Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR (32346 Views)

Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR / PDP Settles For Atiku & Fayose As Presidential Candidate & VP Respectively - SR / Suspended SGF Feigns Ignorance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR by opius: 3:17am On Apr 26, 2016
Beautiful nonsense . if u dont ve a better story to write , u can try these
My best food .... or My best babe..... or
Idiot....
Sahara reporter my foot...
mteweeeeess
Re: Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR by Nobody: 4:48am On Apr 26, 2016
Jona Jona becoming more popular than our political tyrant... Great Man!!

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR by focus7: 4:59am On Apr 26, 2016
hushuptimus:
Another gay spotted
You can offer your a$$ for a test run.
Re: Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR by Nobody: 5:30am On Apr 26, 2016
Kainene77:
Nigerians have no stable power supply infrastructure and they want them to debate gay laws? angry angry angry
Millions of Nigerians live in poverty and they want them to discuss gay laws?
Millions of children don't have three square meals a day and they want them to discuss gay laws?

Mr Ex President, the person who handed over the BIGGEST ECONOMY IN AFRICA, what happened to your plan to provide a stable and efficient power supply infrastructure?
So the fact that we are in darkness because Buhari is NOT paying the Nigerian Gas Company for gas to run the gas turbines across the country, is Jonathan's fault?
That Buhari is not releasing enough money to import enough fuel, is Jonathan's fault?
That means Jonathan is responsible for the employment of children of APC big shots into CBN, FIRS. Shut up.

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR by Pennywise(m): 6:25am On Apr 26, 2016
The party is over.

Reno Omokri should get a real job and stop leading Jonathan by the nose.

No one is fooled by his US agenda taking a former president around petty NGOs. Apart from costing Jonathan money it will further demean his standing and reputation.
Re: Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR by dare2differ: 6:35am On Apr 26, 2016
I have got no love for this man but this is madness.
Re: Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR by cardoctor(m): 6:39am On Apr 26, 2016
Vision 50/50.
100 Point Agenda
What next?
Re: Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR by Gibz02: 6:44am On Apr 26, 2016
Isooryt
Re: Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR by wyqay: 6:51am On Apr 26, 2016
Saharam Reporter of Lies
Re: Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR by portside(m): 6:52am On Apr 26, 2016
So Sahara reporters are gay rights activist?
Re: Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR by Trunquejnr(m): 6:58am On Apr 26, 2016
SeverusSnape:

So they want to protest against him because he rejected their gay proposal when he was president??... Bunch of jokers.
Personally, I don't hate homosexuals (they are humans like us) But what they indulge in is so repulsive, Haba, Why will i be 'loving' my fellow man... We don't want it, at least not now.
when undecided
SeverusSnape:

So they want to protest against him because he rejected their gay proposal when he was president??... Bunch of jokers.
Personally, I don't hate homosexuals (they are humans like us) But what they indulge in is so repulsive, Haba, Why will i be 'loving' my fellow man... We don't want it, at least not now.
when
Re: Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR by chikel2000(m): 7:11am On Apr 26, 2016
divinehand2003:
Hmmm

Is GEJ still your hero?
O yes he is. If not supporting gay rights will make him miss dat speech, good of him
Re: Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR by excel101(m): 7:26am On Apr 26, 2016
Re: Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 26, 2016
SeverusSnape:

I agree with you bruv, I dislike gays! But pls leave the lesbians alone, they are harmless and innocent victims of this law grin
Re: Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR by demio007: 7:40am On Apr 26, 2016
No news of herdsmen killing on SR, is GEJ hold SR intestine?
Re: Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR by bejick(m): 7:47am On Apr 26, 2016
Re: Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR by greatjoey: 8:06am On Apr 26, 2016
divinehand2003:
Hmmm

Is GEJ still your hero?

Yes. He was, he is, he will ever be. His stance against gay law was a n unalloyed take of over 99% of cultured Nigerians. If the whole world would stage a protest against him, we are proud as ever.
Re: Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR by judondasylva(m): 8:37am On Apr 26, 2016
why will he be afraid?
Re: Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR by jamace(m): 9:46am On Apr 26, 2016
Trexnemesis:
DUMBO JO again? Abeg I tire sef. See yu all tomawo.

TREX wan rest.
I can bet my last alawee that you did not read the news before commenting! This is how we know real DUMBOs on NL. grin grin grin
Re: Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR by okangaijele2015: 10:20am On Apr 26, 2016
The APC led government is heavily worried about GEJ's recent rise in popularity and acceptability globally even in the midst of continous efforts to make him look black. The international community still accepts and appreciates this man with ceaseless awards and accolades. How would they stop him? Oneway: continue using the media led by Sowore to keep painting him black.

But in all these shits, fuel is still scarce, power supply is still epileptic, fulani jihadists are still killing defenceless farmers, dollar exchange is still very high, April 26 yet no 2016 budget.....which way APC?
Re: Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR by Excellentmind: 10:30am On Apr 26, 2016
Seun,

Why do you find it worthy and satisfactory, lending a helping hand to the publication of defamatory articles meant to demean, relegate, denigrate, embarrass and portray in bad light, the reputation of the previous government? For over a period of time now, I've observed with kin interest your attitude towards the publication of certain national issues that affect everyone within and outside the shores of Nigeria. I've also noticed your unwavering support including but not limited to presentation in good light some selected politicians and the present government. It's become a habit in the way certain issues affecting sections of the country are being repressed in publication including Nairaland. I know it will not shock you if I say that your bias attitude towards publication of issues affecting other sections of Nigeria is well documented. A word is a enough for the wise. But remember, pride goes before destruction.
Thanks
Re: Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR by MikeB3(m): 11:39am On Apr 26, 2016
Sahara Reporters! The guys over there are so dense. Only people with derailed thinking would believe whatever they publish.
Re: Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR by Paperwhite(m): 12:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
focus7:
I know the humiliation that is giving invitation to Jonathan is what is making him go around the globe to claim some useless legacy after he has turned the country upside down with his dumber leadership. Anytime I see him I cannot help to imagine the picture of a dumb.
So now what do you think of the fellow that is our president now?
Re: Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR by JudeOkeke: 12:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
sahara reporters are all gay peopel... they are all full of shits!
Re: Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR by poketoholo01(m): 1:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
focus7:
I know the humiliation that is giving invitation to Jonathan is what is making him go around the globe to claim some useless legacy after he has turned the country upside down with his dumber leadership. Anytime I see him I cannot help to imagine the picture of a dumb.

Do u really know the dictionary meaning of a dumb? If u ever think u will be beta dan him then stop the insult n face ur own life.
Re: Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR by nanzozo(m): 1:13pm On Apr 26, 2016
divinehand2003:
Hmmm

Is GEJ still your hero?
Hero,Hero,Hero!!! all the way,and he remains one among many.

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR by Themandator: 4:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
Re: Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR by focus7: 8:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
Paperwhite:
So now what do you think of the fellow that is our president now?
Judge him him by yourself but for me he far outstand the ineffectual buffoon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics / Soldiers Surround Shi’a Gathering In Kaduna / Bola Tinubu Visits Imo With Akande As Okorocha & Others Receive Them (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.