Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,580 members, 7,958,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:45 AM

Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria (35716 Views)

El-rufai's Supporter, Muazu Abubakar Attacked (Graphic Photos) / "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu / Photos From Aliyu Muazu's Son's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by 4tune490(m): 9:26am On Apr 28, 2016
I see cos you sound so personal.

SmartMugu:

I'm just a concerned Nigerian.
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:26am On Apr 28, 2016
omogin:

Listen to your dumb self. So no other investigation should go on in the country because $2.1 b is being investigated. Lagos state govt officially released facts of fasholas looting, but your biased mind would rather chase those hiding abroad first than pick those under your nose
You're not smart. Can't you write a petition to the EFCC or ICPC.
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by omogin(f): 9:33am On Apr 28, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

You're not smart. Can't you write a petition to the EFCC or ICPC.
You are now Efcc and icpc to know that I've not already done so. Selective justice is the worst form of injustice. Try to assimilate that if your brain can
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by Tokety7: 9:40am On Apr 28, 2016
NaijaEfcc:
lol Oga do you have proof that it was investigated? if yes kindly show us??

Yes, before he became a minister he was in Ph and drove himself to efcc office in forces avenue here in Ph before he was called upon. This is a well known fact here.
Secondly, Wikes inability to commence prosecution immediately as against what he promised and boasted about against him is also a pointer that allegations against him are shameless lies.
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:43am On Apr 28, 2016
omogin:

You are now Efcc and icpc to know that I've not already done so. Selective justice is the worst form of injustice. Try to assimilate that if your brain can
There is nothing there to assimilate because all you say is borne out of emotions and fear of what awaits your hero, who ran the most corrupt government. Save your tears for more wailing because NNPC will also be probed.
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by Tokety7: 9:43am On Apr 28, 2016
omogin:

Overflogged line normally used by nonentities. Says who? Show me anywhere in the world where all criminals are rounded up at the same time and prosecuted? Only the shameless thieves who would love a situation where nothing is done at all which signifies what Jonah-daft epitomises use this line.
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by NaijaEfcc: 9:54am On Apr 28, 2016
Tokety7:

Yes, before he became a minister he was in Ph and drove himself to efcc office in forces avenue here in Ph before he was called upon. This is a well known fact here.
Secondly, Wikes inability to commence prosecution immediately as against what he promised and boasted about against him is also a pointer that allegations against him are shameless lies.
Oga proof is not word of mouth, u no see as I take show you proof?
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by Ngozi123(f): 9:54am On Apr 28, 2016
This country won't get rid of corruption until both APC and PDP are disassembled.
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by Tokety7: 10:07am On Apr 28, 2016
NaijaEfcc:
Oga proof is not word of mouth, u no see as I take show you proof?

Proof that he went to efcc office? Are u ok? We're u not told that the security agents cleared all Buhari's would be ministers before he eventually appointed them? Do u need proof also that efcc cleared them as one of security agents?
Do u also need proof that wike boast to commence prosecution is mere noise as against evidences he claims he has? Close to one yr now, no show.
Only an extremely daft soul will refuse to make use of his or her brain when neccessary. proof my left yansh.
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 28, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
Our resident IPOB youths will soon invade the thread to condemn the EFCC for this attempt to extradite the people that allegedly defrauded the Nigerian state

The IPOB youths will automatically anoint these two corrupt animals as their sons and will praise them to high heavens.

The man the IPOB youths call the dullard is slowly but surely changing Nigeria for good

Muazu, Obanikoro and others should come home and defend themselves. Mbok

Is this a fight against corruption or against pdp?...if this is truly a fight against corruption,amaechi should have been indicted long ago
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by gabbytabby: 1:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
Pay up off course

Presbulg:
No peace for the wicked

Meanwhile

Assuming you receieved this text from your bank..
" Dear Customer #5000 has been deducted from your account 002163.....****for President Muhammed Buhari's trip to Japan. Its your donation to support the progress of this expected CHANGE...THANK YOU FOR BANKING WITH US.
Question: What Will You Do?
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by omogin(f): 1:59pm On Apr 28, 2016
Tokety7:

Overflogged line normally used by nonentities. Says who? Show me anywhere in the world where all criminals are rounded up at the same time and prosecuted? Only the shameless thieves who would love a situation where nothing is done at all which signifies what Jonah-daft epitomises use this line.
You didn't disappoint. Your brain needs resetting.
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by Appareil(m): 11:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
jcflex:

In as much as I try to stay away from tribal issues, I think I shld ask you some few questions.

Firstly, is this tread for hausa fulani herdmen killing.

When this herdmen killing happen in other state, what was ur responce to it, most IPOB member were lik, nigeria is a zoo, so they can continue to kill themselves.

Now is happening right under your nose, you are crying fool to the zoo government to do something about it.

where are the BIAFRA/IPOB soldiers or na warlord. they cant face herdmen, yet they want to fight the zoo and secede,

you guys are bunch of jokers.
Je ne suis pas NGR .. Même IPOB. Merci !
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by Tokety7: 2:04am On Apr 29, 2016
omogin:

You didn't disappoint. Your brain needs resetting.

Just another typical response from an ipob nonentity. If u can't pinpoint anywhere in the world where what u are advocating is being practised then ur suggestion is plain foolish.
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by omogin(f): 6:49am On Apr 29, 2016
Tokety7:

Just another typical response from an ipob nonentity. If u can't pinpoint anywhere in the world where what u are advocating is being practised then ur suggestion is plain foolish.
Look for a functional transformer near you. Give it a good hug.
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by Tokety7: 7:13am On Apr 29, 2016
omogin:

Look for a functional transformer near you. Give it a good hug.

I guess that's the way u shameless ipob nonentities show love when frustrated.
Re: Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria by SucreB: 3:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
WHY GOING THAT FAR. THE ONES AT HOME SHOULD BE TRIED FIRST BIKO. TINUBU, AMAECHI AND THE LIKES. EVEN FASHOLA IS STILL AROUND THE LAST TIME I CHECKED.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Transcript Of Bill Gates Speech To Buhari In Nigeria / FG Replies Osinbajo Criticisms With Bible Passages / Buhari Will Not Congratulate Dickson – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.