Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,748 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Nigerian Men Are Not Very Good In Bed (for Matured Minds Only)) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Are Not Very Good In Bed (for Matured Minds Only)) (13716 Views)

Images For The Matured Minds That Look Innocent Yet Filthy / 18+!! How Long Do You Think A Man Should At Least Last In Bed For 1st Round? / "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Very Good In Bed (for Matured Minds Only)) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
AirSultan:
Aii aii, im open-minded. I do believe you but ignoring some key mentions of mine has a bad side effect like messing with my brain.. ..

Lol. Stop this messin with ur brain. I dont mean to okay? Im like a drifter i go on and on... but i know where home is okay... i always know.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Very Good In Bed (for Matured Minds Only)) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
Öh

my

God!!!

So you draw too nitwitfabian, I never knew, all these while.. That aint fair tho. But really, Ha juşt keep tripping.. Wow, a lady that draws, now thats rare..
Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Very Good In Bed (for Matured Minds Only)) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
nitwitfabian:

This is some deep psychological shii. Some ladies just lay down and spread legs like thanksgiving turkey and still expect men to say thank you. Thats a thread worthy topic. Ur right ...but some boys still av d wrong perspectives to sexual pleasure.
LOL@ emboldened. Kudos to you. Actually, you are the first to admit the truth of my assertion unlike countless females that'd argue it vehemently till thy kingdom come.

I agree to the concluding part of your post.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Very Good In Bed (for Matured Minds Only)) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 27, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Lol. Stop this messin with ur brain. I dont mean to okay? Im like a drifter i go on and on... but i know where home is okay... i always know.
Aii.. SorrEE about that. I understand now, I really do. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Very Good In Bed (for Matured Minds Only)) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
Eddygourdo:
the tribal thing isn't based on hate but comfortable choices. I have lived amongst 80% of tribes in nigeria, and thus realised I feel most comfortable romantically to a person in my tribe.

Most nigerians are alpha males and very egositiocal. Foreign men have been emasculated by feminist agendas and thus are recessive. So I meant do alpha males scare you ? Dats why u running.

Plus who says it wouldn't work out between you and airsultan , thus cam, brandon , ssteve and the rest with all their large penile strutures can go to blazes

Lol! Being alpha male isnt the problem... but a scrawny lion who can barely roar makes a useless and annoying tribe leader. Most nigerian men worth their onions dont need to make a noise when they enter a room. Everyone is ready to say ''yes boss''. but those ones who annoy me are the lazy fellows that want to rule your world when they have nothing to offer.

Foreign men arent emasculated. Well, maybe some are... but i believe they see women as human beings also, and are more receptive to a womans voice.

Nigerian men on the other hand are emasculated. Well, maybe some arent. But not by the women u think. But by their moms and sisters... especially in a marriage.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Very Good In Bed (for Matured Minds Only)) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
Drefan2:

LOL@ emboldened. Kudos to you. Actually, you are the first to admit the truth of my assertion unlike countless females that'd argue it vehemently till thy kingdom come.

I agree to the concluding part of your post.

I will always tell the truth. Its annoying when u see people arguing and defending something we all clearly know is true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Very Good In Bed (for Matured Minds Only)) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
Eddygourdo, thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Very Good In Bed (for Matured Minds Only)) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
AirSultan:
Öh

my

God!!!

So you draw too nitwitfabian, I never knew, all these while.. That aint fair tho. But really, Ha juşt keep tripping.. Wow, a lady that draws, now thats rare..

Someday... sometime... il share my works with you...
Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Very Good In Bed (for Matured Minds Only)) by Eddygourdo(m): 6:15pm On Apr 27, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Lol! Being alpha male isnt the problem... but a scrawny lion who can barely roar makes a useless and annoying tribe leader. Most nigerian men worth their onions dont need to make a noise when they enter a room. Everyone is ready to say ''yes boss''. but those ones who annoy me are the lazy fellows that want to rule your world when they have nothing to offer.

Foreign men arent emasculated. Well, maybe some are... but i believe they see women as human beings also, and are more receptive to a womans voice.

Nigerian men on the other hand are emasculated. Well, maybe some arent. But not by the women u think. But by their moms and sisters... especially in a marriage.
hmmmmmm. Lol @ nigerian men are emasculated by mum and sis. Anyway just be ready to console ur man who might cry often despit the six packs and large junk.

Nigerian men are a mixture of good , baad and ugly. Its a buffet where u pick wat suits u. I have wierd sexual taste, weird behavioural taste, and wierd personality taste, but yet amongst the nigerian pool of renowned sexually repressed women and other names people christen them. I am always amazed when I run into my type.

Nigeria is a buffet, though if I were female , I will go for a white foreign man and manage that small thing. But at least I don't have to deal with the black male ego.

As a man, a white woman is forbidden, black nigerian **** lady it is.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Very Good In Bed (for Matured Minds Only)) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 27, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Someday... sometime... Somewhere, somehow il share my works with you...
Thanks hon, ın anticipation.. il look forward to it..
Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Very Good In Bed (for Matured Minds Only)) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 27, 2016
Eddygourdo:
hmmmmmm. Lol @ nigerian men are emasculated by mum and sis. Anyway just be ready to console ur man who might cry often despit the six packs and large junk.

Nigerian men are a mixture of good , baad and ugly. Its a buffet where u pick wat suits u. I have wierd sexual taste, weird behavioural taste, and wierd personality taste, but yet amongst the nigerian pool of renowned sexually repressed women and other names people christen them. I am always amazed when I run into my type.

