Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Ladies, Describe Your Dream Guy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Describe Your Dream Guy (3841 Views)

How My Dream Guy Broke My Heart And Allowed Me To Find The Love Of My Life / How Many Ladies Mess Up The First Date With Their Dream Guy: Dos And Don'ts / How to get Your dream man and Make Him Propose To You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Describe Your Dream Guy by ariyike23(f): 9:33pm On May 03, 2016
abimic:

Even though many claim to needing a God fearing man, yet they stumble and fall. Your moniker though which I'm sure it's your real name, being God fearing shouldn't be an issue going by the moniker.... Omoarike.

Lol,im trying sha..i live by my rule,do unto odas wat yu want to be done to yu..In oda words,dnt do wat u cant stomach to odas.. ariyike means we av dis one to protect/pamper...
Re: Ladies, Describe Your Dream Guy by abimic(m): 9:50pm On May 03, 2016
ariyike23:

Lol,im trying sha..i live by my rule,do unto odas wat yu want to be done to yu..In oda words,dnt do wat u cant stomach to odas.. ariyike means we av dis one to protect/pamper...
Of course I sure know what that means in yoruba, was just twisting it to my taste. How yah day?
Re: Ladies, Describe Your Dream Guy by ariyike23(f): 10:12pm On May 03, 2016
abimic:

Of course I sure know what that means in yoruba, was just twisting it to my taste. How yah day?

It was stressful buh fruitful
Re: Ladies, Describe Your Dream Guy by abimic(m): 11:08pm On May 03, 2016
ariyike23:

It was stressful buh fruitful
OHhh
Kk
Thank God it was fruitful in the end regardless whether it was stressful or not.... Do Enjoy your night. Ciao!
Re: Ladies, Describe Your Dream Guy by alizma: 11:21pm On May 03, 2016
ariyike23:
my dream guy has to be tall kos i am.Has to be over 30,i dnt rily like yunga guys,i like em dark(fair guys are turn offs),im nt concerned wid d looks,average look is okay but not ugly or too handsome(i dnt wanna be competing for attention),must be neat and have a good matured dress sense and wen i mean good dress sense,i hate a guy that sags or dresses like wizkid( grin).. Has to be working evn if nt rich buh comfortable,his allowed to drink once in a while(socially i mean),im nt soo into the whole be God fearing shii,jes be a good person with functioning conscience..

Im jes bin honest.. grin grin grin
abeg who know this babe make e pm me
Re: Ladies, Describe Your Dream Guy by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 26, 2016
sexymoma:
Bros if i tell you say i understand wetin u jos typed i dey lie ni ooo..biko break into pieces
What's that App you used for your d.p?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Almost Slept With My Cousin / 13 Situations Only Girls Understand / Police Officer And His Lover Died In Accident While Having Sex In A Speeding Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.