Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,272 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Why Gender Equality Won't Work In This Part Of The World.this Movemnt Must Stop! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Gender Equality Won't Work In This Part Of The World.this Movemnt Must Stop! (573 Views)

Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria / If Animals Rule The World , This Will Happen (pictures Added) / Out Of This World : This Lady Did This To Her Lips To Attract Her Husband! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Gender Equality Won't Work In This Part Of The World.this Movemnt Must Stop! by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 27, 2016
Gender equality is a pure nonsense and can't work in Nigeria.

This fender equality thing is now overrated and overly noised.
From A*z of this world, women have been given more preferences than men.
U go for an interview to get a banking job, holding thesame qualifications as a female has.... yet a female gender will be selected before you.

Same happens in

Oil sector ( except at the rigs ) , where one can easily die

Hospitality industry

Education ( dont we have more female teachers )

And even in the civil service....

My brothers and sisters, where is gender equality here?

All i see is women trying to own the world. When you talk , they will tell you you are been afraid of the truth. How is cheating men a truth?

The only section and position men truly hold in this world is in the military. Of course ( no be them be men) , this is where they will accept they are not equal to you.

Let's come to think of it, a man and a woman divorces each other. Yet, in the so called western world. What they do id to give the guardianship right to the woman and to crown it... they will divide the man property into 3parts and share it amongst them ( where is the gender equality here ). If truly there is gender equality, is the woman property not supposed to be shared too?

Infact this nonsense do amaze me in Nigerian ladies. You claim to be a feminist, fighting for gender equality, yet you are still trying to to milk a man.
Expects him to pay your bride price
Expects him to foot all the bills in the house or maybe be responsible for most ( you are joking) . Feminists dont do that. They equalizes themselves to a man and square all the bills and responsibilities equally.

I think this gender equality nonsense should just stop. If the western world is doing it successfully doesn't mean it would work in Nigeria. We are different and men here cant be slaved. We have intergrity and we are truly men!

I know this won't go down well with some ladies, yet its the truth.

Well if lalasticlala should mynd44 and seun agree with me, they should move this to PS.

Drabeey wrote this joor

1 Share

Re: Why Gender Equality Won't Work In This Part Of The World.this Movemnt Must Stop! by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 27, 2016
Re: Why Gender Equality Won't Work In This Part Of The World.this Movemnt Must Stop! by Squares: 9:12am On Apr 27, 2016
I agree with you jooor. why should a guy not be given opportunity to divorce his wife and have her properties shared. just saying ladies are already given more respect than guys. una wan be gods? bible even talk say serve no any other gods. lolz
Re: Why Gender Equality Won't Work In This Part Of The World.this Movemnt Must Stop! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
Squares:
I agree with you jooor. why should a guy not be given opportunity to divorce his wife and have her properties shared. just saying ladies are already given more respect than guys. una wan be gods? bible even talk say serve no any other gods. lolz

Bros ds ladies wont hear ooo. I think what they need is for men to become their servants.
The end is truy here
Re: Why Gender Equality Won't Work In This Part Of The World.this Movemnt Must Stop! by chriskosherbal(m): 12:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
What a write up
Re: Why Gender Equality Won't Work In This Part Of The World.this Movemnt Must Stop! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
chriskosherbal:
What a write up

It is the truth bro

(1) (Reply)

Lovely Photos Of Actress Amanda Mike-ebeye Share As She Marks Her Birthday / . / This Must Get You Tripping!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.