Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) (35163 Views)

Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) / Couple Who Met In A Bus To Lagos 6 Years Ago Set To Wed (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Facebook Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) by omenka(m): 11:46am On Apr 26, 2016
gist4kidsblog:
kiss kiss kiss

I meet my hajjia on Facebook..

Today is our One year Wedding Anniversary

Please celebrate with us by clicking on Like button....

I celebrate with you but I'm not clicking on any damn like. Go create your own thread and stop messing someone else's thread up mr man.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) by gist4kidsblog: 11:46am On Apr 26, 2016
omenka:
I celebrate with you but I'm not clicking on any damn like. Go create your own thread and stop messing someone else's thread up mr man.

sorry bros... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) by wintersnow(m): 11:51am On Apr 26, 2016
IG chicks be sending nuudeess
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) by alobright17(m): 11:54am On Apr 26, 2016
wilybebsy:
And nairaland babes ar here forming hard 2 get,,, ordinary pm una no go reply
some will reply with yes you PM me why?and my response will be sorry it was a mistake
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) by pepigeorge(m): 11:54am On Apr 26, 2016
UIA04:

Ahhh Looool

I wonder how people do that.

I have also met one on fb, she accepted to come see me in ph. but her questions put me off. ." How much will u gv me wen I come"
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) by wilybebsy(m): 11:57am On Apr 26, 2016
alobright17:
some will reply with yes you PM me why?and my response will be sorry it was a mistake
lolcheesycheesy
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) by sherif4owo(m): 12:02pm On Apr 26, 2016
Kherry:
E ba mi wo omo ooo emi na fe love oooooo.........in adekunle voice

God bless ur union

you can start by answering those lined up pm!
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) by deplay24(m): 12:17pm On Apr 26, 2016
I wish to meet my own life partner on social media so that i can post the news here someday.

Anyway i wish them all marriage life
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 26, 2016
wilybebsy:
Guy get the Mullah first. These ones here are hustlers like you.
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) by braxjay(m): 12:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
pepigeorge:

I have also met one on fb, she accepted to come see me in ph. but her questions put me off. ." How much will u gv me wen I come"

According to that Glo free suya advert "E Dey Everywhere Na" cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) by Kherry: 12:55pm On Apr 26, 2016
sherif4owo:

Lol grin ok nw................

Lol
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) by Kherry: 12:55pm On Apr 26, 2016
sherif4owo:

Lol grin ok nw................

Lol
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) by zeestunner(m): 12:58pm On Apr 26, 2016
And simple DM some girls no go answer that's how they'll miss their mr rite.
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 26, 2016
;DHappy for them, sometimes social network pays smiley
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
tongue All these nairaland guys waiting for pm, keep waiting till 2019 grin
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) by barbychick2012(f): 1:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
Cngrats.
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) by ubah84(m): 1:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
thank God am marrying a nairalander on 11 June 2016. pls give me a like to support me. God bless nairaland
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) by Hummerchoko(m): 1:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
dem try

@least twitter don EPP den
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) by olowookerekemi(f): 2:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
wilybebsy:
lol
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 26, 2016
Seen. God bless their union.
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) by hyperflex(m): 3:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
wilybebsy:

So pple dey meet babes for nairaland too?? How una dey do am? Half of profiles dont have real pics on here. So I don dey dull since 2005 wet I join nairaland
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) by Jimi23(m): 3:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
Nice one. Congrats.
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) by spill(m): 4:07pm On Apr 26, 2016
I don't believe in meeting my spouse online.
On Feb. this year I met a particular lady on FACEBOOK on the day of my birthday, after sending her my birthday groove pics on her request she placed a BILL on me after some days.
I was shocked to get such message from her, since I decide not to pay the bill she stopped chatting with me.

Abeg internet love no be for me abeg ooooooo.
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) by devonpaul(m): 5:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
doublewisdom:
Hope the marriage doesn't end on twitter. tongue
Another anguu
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) by ZiggyMr(m): 7:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
wilybebsy:
.... don't u knw NL Girls are teenagers
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) by wilybebsy(m): 7:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
ZiggyMr:
.... don't u knw NL Girls are teenagers
old women dey here o
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
wilybebsy:

On a long thing trying to date a nairaland lady..
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
kaywhynoni:
I wish them Well.......

Dear Nairalander's, let me share you a testimony in advance......well its my personal belief, and by God's grace, it shall come to pass.

I have this strong belief that the Lord will ans my prayers soon, He would pick my own call soon, in few month time I will change from Nobody to somebody, its a revelation, which I'm so much believe in.....

I've been working underground for this days for many years, and I believe the time is near, thank you Lord for answering my requests.
Note: you can screenshot this piece I wrote today, cos very soon, you all shall rejoice with me.....

If you also believe.....you can claim it!

I will surely make it, and Nigeria will be great, God bless my country.

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) by cliquevibes(m): 11:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
Benjom:
I can perceive they truly love each other.

This may be helpful to someone out there:
www..com/effective-cv-samples-and-free-mini-cv-request/
Ur Nose bad ooo
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) by Gebbson007(m): 12:10am On Apr 27, 2016
wilybebsy:
Na u get tym 2 dey send pm .
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) by Nemesis99(m): 1:58am On Apr 27, 2016
Toolz met her hubby on instagram why is this one new?
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) by nairayouthcom(m): 10:02am On Apr 27, 2016
wilybebsy:

Do u think dey still remember the password to the email they use in registering on nairaland?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat / 'I Can't Date A One Minutes Man' - Nigerian Lady / Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.