Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria (35567 Views)

El-rufai's Supporter, Muazu Abubakar Attacked (Graphic Photos) / "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu / Photos From Aliyu Muazu's Son's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by sirTesco(m): 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
Ehn
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by popcykaylah(m): 10:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
Nikoro and muazu don turn to scofield and him brother. ..heheheh grin..
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by chesterlee(m): 10:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
Our resident IPOB youths will soon invade the thread to condemn the EFCC for this attempt to extradite the people that allegedly defrauded the Nigerian state

The IPOB youths will automatically anoint these two corrupt animals as their sons and will praise them to high heavens.

The man the IPOB youths call the dullard is slowly but surely changing Nigeria for good

Muazu, Obanikoro and others should come home and defend themselves. Mbok

SMH

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by allawizzow(m): 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2016
TPAND:
Buhari must think we are fools

all loyal PDP members are tried for corruption. The obdurate fathers of corruption in APC are declared sacred and untouchable
guy how old are you? if u went to school, sorry you school fees was wasted. i can stand that those you mentioned are saints but since no evidence no one can conclude. all you are doing are mere speculation. if fashola is being covered by ambode, what of amiechi? wike is in the best position to prosecute him cos he access to every evidence. do you even know as an individual you us any of them since wike got no balls?
i ll even even like to see them in prison as i have nothing to loose. they aint ma family

2 Likes

Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by abimic(m): 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2016
omogin:
But Amaechi is already here, tinubu too and fashola. Let's try these ones first.
Stop the obsession, if u've got anything against them, why not file up a charge against them at the EFCC,do u remember buhari's maiden speech at the media chat? No politician is a saint and they love themselves, only party separates them. Meanwhile, it's a common act here that politicians protect their cronies and pursue their perceived opponents with all state means. If u ever tell the story, let them know buhari fought corruption in the PDP, what PDP couldn't even achieve even In their covetous party, how much more other parties. Lastly, fighting corruption, we need start from somewhere. I sure hope u are supporting EFCC on this next step.

5 Likes

Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by Bimpe29: 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
It is long over due. Stop slowing down the process, a stich in time safes nine.
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
@Op,

Wrong grammar.
To extradite back.

Correct grammar
To extradite.

Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by NaijaEfcc: 10:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
This Government (Efcc) and I will (future tense) do are like this

Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by EDSONSMITH(m): 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
Hahaha laughing spiritually, BRING THEM JOR
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by Koddedtinz: 10:22pm On Apr 27, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
Our resident IPOB youths will soon invade the thread to condemn the EFCC for this attempt to extradite the people that allegedly defrauded the Nigerian state

The IPOB youths will automatically anoint these two corrupt animals as their sons and will praise them to high heavens.

The man the IPOB youths call the dullard is slowly but surely changing Nigeria for good

Just as how Amaechi and the other PDP thieves have been anointed as the sons of APC and the faces of CHANGE abi?
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by EDSONSMITH(m): 10:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
in FELA VOICE, INTERNATIONAL THIEF THIEF grin
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by NaijaEfcc: 10:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
abimic:

Stop the obsession, if u've got anything against them, why not file up a charge against them at the EFCC,do u remember buhari's maiden speech at the media chat? No politician is a saint and they love themselves, only party separates them. Meanwhile, it's a common act here that politicians protect their cronies and pursue their perceived opponents with all state means. If u ever tell the story, let them know buhari fought corruption in the PDP, what PDP couldn't even achieve even In their covetous party, how much more other parties. Lastly, fighting corruption, we need start from somewhere. I sure hope u are supporting EFCC on this next step.

Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by excel101(m): 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
udeagbalaC:

http://www.punchng.com/efcc-working-to-extradite-obanikoro-muazu/
You don't need to be publicizing it. Talk less and act more. You guys EFCC have been busy talking much and doing less.
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by EDSONSMITH(m): 10:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
Why do we youths like SUPPORTING OUR CORRUPT LEADERS, AND IF POOR MAN STEAL 1 NAIRA THEY GO SHOW AM JUNGLE JUSTICE. SAY NO TO CORRUPTION

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by Wazobia12(m): 10:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
omogin:
But Amaechi is already here, tinubu too and fashola. Let's try these ones first.

