Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks (55650 Views)

Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK / Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) / President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by chinawapz(m): 5:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
ah
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by coldsummer: 5:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
what arew these incompetent pigs doing in abuja
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
iykopy:
stop running to abuja. give guys guns to do the needful.
Where are the guns Nnamdi Kalu and IPOB claimed to have acquired to demolish Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by wristbangle: 5:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
I find it somewhat discouraging that Willie obiano refuse to join his fellow cohorts.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by TheLegal(m): 5:13pm On Apr 27, 2016
c
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by wellmax(m): 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2016
criminalmindz:
take it or leave it, buhari is a gonner

No be only gonner, you for say Red Devil
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by darkenkach(m): 5:15pm On Apr 27, 2016
The states should be autonomous.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by 9jatatafo(m): 5:15pm On Apr 27, 2016
Are bakassi boys dead? It should be an eye for an eye, injury for injury and life for life. That is my take

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by brunofarad(m): 5:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
NOBODY HAS THE MONOPOLY OF VIOLENCE

BUHARI feels at advantage hence the nonchalance...

But very soon
Just very soon

Someone will repaeat the question he asked before

" why are your fifle killing my fiffle"

By then the table must have turned

And the chips are down
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by Pavore9: 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
The entire South eastern states is about 40% of the size of Niger State but these blood thirsty vermins insist that destroying other people's settings is their birthright.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by Abagworo(m): 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
The man they love to hate is the man now acting.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Buhari is a certified ethnocentric terrorist.

Believe me when I say, He has given these bloodthirsty Fulani cretins the carte blanche to carry out this systematic ethnic cleansing.

Where is that Fake Reverend Mbaka from Enugu... Come and say something now your "messiah's" people are wrecking havoc on your own people.

He is saying 10 hail mary's and 1 Sai Baba rosary somewhere in the bush for the successful campaign of the Fulani warlords.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by anytexy: 5:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
When is Fr. Mbaka going to speak to his right man PMB. Time to visit Aso villa is now!

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by Abagworo(m): 5:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
wristbangle:
I find it somewhat discouraging that Willie obiano refuse to join his fellow cohorts.

Remove Anambra from any Igbo gathering and it will be successful and peaceful. It is no different from their antecedents here on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by Abagworo(m): 5:22pm On Apr 27, 2016
mykl01:

He is saying 10 hail mary's and 1 Sai Baba rosary somewhere in the bush for the successful campaign of the Fulani warlords.

Guy this herdsmen crisis did not start now. It has always been there. Let us find ways to solve it than politicise it.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by Firgemachar: 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
Nice!
I would like SW governors irrespective of party affiliation to hold an emergency meeting.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by HiddenShadow: 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
iykopy:

Remain blessed.

Give guys guns to invade the forests
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by Excuzeme: 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Buhari is a certified ethnocentric terrorist.

Believe me [/b]when I say, He has given these bloodthirsty Fulani cretins the carte blanche to carry out this systematic ethnic cleansing.

Where is that Fake Reverend Mbaka from Enugu... Come and say something now your "messiah's" people are wrecking havoc on your own people.

[b]Only an Ehediota will believe you! grin grin

we all know your antecedents and rabid hatred for ANYTHING Buhari.

These Fulani herdsmen issue (l still refuse to accept they are just herdsmen as l do not see nay Cow running helter-skelter, after each massacre!) can be tackled without injecting tribal hatred into it.
The President must also address the nation on the issue and stop acting like he had not heard of it. It sends out the wrong signal.

The whole of Southern Nigeria must rise in one voice and challenge the Criminals.

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by scorpio2013: 5:25pm On Apr 27, 2016
Use ur head. They are actually going to Abuja to ensure you are safe.
iykopy:

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by 2rutalk1: 5:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
Every single Fulani soul in the South East will be wasted. Men are moving down to the east soon. We will CRUSH anything that moves from Fulani land. Enough is Enough.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by Trexnemesis(m): 5:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
Fmartin:
The issue of this herdsmen baffles me...

Majority of politicians own those cows under the care of herdsmen.

The governors in the affected states ar wasting time. Y nt purchase arms nd engage this blood sucking pple

It is only politics that governors buy arms fr their thugs to kill their fellow contestants. Smh.....

GBAM! Prepare to defend yourself
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by anytexy: 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2016
SultanOfBrunei:
.... and where is senator father mbaka , the political campaign prophet, the talkative, !! when u need him to talk....

I have been asking the same question. Time to speak or visit Aso villa is now before it is too late,
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by HiddenShadow: 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2016
scorpio2013:
Use ur head. They are actually going to Abuja to ensure you are safe.

Close your mouth.

They should buy guns and outlaw herding by fulanis
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by wristbangle: 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2016
Abagworo:

Remove Anambra from any Igbo gathering and it will be successful and peaceful. It is no different from their antecedents here on Nairaland.

Really? Are they not part of the igbo nation again? Seems I am beginning to believe anambra igbos negatively dissociate themselves from the rest igbos

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by Yyeske(m): 5:28pm On Apr 27, 2016
Abagworo:

Your hate for Anambra as usual, were the governors supposed to meet in Enugu to meet the visiting IG of police or Abuja? Anyway, let's leave that for now, Ndigbo need to wake up.

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by SpaceTour: 5:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
Clown, let us see what will come out of the one being led by the fat ugly buffoon called Okorocha. Your problem is inferiority complex, go and cure yourself..cheesy

[s]
Abagworo:

[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by BeardedMeat(m): 5:30pm On Apr 27, 2016
Abagworo:
The man they love to hate is the man now acting.
Abagworo sharaaaap! Which governor in the SE encouraged the influx of these muderers more than ever? Who built mosques for them even in the heart of town? Who encouraged the impunity by these terrorists going on along Douglas rd and Ama awusa? Who imported them to be used to rig elections? Is Okoro awusa no longer the chairman of SE governors? Dont you know that the Uk ordeal with Ipob is still fresh in his mind? Don't you know Roachas will be the first target in the event of breakdown of law and order for importing a terrorist party to Alaigbo? I thought you were wiser than this!

10 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by SpaceTour: 5:30pm On Apr 27, 2016
Yes Anambra is a monolithic state from the rest of pack. Are you ok right now? cool

wristbangle:

Really? Are they not part of the igbo nation again? Seems I am beginning to believe anambra igbos negatively dissociate themselves from the rest igbos
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by HiddenShadow: 5:30pm On Apr 27, 2016
Igbos don't let Abagworo divide us now.

All Igbos must unite a pick up weapons to defend fatherland

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by kesternice: 5:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
Meeting long over due. We want 2 knw d outcome if buhari still keep silent over d issue den we will hv 2 protect oursef which ever way we can.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks by SpaceTour: 5:33pm On Apr 27, 2016
The worst part of it is that Okorocha is an Hausaman, I do not expect an Obiano to be in a meeting led by an Hausa man whom his people came to Igboland to kill them. The next battle ground will be Imo state and It will be disastrous because there are many Imolites that Okorocha led into Islam in the past 5yrs. It is worrisome to say the least!

BeardedMeat:
Abagworo sharaaaap! Which governor in the SE encouraged the influx of these muderers more than ever? Who built mosques for them even in the heart of town? Who encouraged the impunity by these terrorists going on along Douglas rd and Ama awusa? Who imported them to be used to rig elections? Is Okoro awusa no longer the chairman of SE governors? Dont you know that the Uk ordeal with Ipob is still fresh in his mind? Don't you know Roachas will be the first target in the event of breakdown of law and order for importing a terrorist party to Alaigbo? I thought you were wiser than this!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots / Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service / How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.