Hi, you look cute, let's do pm
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by jmaine: 11:13am On Apr 26, 2016
PrinceMario:
It only saddens when one sees you guys throwing tantrums around on the blogosphere just because an inept,docilely irredeemable fool lost an election

What should indeed sadden one is the embarrassment of seeing debased citizens of the same country I share celebrating payment of salaries as a worthy achievement. It's indeed a very sad period.

PrinceMario:
Can't help but watch how you and your bandwagon of yoghurt-filled-brain will cope with the bitterness till 2023.

The maggot doesn't even know what tomorrow holds yet yapping about 2023. Zombies are indeed thick headed.

PrinceMario:
Your vitiate 'hero' squandered the economy for six years and was unable to save even when oil sold beyond $100 per barrel, .

The maggot can't even compute basic arithmetic to save his horrid self. May 2nd 2010 - May 29, 2015 can only be six years in the mind of zombies.

He "squandered" the economy yet the inflation rate was kept at single digits with a consistent GDP growth of 6% unlike the nonsense we are currently experiencing now.

PrinceMario:
he immediately declared austerity measure when oil feel to $65 and started borrowing to pay salaries when oil was selling at about $58 per barrel.

Common sense should inform you that when a variable of your major income falls below budgeted benchmark, borrowing to augment the shortfall is inevitable.

PrinceMario:
He plunged Nigeria into debt and left with a virtually empty treasury, .

Hahahahahahahahaha !! when you listen to zombies speak, you just have to laugh at their gullibility. He left a near empty treasury and plunged us into debt yet the govt. of the day was able to bail states out and is even planning to plunge us into more dept beyond what Yar Adua and GEJ did in a record calendar year. See Below:

1)

[size=14pt]Boko Haram: Nigeria borrows $2.1 bn from World Bank to rebuild North-East[/size]

The Federal Government has obtained a $2.1 billion credit from the World Bank to rebuild the North-East zone devastated by the jihadist group, Boko Haram.

President Muhammadu Buhari announced this in Washington DC, United States, Wednesday.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/187051-boko-haram-nigeria-borrows-2-1-bn-from-world-bank-to-rebuild-north-east.html

2)

President Muhammadu Buhari will visit China on Sunday to sign a loan infrastructure projects deal worth about $2 billion and the low interest loan is to be deployed to finance the N3 trillion deficit in the budget.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/buhari-heads-to-china-to-borrow-2bn/

We are not even talking about the local debt we will be incurring to service the shameless padded budget of fraud in a time like this.

PrinceMario:
the buffoon is so corrupt that he couldn't help his corruption ridden kleptomaniac brain but laundered about #52B to beyelsa less than 72hrs to the expiration of his tenure.

Spoken like a true ediot. Kindly provide proof to this concocted nonsense.

PrinceMario:
Now we are in this poo, I kept wondering what would have been the faith of Nigeria if that maggot called GEJ was the one piloting the affairs of this nation during the global economic meltdown, it was the external reserve and our ECR saved by OBJ that delivered our economy and it a had very insignificant impact on us even when it bettered economic giants like USA and collapsed the economy of some oil dependent nations like Venezuela, and not to think that oil sold at an average of $80 per barrel during OBJ administration yet he was able to save for the raining days, now ask what that idiot did with oil selling beyond $110.

What mumbo jumbo did I just read. Kindly learn how to make your post legible and pleasing to your audience with apt punctuation marks where necessary. Let me attempt answering the OBJ angle cos that was a bit clear.

During the admin of OBJ:-

1) What was the minimum wage burden of OBJ (5,500 - 7,500) compared to GEJ (18,000)

Listen to Sanusi speak.

[size=14pt]Sanusi advocates 50 per cent sack in civil service[/size]

He said: “At the moment, 70 per cent of Federal Government’s revenue goes for payment of salaries and entitlement of civil servants, leaving 30 percent for development of 167million Nigerians. That means that for every naira government earns, 70kobo is consumed by civil servants.

http://thenationonlineng.net/sanusi-advocates-50-per-cent-sack-in-civil-service/

2) What was the infrastructural development rate in OBJ when compared to GEJ (Using power, railway, road networks e.t.c)

3) Where were you when Sanusi was using our reserve to defend the naira.

[size=14pt]I’ll defend the Naira, Sansui vows[/size]

The CBN restated this commitment as he defended his ideological stance on shielding the naira against major international currencies, a view opposed by the International Monetary Fund, IMF.
The IMF, in its 2010 assessment report averse to CBN policy of shielding the naira with foreign reserves and suggested that, the naira be allowed to compete with its strength against major currencies.

In his response, Sanusi said he will do everything at his disposal to protect naira, noting that “as long as I’m here as the Governor, we would continue to defend the naira, if we have strong exchange rate to do it. If it becomes impossible, we have no choice, but if we can afford to and now we can, with high oil price and output, we will defend the naira”, he said.

http://ww2.radionigeria.gov.ng/frnews-detail.php?ID=2661

PrinceMario:
Now oil selling at $44.23 per barrel and was fluctuating below $24per sometimes around Dec-Feb yet, Buhari could still pay salaries on the 25th and he promised and you and your goons whose brain is competing with that of a squirrel couldn't see anything note worthy in it.
Eyin Oloshi,omo ale jati jati.