Nigeria is a buffet, though if I were female , I will go for a white foreign man and manage that small thing. But at least I don't have to deal with the black male ego.

As a man, a white woman is forbidden, black nigerian **** lady it is.

Lol! The world is a buffet. Honestly. Not just Nigeria. And if we are patient enough ,we will find our own.

I dont like caucasian males either. I prefer a black foreign man, or all those koreans that are naturalised americans...
Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Very Good In Bed (for Matured Minds Only)) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
AirSultan:
Thanks hon, ın anticipation.. il look forward to it..

Mos def. U changed ur siggy...
Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Very Good In Bed (for Matured Minds Only)) by Eddygourdo(m): 6:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Lol! The world is a buffet. Honestly. Not just Nigeria. And if we are patient enough ,we will find our own.

I dont like caucasian males either. I prefer a black foreign man, or all those koreans that are naturalised americans...
well I hope u still find them desirable when you start considering cultural and societal factors. marital goes beyond love, understanding is easier when two people have similar definitions of a concept.
How its difficult to sell feminism to we nigerian men, is how it will be difficult selling some idiosyncracies of urs to the naturalised chinco yank or the hood bro

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Very Good In Bed (for Matured Minds Only)) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 27, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Mos def. U changed ur siggy...
Nah.. More like you changed yours.. Me likey.

The journey makes us value the destination..
Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Very Good In Bed (for Matured Minds Only)) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
AirSultan:
Shy ke.. The one whom my heart belongs to knows already şo im ova the shy aspect.. I dont want others to know tho. Get over her? Pprrff, you wish!
Lol. grin

Boys would always be boys! grin
Virgins are Usually shy..Yo can't be an exception.

...So Long V.boy! wink
Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Very Good In Bed (for Matured Minds Only)) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lol. grin

Boys would always be boys! grin Virgins are Usually shy..Yo can't be an exception.
...So Long V.boy! wink
Believe me, I am alwayş an exception, faagin girl!
Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Very Good In Bed (for Matured Minds Only)) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 27, 2016
AirSultan:
Believe me, I am alwayş an exception, faagin girl!
I hope she says Yes tho!

....I'd be praying for yo! wink

Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Very Good In Bed (for Matured Minds Only)) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
I hope she says Yes tho!

....I'd be praying for yo! wink

Hahaha, I have no idea what yua talking about! grin lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Very Good In Bed (for Matured Minds Only)) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 27, 2016
AirSultan:
Hahaha, I have no idea what yua talking about! grin lipsrsealed
Really?

...We're playing That Game?
....Okay V! So Long! cool

Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Very Good In Bed (for Matured Minds Only)) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
vizkiz:

yeah whatever. Bring your ass home by 7pm. Daddy's gotta do some autopsy cheesy

its 7PM dogshit!

sad

Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Very Good In Bed (for Matured Minds Only)) by vizkiz: 7:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
its 7PM dogshit!

sad

no, it's pass 7pm. Big ass undecided
Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Very Good In Bed (for Matured Minds Only)) by DimwitFABIAN: 7:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
Really?

...We're playing That Game?
....Okay V! So Long! cool

Hey arsehole
Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Very Good In Bed (for Matured Minds Only)) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
vizkiz:

no, it's pass 7pm. Big ass undecided
angryangry
Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Very Good In Bed (for Matured Minds Only)) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 27, 2016
DimwitFABIAN:
Hey arsehole
You've gotta be kidding me!angry

What is with You guys and my fucking Surname

Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Very Good In Bed (for Matured Minds Only)) by vizkiz: 7:50pm On Apr 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
angryangry

bend over let you kneels touch your elbow tongue
Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Very Good In Bed (for Matured Minds Only)) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
AirSultan:
Nah.. More like you changed yours.. Me likey.

The journey makes us value the destination..

Yeah. Most tyms... its d memories we create that counts
Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Very Good In Bed (for Matured Minds Only)) by DimwitFABIAN: 7:55pm On Apr 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
You've gotta be kidding me!angry

What is with You guys and my fucking Surname

pls don't flatter urself dimwit.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Very Good In Bed (for Matured Minds Only)) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
vizkiz:

bend over let you kneels touch your elbow tongue
angry
Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Very Good In Bed (for Matured Minds Only)) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
DimwitFABIAN:
pls don't flatter urself dimwit.
Lemme guess! grin

I broke Your heart too? shocked
Coz I seem to be an expert At doing that lately.

Y'all really need to get a grip..trust me.
the first time was funny....Buh Now?
.....Not so much! lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Very Good In Bed (for Matured Minds Only)) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
nitwitfabian:

Yeah. Most tyms... its d memories we create that counts
I agree.. And those people with whom the memories was shared deserve to be cherished smiley
Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Very Good In Bed (for Matured Minds Only)) by DimwitFABIAN: 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lemme guess! grin

I broke Your heart too? shocked
Coz I seem to be an expert At doing that lately.

Y'all really need to get a grip..trust me.
the first time was funny....Buh Now?
.....Not so much! lipsrsealed
stop hyperventilating bittch.

I didn't create the moniker to spite You.
I just thought it would be funny Creating something similar to the one your Nemesis/fan created.

I don't hate U. Just your wits. You're fun and social. What's there to hate?
Re: Nigerian Men Are Not Very Good In Bed (for Matured Minds Only)) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
Really?

...We're playing That Game? ....Okay V! So Long! cool

Hahaha.. Sooo long, do pray for me tho.. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Discussing Your Relationship With Third Parties / A Funny Conversation Between Two Lovers About Valentines Day / Oba Of Lagos Staff Of Office Retrieved By Ogboni Cult.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.