Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria (35590 Views)

El-rufai's Supporter, Muazu Abubakar Attacked (Graphic Photos) / "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu / Photos From Aliyu Muazu's Son's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by alexlee50: 2:51am On Apr 28, 2016
jcflex:
Ffk the loud mouth must be arrest along side Obanikoro and their Lasgidi God father Bode George also need to go for second term at kirikiri.
while tinubu, fashola and others who are saints should go pop champaigne and chill in Hilton?
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by alexlee50: 2:52am On Apr 28, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
Our resident IPOB youths will soon invade the thread to condemn the EFCC for this attempt to extradite the people that allegedly defrauded the Nigerian state

The IPOB youths will automatically anoint these two corrupt animals as their sons and will praise them to high heavens.

The man the IPOB youths call the dullard is slowly but surely changing Nigeria for good

Muazu, Obanikoro and others should come home and defend themselves. Mbok

abeg wetin change?
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by xmasgift: 3:09am On Apr 28, 2016
omogin:
But Amaechi is already here, tinubu too and fashola. Let's try these ones first.
Well, thought the man who said "stealing is not corruption" had his chance to prosecute them but turned a blind eye. Well, sorry! A new Sheriff is in town and this guy don't play!!!
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by xmasgift: 3:11am On Apr 28, 2016
alexlee50:
while tinubu, fashola and others who are saints should go pop champaigne and chill in Hilton?

Stop mentioning Tinubu, Fashola, etc. Why didn't Jonathan bother prosecuting them? He had an entire 8 years to do that. Why didn't he!
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 3:19am On Apr 28, 2016
What about Lamorde? All of a sudden everyone has conveniently forgotten about Lamorde.

Looks like he has enough dirt on the APC den of thieves to hold even Saint Buhari to a stalemate.
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by jcflex(m): 4:43am On Apr 28, 2016
Appareil:
Imagine Fulani Herdsmen are finishing your country men, its of little concern to you. All you care for is to discuss inanities which will end up no -where.. How much them go recover evveg

In as much as I try to stay away from tribal issues, I think I shld ask you some few questions.

Firstly, is this tread for hausa fulani herdmen killing.

When this herdmen killing happen in other state, what was ur responce to it, most IPOB member were lik, nigeria is a zoo, so they can continue to kill themselves.

Now is happening right under your nose, you are crying fool to the zoo government to do something about it.

where are the BIAFRA/IPOB soldiers or na warlord. they cant face herdmen, yet they want to fight the zoo and secede,

you guys are bunch of jokers.
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by t2luv1: 4:53am On Apr 28, 2016
Basilsekav:
All corrupt individuals should face the consequences of their actions.

That will include every person living in that country. When you have a country where an average civil servant working for the government can not afford to dream of buying a house, sending his or her child to a decent school what options exist for that individual. You have a plot of land costing N500M and some people are buying that and nobody ask them how they are able to afford the land. Make a deposit over $10000 at any bank in the USA, and see what will happen to you. I can assure you somebody will look into it. Corruption is in Nigeria DNA.
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by t2luv1: 4:57am On Apr 28, 2016
thisisayus:
What about all the money obanikoro gave to his hoeloshoe -iyabo ojo. I learnt she's also cooling off with him in US right about now

Try Sandy Springs Georgia you might find him there.

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by October1960: 5:00am On Apr 28, 2016
Obanikoro and some of his family are in Atlanta suburb like other crooked former and current government officials spending stolen money.

Chai Nigerians the monies stolen is enough to give you good roads, good schools, hospitals, clean water and electricity.
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by zomby(m): 5:02am On Apr 28, 2016
Obaonikoro is an example of another lowlife PIG, a plastic leader and simply a bl00dy common thief that has absolutely nothing to offer Lagos or Nigeria.

He lost to Tinubu a few years ago simply because he decided to pocket majority of the campaign money, which he collected from various sources. I do not think the man knows any other way to operate...as stealing or corruption runs in his veins...

