Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Divierts PMS( Petrol) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Divierts PMS( Petrol) (558 Views)

Ekiti Is Police State, Fayose Locks Whoever He Hates – Senator Waku / Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) / Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Divierts PMS( Petrol) by bidex(m): 11:28pm On Apr 26, 2016
This morning, while i was in the bathroom, i over heard in the breaking news that Governor Ayodele Fayose diverting petrol to 5 different fuel stations. one in Ile Oluji of Ondo state, one in Akure of Ondo state, one in Osun state but the others i cant really remember.
Please can anyone confirm this information? how true is it?.
Thank you.
cc: lalasticala
Ijabuddy
shiki
ijustdey
MrHackmed1
Re: Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Divierts PMS( Petrol) by desire44: 11:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
You guys think you're ruining Fayose's image to suit your paymasters. But in actual fact,you're making him and everyone associated with him an household name......(Famous)
Re: Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Divierts PMS( Petrol) by bidex(m): 11:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
desire44:
You guys think you're ruining Fayose's image to suit your paymasters. But in actual fact,you're making him and everyone associated with him an household name......(Famous)
no wonder you act like him
simple question u no fit answer

(1) (Reply)

The Yoruba And The New World. / Politicians Who Say The Last Administration Is Better Than This ....- Shettima / BREAKING: Finally, Buhari Signs 2016 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.