So would you rather the whole thiefs walk free ? Now my question wat good will it do if dey dont catch dem and make suffer for thier ills dat has delapitated nigeria? Well weda witch hunting or wateva its called this days as long as some witches are going down i dont mind its simply one less witcwitch to worry about wen pdp comes back let dem arrest corrupt apc members like d names u called by thetime it becomes a norm dat every new government jails corrupt people in the former government theywill be afraid to steal generally cos government can change anytime. So i really dont know ur gain in supporting this ones u youths its unfortunate. I hate them both so dey can jail each other for all i care i will support the jailing of any of them anyday apc or pdp.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by Spiff20(m): 10:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
Cute guys
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by makurch: 10:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
Bros English dy hard u to comprehend? Na ur English teacher ll b executed.[left][/left]
Which tribe u from sef? Herdsmen? No wonder grin
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by makurch: 10:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
[quote author=IYANGBALI post=45103891]How about Saraki? Will he not be executed too?[/quot
Na ur english teacher ll b executed
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by shugaboy6102(m): 11:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

what has IPOB got to do with this now
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by shugaboy6102(m): 11:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

Another IPOB youth in pain

Nigerians now know their enemies

You are pretending that IPOB people dont hate Nigeria?

Nigeria will progress and be a success whether you like it or not
you need Panadol
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by IYANGBALI: 11:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
[quote author=makurch post=45105241][/quote]my English teacher didn't did it.
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by magicminister: 11:22pm On Apr 27, 2016
We will
We want to
We shall

Rubbish!!
Una no dey tire for all this their empty talks?
Common dansuki has not been convicted despite all the evidences against him.
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by Deen77: 11:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
omogin:

You forgot to add Jonathan, Akpabio madam peace.
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by abimic(m): 11:33pm On Apr 27, 2016
NaijaEfcc:

Everybody has got charges, even some people u don't know are fully battle ready to lead counsel against even u. As reiterated earlier, no politician is a saint and also, presidency from the onset of the fourth Republic had always being known with defending his interests now not exclusive. Waiting for buhari to probe amaechi is an exercise in futility if we're to face reality except amaechi commits a grouse abuse of office from when he joined the cabinet, same with other trusted allies of buhari. What can refresh our unity and collective growth is if governance changes hands from one party to the other as it would stimulate the needed accountability every body so craved for unlike when some people thought PDP would rule forever all in a bid to steal dry the treasury.

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by OpinionCounts(m): 11:49pm On Apr 27, 2016
TPAND:
Buhari must think we are fools

all loyal PDP members are tried for corruption. The obdurate fathers of corruption in APC are declared sacred and untouchable

It is quite a pity....I thought with the emergence of buhari as president this negative political rat race will come to an end, I wish to see all looters punished(APC,PDP) and not all opposition conquered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by Appareil(m): 12:28am On Apr 28, 2016
jcflex:
Ffk the loud mouth must be arrest along side Obanikoro and their Lasgidi God father Bode George also need to go for second term at kirikiri.
Imagine Fulani Herdsmen are finishing your country men, its of little concern to you. All you care for is to discuss inanities which will end up no -where.. How much them go recover evveg
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by jzdoberman: 12:29am On Apr 28, 2016
We need redemption in Nigeria. With the crime these people committed to this country, they deserve no mercy but some set of sellouts are still clamoring for them to come and loot more. To them, they are the best thing ever to happen to us. But I know that calamity will who ever put us in this precarious situation. They will pay with their blood. The suffering is too much.[/quote]

YEAH U ARE JUST 2 RIGHT BRO...
BUT DON'T U THINK WE SHOULD START FROM TINUBU AMAECHI ATIKU OBJ & others? Or Is bubu afraid of them? Just asking.

2 Likes

Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by babestella: 1:00am On Apr 28, 2016
And where is the former efcc boss accused of diverting over 1 trillion? Where is he? Where is Ibrahim Lamorde, the efcc or whatever it's called should go and provide that Buffon who thinks he is smart. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by Praktikals(m): 1:29am On Apr 28, 2016
jcflex:
Bode George needs to go for second term at kirikiri.

gringringringrin
gringringrin
gringrin
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Hillary Clinton Epp? - Reno Omokri On US Election Results / President Buhari: Is The Presidential Villa Cursed? By Bernard Balogun / Transcript Of Bill Gates Speech To Buhari In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.