Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR (32353 Views)

Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR / PDP Settles For Atiku & Fayose As Presidential Candidate & VP Respectively - SR / Suspended SGF Feigns Ignorance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR by proprince(m): 10:24pm On Apr 25, 2016
He is my hero anyday

My great grand children will know him

Somebody shld tell the US that we cnt legalize gay marriage

I know that is part of what they used to fight GEJ our HERO

They shld tel the daura dullardd to legalize it naw

After all it is in the north they practice it the most

Hu US don EP undecided

Hu gay don EP undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR by ajepako(f): 10:24pm On Apr 25, 2016
holllandis:

Yoruba are irritating

Thanks....we are honoured you have an opinion about us.....

One love......
Re: Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
This stupid paper have nothing to report again. 29th may is around the corner, expect more news about GEJ even if is conjunction and speculations as buhari and apc have nothing good to celebrate.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR by kpolli(m): 10:33pm On Apr 25, 2016
Which protests in Sacramento, we that live near there didn't know we were meant to protest ooo... SR inform us next time before you lie

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR by tsdarkside(m): 10:33pm On Apr 25, 2016
reality is starting to catch up with him.....

he can not get away with all the mistakes he did...
Re: Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR by kingsmerit: 10:34pm On Apr 25, 2016
bad belle every where..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR by holllandis: 10:37pm On Apr 25, 2016
ajepako:

Thanks....we are honoured you have an opinion about us.....

One love......

Disguisting set of people .The ugliest tribe in Nigeria

Waiting to get banned by the useless Yoruba mods

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR by tsdarkside(m): 10:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
SeverusSnape:

So they want to protest against him because he rejected their gay proposal when he was president??... Bunch of jokers.
Personally, I don't hate homosexuals (they are humans like us) But what they indulge in is so repulsive, Haba, Why will i be 'loving' my fellow man... We don't want it, at least not now.

what not now!!??...

we dont want it a tall!!!............

the day will even dare to accept it,then nigeria will be destroyed.....armaggedon...

dont mess with the ancestors.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR by tsdarkside(m): 10:42pm On Apr 25, 2016
holllandis:

Disguisting set of people .The ugliest tribe in Nigeria

Waiting to get banned by the useless Yoruba mods

na you sabi...keep on calling yourself ugly....olodo....
Re: Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR by Ebukaokeke5: 10:44pm On Apr 25, 2016
Day of Reckoning,it never stops coming.
Re: Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR by Charly68: 10:50pm On Apr 25, 2016
Honestly his actions in power betrayed his disposition.. I felt disappointed that this man virtually handed over the treasury of Nigeria to looters that even spiritual consultants were laughing to the bank at the detriment of the downtrodden ..
Re: Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR by bezimo(m): 10:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
SeverusSnape:

So they want to protest against him because he rejected their gay proposal when he was president??... Bunch of jokers.
Personally, I don't hate homosexuals (they are humans like us) But what they indulge in is so repulsive, Haba, Why will i be 'loving' my fellow man... We don't want it, at least not now.

.............. Not only not now, but also not in the future.
Re: Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR by macarson2k(m): 11:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
TippyTop:
Gay Protest led by Gaylord Mr Omoyele Sowore owner of Saharareporters.

Here's his phone numbers:
National-08097048153
International -
+16467045433 and +12013641254
Phone him and tell him gayism is a no no in our
culture.

SaharaReporters is most useless reporters in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR by NaijaEfcc: 11:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
Nonsense reporters

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR by Emmasnoop(m): 11:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
Who Jonathan help
Re: Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR by bluecircle470: 11:17pm On Apr 25, 2016
Juxtified:
nonsense talk. who owns this sahara reporters self?

