Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Will You Allow Your Pastor Or Seer Tell Whom To Marry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Allow Your Pastor Or Seer Tell Whom To Marry? (528 Views)

Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ / "Allow Your Husband Marry His Girlfriend & Have Sex Together" - Linda Uju / Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Allow Your Pastor Or Seer Tell Whom To Marry? by gerytony(m): 7:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
Many prospective marriages has been made or destroyed because of seers influences.
Re: Will You Allow Your Pastor Or Seer Tell Whom To Marry? by vizkiz: 7:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
I respect my pastor but NO
Re: Will You Allow Your Pastor Or Seer Tell Whom To Marry? by sinaj(f): 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
Noooooooo

B4 he will arrange me for his Prayer warrior sad
Re: Will You Allow Your Pastor Or Seer Tell Whom To Marry? by vicstar(m): 7:50pm On Apr 27, 2016
there's something called "limits" undecided
Re: Will You Allow Your Pastor Or Seer Tell Whom To Marry? by KevMitnick: 7:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
Hell to the No... Some of these guys are very selfish.
Re: Will You Allow Your Pastor Or Seer Tell Whom To Marry? by Cholls(m): 8:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
my brother the day a pastor tells me to marry between Dangote or Otedola's daughters that is the day I will respect pastors.

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Pastor Or Seer Tell Whom To Marry? by Aremu01(m): 8:14pm On Apr 27, 2016
They can guide you on who to marry sha
Re: Will You Allow Your Pastor Or Seer Tell Whom To Marry? by Aremu01(m): 8:14pm On Apr 27, 2016
They can guide you on who to marry sha. U need them.
Re: Will You Allow Your Pastor Or Seer Tell Whom To Marry? by Flexherbal(m): 8:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
Not in this era.
Re: Will You Allow Your Pastor Or Seer Tell Whom To Marry? by djgrafiti(m): 8:50pm On Apr 27, 2016
I'll be damned if i allow another man with flesh and blood like me,tell me who to marry,when he himself don't have a clue about his own marriage..e.g Pastor Chris and Anita.

(1) (Reply)

The Pains Of Not Knowing How To Communicate With A Lady / HEAD SHAVING: The Tradition Of Benin Sons / Nigerian Man Called Me His Emo Chick...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.