Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) (35161 Views)

Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) / Couple Who Met In A Bus To Lagos 6 Years Ago Set To Wed (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Facebook Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) by khristals(m): 11:16am On Apr 26, 2016
and so?
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) by IamTheophilus(m): 11:16am On Apr 26, 2016
I thought what happens on twitter stays on twitter...but boy was i wrong, what happens on twitter is surely coming home.
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 26, 2016
Ok
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) by adezjamz(m): 11:16am On Apr 26, 2016
Hmm
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 26, 2016
The girl get front ooooo shocked
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) by shakurkings(m): 11:18am On Apr 26, 2016
you nailed it brov
wilybebsy:
And nairaland babes ar here forming hard 2 get,,, ordinary pm una no go reply
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) by nikeblog(f): 11:19am On Apr 26, 2016
lol...
wilybebsy:
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) by Stuntkid172(m): 11:20am On Apr 26, 2016
wilybebsy:
baba u Don talk am finish.
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 26, 2016
wilybebsy:
nor mind them
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) by laffwitmi: 11:21am On Apr 26, 2016
I pray,twitter that joined u guys together will not separate u.Amen
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) by BossDanniee(m): 11:21am On Apr 26, 2016
Lovely!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) by Forwetinnah: 11:21am On Apr 26, 2016
Benjom:
I can perceive they truly love each other.

Yeah...pictures don't lie. It obvious they're really Into each other. That's what marriage should be about, true emotions not entangled circumstances/situations. Congrats to them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) by AleAirHub(m): 11:22am On Apr 26, 2016
wilybebsy:

Me self try 00000 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 26, 2016
One responsible babe should pm me
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) by WildChild00(m): 11:24am On Apr 26, 2016
Thisdays future parthers can meet themselves @ anywhere, one just have to be open minded and think positive, congratulations to both of them!
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) by DONSMITH123(m): 11:24am On Apr 26, 2016
ONE MILLION GBOSA FOR YOU MY GUY grin grin

wilybebsy:
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 11:26am On Apr 26, 2016
Awwwww. I love that 4th picture. kiss kiss Wish them HML!
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) by pepigeorge(m): 11:26am On Apr 26, 2016
UIA04:
This days fewer people meet on Facebook

They meet but it actually ends there too
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) by chinawapz(m): 11:26am On Apr 26, 2016
on twitter? I no believe
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) by Capernaum(m): 11:26am On Apr 26, 2016
Twitter love.
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) by Sunkyphil(m): 11:28am On Apr 26, 2016
Off to Twitter mayb i go c my wife there wink
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) by slimmestify(f): 11:29am On Apr 26, 2016
Hmmmm Perfect match smiley congrats.God Bless ur union
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) by UIA04(f): 11:30am On Apr 26, 2016
pepigeorge:

They meet but it actually ends there too
Why

Have you ever met someone from Facebook how was the experience
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) by chikel2000(m): 11:33am On Apr 26, 2016
So my crush on IReserveMyComment will one day leAd us somewhere. I'll keep dis in mind
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) by HaneefahRN(f): 11:33am On Apr 26, 2016
Lovely couple. HML
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) by konkonbilo(m): 11:34am On Apr 26, 2016
This one everybody is getting married from one social media to the other,me self one share testimony oo.oya nairaland babes,I know some of you would like to share similar testimony. You can send a PM now,you have nothing to worry about.we'll keep it low key. smiley
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) by DavidsonAjebota: 11:34am On Apr 26, 2016
:good tin...people getting married despite d price of petroleum :
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) by wilybebsy(m): 11:37am On Apr 26, 2016
DONSMITH123:
ONE MILLION GBOSA FOR YOU MY GUY grin grin
No mind themcheesycheesycheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) by agitator: 11:38am On Apr 26, 2016
Akshow:
Lucky her. And some girls roam 2go,nairaland, whatsapp, badoo, Facebook, Twitter, instagram, snap chat all day without a toaster.

They check your pix to see you in posh places or with exotic cars, before deciding.
Most of them trail guys with such pix. wink wink wink
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) by sodje4life(m): 11:40am On Apr 26, 2016
Happy for them
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) by pepigeorge(m): 11:42am On Apr 26, 2016
UIA04:

Why

Have you ever met someone from Facebook how was the experience
sure, we met but she was far different from the pictures she posted on fb. Dat was the first and last
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) by UIA04(f): 11:44am On Apr 26, 2016
pepigeorge:

sure, we met but she was far different from the pictures she posted on fb. Dat was the first and last
Ahhh Looool

I wonder how people do that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat / 'I Can't Date A One Minutes Man' - Nigerian Lady / Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.