The post above summarizes the deplorable depth the politics section has fallen to. If I may ask. How old are you boy ?
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by jmaine: 11:21am On Apr 26, 2016
amtaken:
Most of these APC agents are so ignorant. I think the best thing is to stop arguing with them. Most times they resort to insults to cover their emptiness.

That is one of the reasons I have stayed away from the board in recent times. Their stupidity is so perverse you begin to wonder whether it makes any sense trying to enlighten them.I decided to make an exception today in teaching these senseless neophytes that zombiesm doesn't pay when done unabatedly.

amtaken:
Hahahahaha payment of salaries is now an achievement.
cheesy grin

My sister no be small achievement oo !! PrinceMario and gang are mastvbating away over paid salaries. Lolz . . . .
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by amtaken(f): 12:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
The paid agents among them do everything within their fake powers to convince the others that Buhari is always right at all times even though the reverse is always the case.

I wonder why some people would sell their souls for N5k monthly and a plate of rice.

Even if Buhari wipes away their villages they will still sing his praises. God forbid this evil!

jmaine:

That is one of the reasons I have stayed away from the board in recent times. Their stupidity is so perverse you begin to wonder whether it makes any sense trying to enlighten them.I decided to make an exception today in teaching these senseless neophytes that zombiesm doesn't pay when done unabatedly.

My sister no be small achievement oo !! PrinceMario and gang are mastvbating away over paid salaries. Lolz . . . .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by chaarly(m): 10:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
pedestal82:

I dont need to show u any proof, am a federal worker and i have seen the difference. Keep deluding urself.
As it is right now i have not recieved my alert.

you're probably a ghost worker
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by pedestal82(m): 11:28pm On Apr 26, 2016
chaarly:

you're probably a ghost worker
Hahhahahahhahahha, ghost worker u wish, just because u are job less u think every one is.
Gerarehere men
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by OAUTemitayo: 11:39pm On Apr 26, 2016
jmaine:

Bro I think you need to do a good introspection.
The money borrowed was by your PDP led federal government not the present. Annually means it is a yearly event and thus government has not spend a year in power.
But your hypocrisy won't allow you to see that
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by Bitterleafsoup: 3:44am On Apr 27, 2016
Dexter247:

That pic could have been gotten anywhere...
Really you want to see it on top of my head? undecided
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by Nobody: 4:36am On Apr 27, 2016
From observation, it seems FG just paid agencies and departments it's available resources could carry just to give a mirage impression that it kept to its promise.

Shikina!
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by saaedlee: 4:44am On Apr 27, 2016
gottrillions:
From observation, it seems FG just paid agencies and departments it's available resources could carry just to give a mirage impression that it kept to its promise.

Shikina!

Bolder words are contradictory. If the paid with all they have then...594282
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by chaarly(m): 5:27am On Apr 27, 2016
pedestal82:

Hahhahahahhahahha, ghost worker u wish, just because u are job less u think every one is.
Gerarehere men

Am in #Uniben angry
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by jmaine: 6:01am On Apr 27, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
Bro I think you need to do a good introspection.
The money borrowed was by your PDP led federal government not the present. Annually means it is a yearly event and thus government has not spend a year in power.
But your hypocrisy won't allow you to see that

This FG has spent approximately 11 months and have been operating a budget whose major income fell below the set benchmark to service it. They don't need to spend a full year to have a grasp of what is needed to augment their budget.

Nevertheless, the article was very lucid and unambiguous devoid of your attempt to infuse your bias.

Your point is mute.
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by pedestal82(m): 9:54am On Apr 27, 2016
chaarly:

Am in #Uniben angry
I get it now, u are still a student.
Left uniben 8 years ago.
Still not goten my alert. Ur buhari is a scam artist.
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
saaedlee:

Bolder words are contradictory. If the paid with all they have then...594282
U didn't get my point. FG cannot pay 10% of public servants and then claimed to have paid April's salary. FG should stop deceiving d populace. It should hav waited for the money to go round before paying. I bet you, some of its employees will be remunerated by 2nd week of May.
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by chaarly(m): 6:13pm On Apr 27, 2016
pedestal82:

I get it now, u are still a student.
Left uniben 8 years ago.
Still not goten my alert. Ur buhari is a scam artist.

wow! i greet you sir
emm.. the alert will soon come
but seriously.. Buhari has the country @heart.. all i knw is dt change doesnt jst come.. its a gradual process.. the fact that things are nt going well nw is a sign that change is on the way.
ps. weeping may endure thru the night.. but joy always come in the morning.

1 Like

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by jom28gy(m): 5:27am On Apr 28, 2016
is it true that u had received your salary?
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by jom28gy(m): 6:38am On Apr 28, 2016
cameraman, is it true I had received your salary?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him / Peter Obi Blasts Senator Elisha Abbo For Slapping Nursing Mother Mercilessly / Nigeria’s Economy Largest In Africa As Rebasing Boosts GDP To $405bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.