Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! (39174 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Fulfils Bail Condition / Nigerian Government Starts Paying N5,000 Every Month To Poorest Citizens / Ayade Pays May Salary On First Day Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by Iykon1313(m): 7:50pm On Apr 25, 2016
tosinbabe:
Today is 25th and I just received my April salary as a Federal Government worker under Ministry of Education and its allied Parastatals. Ordinarily this shouldn't be news but the FG some days back made this promis of paying its workers by 25th of every month.
Normally they were paying latest by 2nd week of a new month.
Hope they start keeping other promises so that we know change has finally come.

Source: My account lol!
Wailers keep off!

I v not received any alert. I work in NITDA.

2 Likes

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by erasergozy: 7:55pm On Apr 25, 2016
Just got mine Now! I am surprised
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by omolola15(m): 7:55pm On Apr 25, 2016
jmaine:

Amtaken please ignore this guy. He is clearly lacking in the discourse you are initiating.

I love when people counter my point with superior arguments. Because I'm trying to proof my point with a fact does not mean I lack anything. And the person I quoted knows that some of my families works with the FG. And i know all I need to know about the salary ish. 25th in the past has not always been stable. Though during the days of obj it was. And when GEJ first started it was stable. Along the line it was either by the end of the month or first week of the following month.

So if you can't counter my point with a superior argument I take God beg you don't quote me out of context. Thanks for your understanding.

Cc amtaken

1 Like

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
tosinbabe:

Wailer sighted!!! Don't worry your 5k promise is coming soon!
Gidi Gbammm! grin
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by Getfun: 7:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
5k babe your whole year salary can not buy the bag I just purchase grin
Workers can never feel the pain of a Boss!

That pic could have been gotten anywhere...

1 Like

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by crackhouse(m): 7:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
how does paying salary on 25th of the month become a criteria for rating government's performance? Nigerians sef, one day they will also tell u that receiving ur monthly salary is a sign of good governance. That's why u are suffering.

2 Likes

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by Bethelwealthy(m): 7:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
wasnt Jonathan paying on the 25th fools are given what they have always been having and they tag it an achievement..................ignorance is no bliss.

2 Likes

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by Laredojohn(m): 7:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
Hmmm...dats nice, but Lagos State does better, 21st to 23rd we get paid
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by omolola15(m): 7:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
onoslove:
pure lie. I receive my salary between 25th-28th before this administration came into power.

Between 25-28 abi? At least not exactly 25th like some have been claiming. I'll not come here to lie if I've not witnessed it. But what I hate is people defending without evidence.
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 25, 2016
I have not goten alert yet o

1 Like

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by Nusaf: 8:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
jmaine:

The current FG still borrows to pay salaries so what is really your point ? I repeat stop pretending to be silly.
Ok, get this fact into ur skull. The total revenue accrued is usually shared among the three tiers of government at the end of every month. Most bankrupt states can't pay salaries until after this sharing. But the fed govt was buoyant enough to meet the salary obligation even before this. But what happened? Ur hero emptied the whole treasury and in order to continue with what he had met on ground, he had to resort to borrowing and this is the situation he handed over. But PMB who is not used to all those wuru wuru approach had to wait until money is available before payment. But I know some people are too daft to understand this. Are you now convinced on who should be described as silly?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by jujutom(m): 8:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
But i nefa get alert! cry

1 Like

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by amtaken(f): 8:05pm On Apr 25, 2016
Stop quoting me.

Ok, I change my mind: quote me when you decide to be sincere.

Salaries were steadily paid on the 25th during OBJ and GEJ's tenure. You know the truth but you have chosen to deceive the gullible.

BYE.

omolola15:

I love when people counter my point with superior arguments. Because I'm trying to proof my point with a fact does not mean I lack anything. And the person I quoted knows that some of my families works with the FG. And i know all I need to know about the salary ish. 25th in the past has not always been stable. Though during the days of obj it was. And when GEJ first started it was stable. Along the line it was either by the end of the month or first week of the following month.

So if you can't counter my point with a superior argument I take God beg you don't quote me out of context. Thanks for your understanding.

Cc amtaken

1 Like

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by yahrant140(m): 8:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
I just received mine! Nitda...
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by jmaine: 8:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
omolola15:

Cc amtaken

You are not proving any point dude. You are simply confusing yourself in the discourse, the link you furnished has nothing to do with amtaken assertion.

Whether some of your family members work with the FG is not really important here. The meat of this discussion is that paying salaries on the 25th wasn't a big deal for the previous admin. So why should we all scream Hosanna if this admin decide to pleasantly surprise her workforce for the first time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by yahrant140(m): 8:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
Iykon1313:

I v not received any alert. I work in NITDA.
what is your real name i work @ nitda as well?
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by ZUBY77(m): 8:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
People who doesn't know their rights would rejoice for news like this one.

Federal government can decide to pay you your money on 20th, it doesn't change anything because it's your money. It doesn't change much of your expenses structure.
That's never an improvement, it's just a change from date.
Improvement means paying you twice a month.
Let's say you earn 300k a month,
150k every two weeks is called an improvement.
Paying you the 300k once a month remains the same to me.
I am not criticizing the policy, I am speaking from an informed man's point of view.

2 Likes

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by amtaken(f): 8:14pm On Apr 25, 2016
My point exactly.

One day these zombies are gonna praise Buhari for the air they breathe (God forbid!).

jmaine:

You are not proving any point dude. You are simply confusing yourself in the discourse, the link you furnished has nothing to do with amtaken assertion.