I hope he is handcuffed on his way back to Nigeria.
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by Shokudo(m): 5:15am On Apr 28, 2016
allawizzow:

guy how old are you? if u went to school, sorry you school fees was wasted. i can stand that those you mentioned are saints but since no evidence no one can conclude. all you are doing are mere speculation. if fashola is being covered by ambode, what of amiechi? wike is in the best position to prosecute him cos he access to every evidence. do you even know as an individual you us any of them since wike got no balls?
i ll even even like to see them in prison as i have nothing to loose. they aint ma family

ITS OBVIOUS you are the confused one here
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by beGOOD4aba(m): 5:21am On Apr 28, 2016
IPOB is now d most used and abused word that causes nightmare.
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by xhamel89: 5:57am On Apr 28, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
Our resident IPOB youths will soon invade the thread to condemn the EFCC for this attempt to extradite the people that allegedly defrauded the Nigerian state

The IPOB youths will automatically anoint these two corrupt animals as their sons and will praise them to high heavens.

The man the IPOB youths call the dullard is slowly but surely changing Nigeria for good

Muazu, Obanikoro and others should come home and defend themselves. Mbok

Se omo re, abi sunwo nina? My only problem with you is referring to that clueless Cow rearer that he is slowly changing things......Buoda, egbadun, ha e ti sick gannnnnnn
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by domino101(m): 6:07am On Apr 28, 2016
Is it. Apc or pdp dey fg for 16 yrs cos I no understand u.
TPAND:
Buhari must think we are fools

all loyal PDP members are tried for corruption. The obdurate fathers of corruption in APC are declared sacred and untouchable
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by ipreach: 6:17am On Apr 28, 2016
Why cant EFCC start with corrupt APC members?
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by hornyman(m): 6:22am On Apr 28, 2016
Let's follow in the steps adopted by China, (extradite, prosecute them and sentence them to jail to spend longer term or even executing them by sentencing them). Extradite any corrupt persons so that in the future anyone found to be corrupt will not have it in mind to run anywhere. Those zombies complaining that Buhari is travelling around. Travelling is part of govt, and its very obvious he has not been travelling for nothing, at least evidence of all his trips are not showing. Having agreement with major countries of the world to help extradite corrupt persons. No hidden place for the wicked. These people are wicked, imagine siphoned $15 billions for equipment to fight terrorism meanwhile, thousands of lives have been lost due to this act of wickedness and some fools say is witch-haunting? Damn, what u think of this, witch-hunt or not, those PDP members involved in dis must not be spare. I don't care how anyone wants to see it. Even if APC members are involved, take dem all out. Peace must not be for the wicked.

After they arrive home, investigate and take dem to court, its high time we follow China steps by sentencing them even sentencing them to death to serve as warning to any fools who want to steal our money in future. Their lives worth nothing and they are not in any way better than all the souls lost due to Boko Haram before now. And some fools still say ex president is their hero? He looked so innocent in the face but a pretender at heart, he was wicked and a killer, such a shame. If not, how do u explain a situation whereby he allowing this corrupt practices to take place at the expenses of the lives lost during his govt. How do u explain him stealing the money for equipment of war against Boko Haram? Hero my ass.
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:45am On Apr 28, 2016
omogin:
But Amaechi is already here, tinubu too and fashola. Let's try these ones first.
Sometimes I wonder why common sense is far from some of you. It's the diversion of the $2.1 b meant for the purchase of arms to fight Boko Haram that is being investigated by the EFCC. I expect you to ask if Amaechi, Tinubu and Fashola, that you listed, were part of the people that siphoned the money. It's when this is established that any reasonable person would say they should be arrested or not.
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by Ebukaokeke5: 6:46am On Apr 28, 2016
Justice 2 d ppl!,Sai Buhari!,sai EFCC!,Dey must all b fishd out of deir hiding holes n prosecuted.Q.E.D.
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by charlesucheh(m): 6:59am On Apr 28, 2016
So they stole and ran away from their father's land abi? How patriotic!!! Pls o! If I must ask, what kind of residential Visa permit do these thieves even have there in those countries they reside??
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by barclays22(m): 7:20am On Apr 28, 2016
criminalmindz:
country of 170million mumu, efcc knows nigerians have goat brains thats y dey can tell lies like this

