Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,246 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Nigerian Men Who Had Sex With Mothers And Their Daughters Share Stories - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Who Had Sex With Mothers And Their Daughters Share Stories (8200 Views)

Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men Who Had Sex With Mothers And Their Daughters Share Stories by GurlFriend: 7:23am On Apr 27, 2016
This happened on Twitter yesterday right after the ladies who slept with 2 different men in 24 hours shared their hoe tales.

Crazy stuff!!!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/04/nigerian-men-who-had-sex-with-mothers.html

Re: Nigerian Men Who Had Sex With Mothers And Their Daughters Share Stories by GurlFriend: 7:25am On Apr 27, 2016
The stories roll in

Re: Nigerian Men Who Had Sex With Mothers And Their Daughters Share Stories by ORACLE1975(m): 7:25am On Apr 27, 2016
Mmmm
Re: Nigerian Men Who Had Sex With Mothers And Their Daughters Share Stories by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 27, 2016
Irritating
Re: Nigerian Men Who Had Sex With Mothers And Their Daughters Share Stories by GurlFriend: 7:28am On Apr 27, 2016
more

Re: Nigerian Men Who Had Sex With Mothers And Their Daughters Share Stories by Frei(m): 7:28am On Apr 27, 2016
Haha' make I go share mine for twitter too
Re: Nigerian Men Who Had Sex With Mothers And Their Daughters Share Stories by tolzy90(m): 7:29am On Apr 27, 2016
@ poster above I tell you, ask NL guys their hoe story, pages will roll but ask NL girls, you aint gettin shii and they'll later say what is good for the goose is good for the gander(abi ganja) shii. Still Men's world.
Re: Nigerian Men Who Had Sex With Mothers And Their Daughters Share Stories by GurlFriend: 7:30am On Apr 27, 2016
contd.

Re: Nigerian Men Who Had Sex With Mothers And Their Daughters Share Stories by falconey(m): 7:30am On Apr 27, 2016
GOD forgives

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Who Had Sex With Mothers And Their Daughters Share Stories by GurlFriend: 7:34am On Apr 27, 2016
crazy stuff, really

Re: Nigerian Men Who Had Sex With Mothers And Their Daughters Share Stories by sinaj(f): 7:35am On Apr 27, 2016
*in Rozays voice*Lord forgive them for they knw nt what they are doing.
Re: Nigerian Men Who Had Sex With Mothers And Their Daughters Share Stories by GurlFriend: 7:36am On Apr 27, 2016

Re: Nigerian Men Who Had Sex With Mothers And Their Daughters Share Stories by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 27, 2016
another sodom and gomorah thread.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Who Had Sex With Mothers And Their Daughters Share Stories by rheether(f): 7:43am On Apr 27, 2016
Nigeria men are liars..
Re: Nigerian Men Who Had Sex With Mothers And Their Daughters Share Stories by Theyveedo(m): 7:43am On Apr 27, 2016
*Spreads Mat*
Re: Nigerian Men Who Had Sex With Mothers And Their Daughters Share Stories by Aliyeous(m): 7:57am On Apr 27, 2016
i wasn't here
Re: Nigerian Men Who Had Sex With Mothers And Their Daughters Share Stories by Benjom(m): 8:03am On Apr 27, 2016
Ewo! You slept with the man and his girlfriend?!... Hell contruction just got expanded.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Who Had Sex With Mothers And Their Daughters Share Stories by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 27, 2016
Most of the stories seem like fantasies but who knows!!
Re: Nigerian Men Who Had Sex With Mothers And Their Daughters Share Stories by latinoKingdom(m): 8:14am On Apr 27, 2016
Wow. No gender is innocent lol
Re: Nigerian Men Who Had Sex With Mothers And Their Daughters Share Stories by feldido(m): 8:43am On Apr 27, 2016
Mehn... What people do in their privacy will shock you.
Wonder why this world shouldn't end? angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Who Had Sex With Mothers And Their Daughters Share Stories by Qualer: 11:42am On Apr 27, 2016
rheether:
Nigeria men are liars..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/04/nigerian-ladies-who-had-sex-with-2.html

abeg come, let's create our own lewd memories pronto!!!!
Re: Nigerian Men Who Had Sex With Mothers And Their Daughters Share Stories by Presbulg(m): 12:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Men Who Had Sex With Mothers And Their Daughters Share Stories by donshady(m): 12:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
I am seeing things.
Re: Nigerian Men Who Had Sex With Mothers And Their Daughters Share Stories by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 27, 2016
Benjom:
Ewo! You slept with the man and his girlfriend?!... Hell contruction just got expanded.
ROTF
Re: Nigerian Men Who Had Sex With Mothers And Their Daughters Share Stories by mysticgal(f): 12:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
Jesus shocked end time brothers and sisters, get ready.

Vote for me, I represent simplicity, sincerity and singularity.
Re: Nigerian Men Who Had Sex With Mothers And Their Daughters Share Stories by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
Skinned the Mum twice, but only succeeded in kissing the daughter....
Re: Nigerian Men Who Had Sex With Mothers And Their Daughters Share Stories by tjfulloption(m): 1:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
this is so interesting

Re: Nigerian Men Who Had Sex With Mothers And Their Daughters Share Stories by Ishilove: 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
Man-hoes everywhere
Re: Nigerian Men Who Had Sex With Mothers And Their Daughters Share Stories by austine4real(m): 9:58pm On Apr 27, 2016
Thank God m a virging i dnt knw wht dey'r talkin abt
Re: Nigerian Men Who Had Sex With Mothers And Their Daughters Share Stories by cornoil(m): 7:56am On Apr 30, 2016
If the walls could talk, enough secrets.

(1) (Reply)

How Did You And The Person That Deflowered You End Up? / Viral video of girls twerking and dancing seductively in front of their parent / Ladies & Gents, If You Remember This, Just Know You Are Old - See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.