Whether some of your family members work with the FG is not really important here. The meat of this discussion is that paying salaries on the 25th wasn't a big deal for the previous admin. So why should we all scream Hosanna if this admin decide to pleasantly surprise her workforce for the first time.
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by Nusaf: 8:17pm On Apr 25, 2016
jmaine:

How will u know if it is an achievement when u are completely ignorant of how the govt sources for fund to meet salary obligation. All u know is to receive salary, and once it is delayed u start making some funny noise like one kind slowpoke without bothering to find out why.

3 Likes

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by jmaine: 8:19pm On Apr 25, 2016
Nusaf:

Ok, get this fact into ur skull. The total revenue accrued is usually shared among the three tiers of government at the end of every month. Most bankrupt states can't pay salaries until after this sharing. But the fed govt was buoyant enough to meet the salary obligation even before this. But what happened? Ur hero emptied the whole treasury and in order to continue with what he had met on ground, he had to resort to borrowing and this is the situation he handed over. But PMB who is not used to all those wuru wuru approach had to wait until money is available before payment. But I know some people are too daft to understand this. Are you now convinced on who should be described as silly?

Just listen to yourself speak like a very lousy fellow. So my "hero" was wrong in efficiently paying workers their due salaries on time to relieve their financial obligation. I noticed you conveniently skipped the fact that the current FG is borrowing to pay salaries and will continue to borrow to pay salaries whether it comes on the 25th or second week of the next month.

The previous admin ensured their FAAC meetings where allocations were shared came up mostly between 15-17th of each month to enable prompt payment of salaries. Compare that with this admin whose FAAC meetings usually held towards the tail end of the month prompting salaries payment skipping to the next month.

The daft one here is obviously you who refuses to deploy common sense in making logical statements to support your dull god from Daura occupying Aso Villa.

3 Likes

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by happney65: 8:20pm On Apr 25, 2016
omolola15:

I don help you open am and screen shot am. I wonder where you dey when this news was published.

Ode,Isnt this a Bailout for States to offset salaries?Hiaannn?As for the FG workers that was mentioned in the last page,it did not say salaries,it might be arrears but not salaries..Common this is a bailout funds for states of offset salaries..You are a real zoombie..A real one..Una don fall my hand patapata

3 Likes

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by jmaine: 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
Nusaf:

How will u know if it is an achievement when u are completely ignorant of how the govt sources for fund to meet salary obligation. All u know is to receive salary, and once it is delayed u start making some funny noise like one kind slowpoke without bothering to find out why.

I am going to seriously embarrass you if you don't desist from being intentionally stupid. How is paying salary on the 25th worthy to be called an achievement ?

3 Likes

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by Nasiruddeen(m): 8:22pm On Apr 25, 2016
Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by banmee(m): 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
Unblockable:
Wailers ain't gonna love this. .God bless Mr Presido!!

Kai suffer don destroy the average Nigerian life. Why O' why would anyone be jubilating over receiving his or her salary? Newsflash; you worked for it. It's your right. You've earned it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by jmaine: 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
amtaken:
My point exactly.

One day these zombies are gonna praise Buhari for the air they breathe (God forbid!).

The lack of any worthwhile news from this admin is forcing their minions to deploy shameless sycophancy to further their lost cause.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
Lol, how much be the bag? U went too far. Even if you are a boss, u ain't a good one. My dog cost more than your bag

Bitterleafsoup:
5k babe your whole year salary can not buy the bag I just purchase grin
Workers can never feel the pain of a Boss!
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by Nusaf: 8:32pm On Apr 25, 2016
ZUBY77:
People who doesn't know their rights would rejoice for news like this one.

Federal government can decide to pay you your money on 20th, it doesn't change anything because it's your money. It doesn't change much of your expenses structure.
That's never an improvement, it's just a change from date.
Improvement means paying you twice a month.
Let's say you earn 300k a month,
150k every two weeks is called an improvement.
Paying you the 300k once a month remains the same to me.
I am not critiquing the policy, I am speaking from an informed man's point.
'informed man's point'. U call this crap an informed view? Well, ur English has betrayed u. All u know is how insignificant the payment cycle is, since it is 30/31 days. So if ur child wants his pocket money the 19th day of every month (which is 30/31 days cycle) u will clap for him even if he is old enough to know when money is available to u?

1 Like

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by miqos02(m): 8:34pm On Apr 25, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
How can a jobless person get alert? Are you a ghost worker?
hmmm
Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by Nusaf: 8:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
jmaine:

I am going to seriously embarrass you if you don't desist from being intentionally stupid. How is paying salary on the 25th worthy to be called an achievement ?

Based on the situation of the economy, salary on 25th day of a month is an achievement. ****

6 Likes

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by Danlami98: 8:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
I recieved my own,this evening,sai Baba

1 Like

Re: FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! by ckmayoca: 8:40pm On Apr 25, 2016
tosinbabe:
Today is 25th and I just received my April salary as a Federal Government worker under Ministry of Education and its allied Parastatals. Ordinarily this shouldn't be news but the FG some days back made this promis of paying its workers by 25th of every month.
Normally they were paying latest by 2nd week of a new month.
Hope they start keeping other promises so that we know change has finally come.

Source: My account lol!
Wailers keep off!

As u fine reach, u follow kids do wailers n zombies game. Chai... abeg repent oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kennedy Ibeh Builds Betting Shop, Commissions It As Constituency Project / Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize / Open Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari On His Recent Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.