Speak for yourself .
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by alexlee50: 8:01am On Apr 28, 2016
xmasgift:

Stop mentioning Tinubu, Fashola, etc. Why didn't Jonathan bother prosecuting them? He had an entire 8 years to do that. Why didn't he!
what's wrong with mentioning tinubu and fashola? People who could not provide public water in lagos, could not provide effective public transaction even the BRT is not managed properly, no good public hospitals when they are sick they go abroad for treatment. These saints are moving freely, perhaps Jonathan lacked the will to prosecute them.but this no nonsense should not cordone them since it abhors corruption
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 28, 2016
See the face of criminal. PDP are responsible for unemployment, Money to fight security was diverted to their personal security.

Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen and kidnappers are result of nonchalant attitude and i don't care attitude of PDP leaders.

God we thank you so much for deleting PDP from running affairs of the country, may we never experience the like of PDP and these criminal again.
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by petrov10: 8:21am On Apr 28, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

Another IPOB youth in pain

Nigerians now know their enemies

You are pretending that IPOB people dont hate Nigeria?

Nigeria will progress and be a success whether you like it or not
call us ipob or whatever you like it's ur headache tell your god buhari to quiz amaechi, fashiola, tinubu before going outside to bring others. or they saints too? your to god too like over sea little wonder he's always out outside nigeria

the same buhari was condemning atrocities commited in other countries yet he as been mute on what his kins has turned Nigeria to..............
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by Tokety7: 8:30am On Apr 28, 2016
NaijaEfcc:

It has since been investigated far before he became minister of the Republic and found out that the petition lack merit. It's a heap of lies that has no basis.
The same reason why wike is weak or can't prosecute him because there is no evidence.
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by TPAND(f): 8:39am On Apr 28, 2016
domino101:
Is it. Apc or pdp dey fg for 16 yrs cos I no understand u.

Myopia has a little treatment an it is shutting the heck up, if you don't know what to say
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by kosokoadeyemi: 8:42am On Apr 28, 2016
Bring them back nobody above the law
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by 4tune490(m): 8:53am On Apr 28, 2016
They duped you too?
SmartMugu:
I'm already sitting at the airport waiting for them. The kain eye wey I go take look them when dem land hen.
They will meet me here, I'm not leaving the airport until they land.

Even if it takes one year, I'll be here waiting for them at the airport. Yes, I'm that patient.

As long as they don't follow Cotonou, they'll see me here sitting on my mat at the airport, waiting for them.
They think they're smart, I'm smarter. angry
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by SmartMugu: 9:08am On Apr 28, 2016
4tune490:
They duped you too?
I'm just a concerned Nigerian.
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by guychidile: 9:15am On Apr 28, 2016
iya.investigationiya,I believe in talk and do...period
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by NaijaEfcc: 9:16am On Apr 28, 2016
Tokety7:

It has since been investigated far before he became minister of the Republic and found out that the petition lack merit. It's a heap of lies that has no basis.
The same reason why wike is weak or can't prosecute him because there is no evidence.
lol Oga do you have proof that it was investigated? if yes kindly show us??
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by omogin(f): 9:19am On Apr 28, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

Sometimes I wonder why common sense is far from some of you. It's the diversion of the $2.1 b meant for the purchase of arms to fight Boko Haram that is being investigated by the EFCC. I expect you to ask if Amaechi, Tinubu and Fashola, that you listed, were part of the people that siphoned the money. It's when this is established that any reasonable person would say they should be arrested or not.
Listen to your dumb self. So no other investigation should go on in the country because $2.1 b is being investigated. Lagos state govt officially released facts of fasholas looting, but your biased mind would rather chase those hiding abroad first than pick those under your nose

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Isa Zarewa Dumps APC With 300 Aspirants In Kano / Gbenga Daniel Fires Back: 'nobody Should Insult Me For Dumping PDP / #EndSARS Memorial: Police Arrest Protesters At Lekki Tollgate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.