Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Arrest Buyers And Sellers Of Petrol In Jerry-cans - Arase - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest Buyers And Sellers Of Petrol In Jerry-cans - Arase (24492 Views)

NNPC Boss, Baru Dispenses Petrol In Abuja (Photos) / Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) / Selling Fuel In Jerry-cans Via Car Boot (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest Buyers And Sellers Of Petrol In Jerry-cans - Arase by tunergy(m): 8:28pm On Apr 26, 2016
Mr. ARASE you need to wake up first and Arrest those who distribute bill without supplying light first. If there is constant light most people will not need to buy fuel in Jery cans. And yes talk to the MINISTER FOR PETROLEUM Mr.BuBu to provide Oil naa

4 Likes

Re: Arrest Buyers And Sellers Of Petrol In Jerry-cans - Arase by pedrilo: 8:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
And later someone will say the youths shud go into SME. It is official, our leaders are brainless

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Buyers And Sellers Of Petrol In Jerry-cans - Arase by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
ozy4christ:
Stupid fg.he cant order d prosecution of fulaniherdsmen dat kill innocent souls but 2 prosecute ppl dat are doing business. If u a in hurry wont u buy black market instead of wasting ur whole day on a que abi wetin self.nonsense
sorry bro,no more black market for you,go find another job or better still,you. Can drive Napeb.
Re: Arrest Buyers And Sellers Of Petrol In Jerry-cans - Arase by pedestal82(m): 8:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
This people no just get sense at all.
They should go ask elrufai in Kaduna, he tried it and fuel Price went to the roof and everybody had to pack thier cars, including public transporters.
Now he don leave them alone.
Use.less govt provide fuel surplus and jerrycans will disappear
Re: Arrest Buyers And Sellers Of Petrol In Jerry-cans - Arase by trekkie: 8:50pm On Apr 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: Arrest Buyers And Sellers Of Petrol In Jerry-cans - Arase by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
NA FOR CIVILIANS BODY MILITARY DEY GET POWER..
Re: Arrest Buyers And Sellers Of Petrol In Jerry-cans - Arase by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
BUT MAKE I NO LIE SHA, NA SINCE GALLON STOP DEY ENTER PETROL STATION FUEL START DEY REACH MOTORIST.AT SOME POINT EVEN SOLDIERS START DEY CARRY SPEAR GALLON FOR PATROL TRUCK
Re: Arrest Buyers And Sellers Of Petrol In Jerry-cans - Arase by 9jatatafo(m): 9:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
Visionless and brainless set of people

1 Like

Re: Arrest Buyers And Sellers Of Petrol In Jerry-cans - Arase by mattyboy007(m): 9:30pm On Apr 26, 2016
Na unna dey see am as new tin.. here in Kaduna d ban is almost a month nw
Re: Arrest Buyers And Sellers Of Petrol In Jerry-cans - Arase by Stanbeto: 9:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
This joke would have been better on first week of April.

3 Likes

Re: Arrest Buyers And Sellers Of Petrol In Jerry-cans - Arase by Dee60: 9:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
They are not after the BIG THIEVES who are diverting tankers and trucks to other countries and now they want to unleash their terror on innocent persons who just want to have fuel....IG sir, some old grandmothers have to fuel their generators...there is NO light for days and weeks.

The problem is that these big cats are feeding fat on us! They dont even know how fuel gets into their array of cars. They dont even pay for anything. They feed fat on our wealth and make strange policies to inflict hardship on people.

IG sir, who really wants to buy in jerry cans, if your FG can just provide common petrol?

Anyway, your boys are no match to the FADEYI fuel hawkers! They dare them at their own peril!

1 Like

Re: Arrest Buyers And Sellers Of Petrol In Jerry-cans - Arase by itsmeeagain(f): 9:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
undecidedNa to make life difficult for people una study?

1 Like

Re: Arrest Buyers And Sellers Of Petrol In Jerry-cans - Arase by Awaja(m): 9:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
His men knows the order are ambiguous and can't be Made salient,Maybe na why d directives is not felt anywhere since Monday till infinity.
Re: Arrest Buyers And Sellers Of Petrol In Jerry-cans - Arase by Dee60: 9:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
People are diverting 33,000 litres the oga is busy chasing 10 litres! Haba.

1 Like

Re: Arrest Buyers And Sellers Of Petrol In Jerry-cans - Arase by Sadiqullahi(m): 9:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
Dont worry oga .pple wil creat job for d police.by d timd stealing, kidnaping, 419 etc increases hmm then police men wil be buzy.Pple ar cryn of unemploymt nd u ar creating more.
Re: Arrest Buyers And Sellers Of Petrol In Jerry-cans - Arase by darellone: 9:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
Misplaced Priority in NPF.
Re: Arrest Buyers And Sellers Of Petrol In Jerry-cans - Arase by ozy4christ(f): 10:02pm On Apr 26, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
pls shut up. Didn't u have militants directors like asari and tomopolo who could fight for you?