Fine its nonsense talk, bt its not a matter who owns sahara reporters they only report what they heard.
Re: Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
SeverusSnape:
So he should have made gay marriage legitimate??
Dont mind him he dosen't understand the story

2 Likes

Re: Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR by bedspread: 11:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
divinehand2003:
Hmmm

Is GEJ still your hero?
Not Just my Hero, but my Great Hero

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR by amtaken(f): 11:22pm On Apr 25, 2016
SR acting like market women since 1806.

Local gossips.

3 Likes

Re: Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR by kessler53(m): 11:28pm On Apr 25, 2016
divinehand2003:
Hmmm

Is GEJ still your hero?
he is my hero forever,one thing that will forever make me respect Goodluck despite his failures and embezzlement he avert a civil war in this country,because had he chosen not to concede defeat Nigeria by now will be on its way to being like Syria.

3 Likes

Re: Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR by amtaken(f): 11:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
One local California newspaper, The Sacramento Bee, confirmed the details of the speech, noting, “Mr. Jonathan’s appearance had stirred controversy because of Nigeria’s anti-gay law, which punishes not only gay marriage but public support of it.”

Yes! GEJ is still my hero.

Only gaylords will oppose this.

4 Likes

Re: Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR by kessler53(m): 11:32pm On Apr 25, 2016
divinehand2003:
Hmmm
Is GEJ still your hero?
yes he is my hero.

2 Likes

Re: Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR by Bloggz74(m): 11:33pm On Apr 25, 2016
Re: Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR by alexlee50: 11:34pm On Apr 25, 2016
Sahara reporters should go and die, are they in jonathans mind? Hate media

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR by Appareil(m): 11:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
divinehand2003:
Hmmm

Is GEJ still your hero?
HE Will Always Be. We salute Him from Douala. GEJ good man.

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR by kechywillz(m): 12:02am On Apr 26, 2016
I see. The headline contradicts the content.Its either Sharia Reporter is a gay activist or a gay himself. Silly cockk sucker in Public bathrooms

3 Likes

Re: Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR by Vivalavida99(f): 12:31am On Apr 26, 2016
Reading Sahara reporters news this day looks like I'm reading news from North Korean propaganda newspaper.

Bunch of jokers!

2 Likes

Re: Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR by hushuptimus: 1:42am On Apr 26, 2016
focus7:
I know the humiliation that is giving invitation to Jonathan is what is making him go around the globe to claim some useless legacy after he has turned the country upside down with his dumber leadership. Anytime I see him I cannot help to imagine the picture of a dumb.
Another gay spotted

3 Likes

Re: Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR by wink2015(m): 2:37am On Apr 26, 2016
[size=18pt]This millions of naira if not dollars that Jonathan is spending visiting the usa to lodge in a hotel in america with a view to launder his own image is enough to pay the outstanding salaries of his suffering Bayelsa state indigene.

No matter how Jonathan try to rewrite history, the average white man distrust him and feel he wasted an opportunity that was given to him on a platter of gold.
[/size]
Re: Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR by IYANGBALI: 2:37am On Apr 26, 2016
Juxtified:
nonsense talk. who owns this sahara reporters self?
somebody told me that it is owned by Mr seun cookbeans
Re: Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR by shiimah: 2:58am On Apr 26, 2016
Embarrass ko, disgrace ni.... Keep talking trash while He is busy lecturing those who want to know.
It has now become offence to fall ill and then cancel an appointment.... Sahara Reporters shame on U.... U should better go to Sahara desert and start reporting from there... Fake people... Gays

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR by shiimah: 2:58am On Apr 26, 2016
Embarrass ko, disgrace ni.... Keep talking trash while He is busy lecturing those who want to know.
It has now become offence to fall ill and then cancel an appointment.... Sahara Reporters shame on U.... U should better go to Sahara desert and start reporting from there... Gays

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun O'Meal Women Campaign For Mudasiru Hussain (Photos) / Amaechi Looking Angry Over Low Turn Out In Osun - Oche Joseph Otorkpa (Photos) / Amotekun: Yerima Shettima Says North Should Be Ready For Their Own Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.