Na so so chest beating...now, the Fulani's came, u weak, all ur cables burn...u come dey dikate eyes for phone screen dey abuse person wey no even see u!!!
sweetheart, must u abuse b4 airing ur point,dat shows hw u a.u mustnt show hw pained or ignorance u a by insulting ,anyway if u see arase tell him what i said.
Re: Arrest Buyers And Sellers Of Petrol In Jerry-cans - Arase by ozy4christ(f): 10:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
AntiIPOB:
sorry bro,no more black market for you,go find another job or better still,you. Can drive Napeb.
darling am a lady ok and am nt selling fuel.what d arase wil do is 2 find a way 2 reduce d fuel price and u wil see black market wil drastically reduced.
Re: Arrest Buyers And Sellers Of Petrol In Jerry-cans - Arase by bakynes(m): 10:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
Am sure he made a mistake with the speech, even oga DPO for station go On Generator or else na heat go kill am for office and na jerry can he go use send hin boiz go buy.
Re: Arrest Buyers And Sellers Of Petrol In Jerry-cans - Arase by edorhe14(m): 10:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
I am amazed how daft this people are.
They dont even have the common man at heart.
Imagine someone who doesnt have a car and have a Gen for operating barbing saloon?
I guess he will have to take the saloon and the Gen to filling station?
Hmm.
Naija we hail thee

1 Like

Re: Arrest Buyers And Sellers Of Petrol In Jerry-cans - Arase by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 26, 2016
This man no go school, how did he becomes the IGP.

GEJ caused all this, i blame him and PDP and their supporters. God why did you allow PDP to rule this nation
Re: Arrest Buyers And Sellers Of Petrol In Jerry-cans - Arase by micfoley: 10:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
These guys sell in jerricans right in front of Police headquarters in Abuja

1 Like

Re: Arrest Buyers And Sellers Of Petrol In Jerry-cans - Arase by IYANGBALI: 10:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
Dat means say our police cells go full be dat.

I sawed seun and lalasticlala boughting fuel in jerry cans last sunday

1 Like

Re: Arrest Buyers And Sellers Of Petrol In Jerry-cans - Arase by 247notire(m): 10:53pm On Apr 26, 2016
TheFreeOne:
Moronic statement.

Governance under APC has become a joke.
Hey man, nice siggy right there.
Re: Arrest Buyers And Sellers Of Petrol In Jerry-cans - Arase by 247notire(m): 10:55pm On Apr 26, 2016
dgysoft:
When some of our leader talk they show the whole world how mentally poor and uneducated we are in this country. How can a man of the caliber be saying non sense like a kindergarten. Buy fuel for Jerry can no buy for Jerry can NA jerrycan de cause the scarcity or u go carry 5000 kva. Generator come filling station BC Ig don talk
cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Arrest Buyers And Sellers Of Petrol In Jerry-cans - Arase by TheFreeOne: 10:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
247notire:
Hey man, nice siggy right there.

Thanks.
Re: Arrest Buyers And Sellers Of Petrol In Jerry-cans - Arase by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
WHY CAN'T HE ORDER THE ARREST OF HAUSA FULANI HERDS MEN?

1 Like

Re: Arrest Buyers And Sellers Of Petrol In Jerry-cans - Arase by tillo4real(m): 2:06am On Apr 27, 2016
oga go and resign it make no sense,make fg provide enough fuel,there is noting like black market

1 Like

Re: Arrest Buyers And Sellers Of Petrol In Jerry-cans - Arase by hornyman(m): 8:11am On Apr 27, 2016
What is dis IG of Police even saying self? Instead of u to simply order d arrest of black marketers, those who buy and then resell. How on earth are we going to buy into generators then? Are we to always carry generators on our head to the filling stations when the need arise? Abeg be clear on the order u give ur subjects in the Nigerian Police. You know most of dem are zombies that only listen to go and not come. They will simply cash in on this one trust me.
Re: Arrest Buyers And Sellers Of Petrol In Jerry-cans - Arase by egelege: 8:32am On Apr 27, 2016
This is one of the most hopeless directives i have ever heard. Our reaction in this country sometimes is unimaginable. The most unfortunate is that it comes from the highly placed. Education is not only to know 1+1.We use hammer to kill fly. What of the people that sell $ in black market? Sometimes i wish ...........

1 Like

Re: Arrest Buyers And Sellers Of Petrol In Jerry-cans - Arase by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:35am On Apr 27, 2016
ozy4christ:
sweetheart, must u abuse b4 airing ur point,dat shows hw u a.u mustnt show hw pained or ignorance u a by insulting ,anyway if u see arase tell him what i said.
u being inconsequential will be I, wasting his time, if I have to tell him what u said.
Re: Arrest Buyers And Sellers Of Petrol In Jerry-cans - Arase by wirinet(m): 8:41am On Apr 27, 2016
Malawian:
is there a valid law that criminalizes buying fuel in galons? or is our law enforcement agents now making laws for us? abeg, who this country never tire?

Thank you my brother. I am not aware of any law by the national assembly criminalizing buying and selling of petrol in ferry cans. Is Arase now taking over the responsibility of the legislature? If they are arrested, under what charge will they be charged to court. Or will the police simple collect "bail" and ask the police"offenders" to go?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Issues 6 Queries To INEC, Denies Calling For Staggered Elections / FG Reacts To Suspension Of Dropbox By US Embassy / Governor El-rufai Hosts Super Eagles Players To A Dinner(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.