Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD - Romance (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (225188 Views)

My campaign thread / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (221) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Fynestboi: 5:55pm On May 03, 2016
Don't miss the dial...

Bookmark Interview series for Miss Nairaland contestant 2016.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Fynestboi: 5:58pm On May 03, 2016
Fynestboi:
Don't miss the dial...

Bookmark Interview series for Miss Nairaland contestant 2016.

7pm is the time.

https://www.nairaland.com/3081978/interview-missgdope-mimzy-refiner-today
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Maxi112: 6:04pm On May 03, 2016
Arabiandude:

MY HEART; APPRECIATION ABODE!

Some few days ago, as I watched a carpenter at the roof of a house close to mine nail the zinc to the new house, I couldn't help but wonder how he was able to get to the top of the house without stress.
And then it occurred to me that he didn't get there on his own, he had help. He had the help of a ladder that pushed him to the topmost top.
As I began to re-imagine the scene in my head, it also occurred to me that refiner wouldn't have gotten this far in this miss Nairaland 2016 contest without the help and supports of you that have been supporting her, you supporting other contestants and you still undecided on which contestants to support and vote for.
You have been her ladder to the top, you have been her greatest asset, you have been her angel, without you, there would be no refiner.
With you by her side, I'm so confident that you won't abandon her at the middle but you will push her up until she gets to the topmost top of this contest.

My appreciation also goes to other contestants, without you in this competition, refiner wouldn't have been getting the massive supports she is getting right now.

My heart indeed, is appreciation abode right now.
We love and appreciate you all, and please let's keep the supports coming for refiner.

cc Onstelly
arabiandude
mrkester
ernesty20
sexytemi
tonyebarcanista
estharfabian
laveda
misspicy
darkedrebel
martha89
deejavuu
peeparty
cekhoe
abbiecutie
bylekan
kingrex1
kinglekan
stfuareuGod
richindinho
ebayray
naijaboiy
lalasticlala
halfricanadian
shulamitewoman
creamish
angelberry
oyind17
muva
optional1
jadekitana
iamlegend1
knightx
mommysgirl
stupendinluv
engineermbugame
fairlyusedpant
missGdope
ivvy
hateu2
pinkycutie
ireneony
postman
lezzlie
hateu2
special baby
wristbangle
samueldavies
duchessmereze
lanicky
sexyceline
moneypassgod
breadandbeans
Esmaheel
adonis3
Firstlieutenant
mediapace
caseless
adaure4ever
sandoski
mimzy
falconey
kingcheezypuffy
iykekelvins
lsofdk
enigmaticenigma
herkzprinz
sorextee!
MzLaurel
ErnieSmallzz
Anugod
ernesty20
purelife
adeh39
Estharfabian
Laveda
Ipledge10
Misspicy
Naijaboiy
Dygeasy
Darkedrebel
Martha89
Deejavuu
Prettythicksme
Peeparty
Cekhoe
Abbiecutie
Bglekan
Kinglekan
KingRex1
VoteRefiner2016
GentlemanUnltd
Knightsson
Fairlyusepant
Ebayray
Ivvy
Lanicky
Mimzy
Option1
Lalasticlala
Seun
Modath
Mynd43
TonyeBarcanista
Stfuareyougod
Onihaxi
Halfricanadian
Abimbawealth
Beamborla
Sexytemi
Sexyceline
Maxi112
Esthafarbian
Shulamitewoman
Mhizkel
Adeh39
Oyind17
Muva
Synzu
Jadekitana
Creamish
Firsteva
Laveda
Dollyjoy
Smellymouth
Postman
Knightx
mommysgirl
Stupidinluv
Hateu2
Luvu2
Countrygirl
Specialbaby
Pinkycutie
Myfantasies
Naughtynaughty
Iamlegend1

Please forgive me if I failed to mention your moniker, I appreciate you all. [/b]
nice one bro! keep on with d good jobe
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 03, 2016
Boxer007:

Lighten up Boo Boo, I could tickle your annus to make you smile. Boo boo what is your star sign?
this thread is not for pervs.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Boxer007(m): 6:33pm On May 03, 2016
firstEVA:

Oh dear, Go away you female. You scared I could take your man?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by fairlyusedpant: 6:50pm On May 03, 2016
THE TIME IS
6:48pm

PLEASE VOTE FOR
REFINER

NO TIME TO WASTE
CHECK OUT HER BEAUTY

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by fairlyusedpant: 6:53pm On May 03, 2016
Mama do good oo
she do good
mama do good oo
she do good
she bring REFINER for us
she do good
REFINER sweet well well
REFINER
REFINER fine well well
She do well

Nobody fine pass REFINER cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 03, 2016
Boxer007:

have you met durrentdbitch, iamdurrent etal?, you two should totally hook up and and paint your rectums red.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by fairlyusedpant: 6:59pm On May 03, 2016
I FIT DIE ON TOP REFINER MATTER EH
BABY GIRL GOD BLESS YOUR MOTHER EEEEE BABY OOO
SHE TOO FINE PASS MAMMY MAMMY WATER EEEEE
BABY BLESS YOUR MOTHER EEEE

VOTE REFINER AS THE NEW MISS NAIRALAND

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by fairlyusedpant: 7:02pm On May 03, 2016
VOTE FOR REFINER AS THE NEW MISS NAIRALAND
R- REAL
E- ENDOWED
F- FLAWLESS
I- INTELLIGENT
N- NICE
E- EYE- CATCHING
R- ROMANTIC

THE BEST

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Boxer007(m): 7:05pm On May 03, 2016
firstEVA:
have you met durrentdbitch, iamdurrent etal?, you two should totally hook up and and paint your rectums red.

My dear, I dont like females and I dont like you. Leave our men alone
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by fairlyusedpant: 7:06pm On May 03, 2016
[size=25pt]

REFINER- A FINE GAL

REFINER - A FINE GAL

REFINER- A FINE GAL

VOTE FOR THIS FINE GIRL

VOTE FOR REFINER
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by singlefade25(f): 7:07pm On May 03, 2016
Vote for the queen herself

#JoinTheIVYYLeague#

MISS IVYY FOR MISS NAIRALAND 2016. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MrCork: 7:22pm On May 03, 2016
Dygeasy:
The Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 is in top gear now and it kicks off soon. This is the point where our different candidates get their supporters, campaign managers and teams.

Pitch your tent somewhere and make it count. Push that beautiful, confident lady to win the crown.

Ladies, take this as an opportunity to showcase your beauty, your uniqueness, creativity, and knack for success!

Vibrant Campaign Managers....Which of them beautiful ladies would you rather campaign for?!
Make your pick NOW!!!!

See you at the top cool

And Please note that Nomination and Verification is still open.

VERIFIED CONTESTANTS

OP we are cconfuse who to vote for...so which off the candidate have the biggest nyansh?....Lanicky or Refiner? undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by carinmom(f): 7:27pm On May 03, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:

Yeah, its been long. How is your area?

Demmzy15, haffaze777, carinmom are you people aware of this contest sef?

Well, i won't say i'm unaware of the contest, but its just not my stuff, sometimes if i stumble across one of the campaigns i only click to look at the profile pic of the contestants.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:37pm On May 03, 2016
carinmom:

Well, i won't say i'm unaware of the contest, but its just not my stuff, sometimes if i stumble across one of the campaigns i only click to look at the profile pic of the contestants.

Good to hear that.
I will mention u when voting starts to vote for mimzy and any other contestant of your choice. Won't take lot of your time.

Hope you are doing good?

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by carinmom(f): 7:48pm On May 03, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:

Good to hear that.
I will mention u when voting starts to vote for mimzy and any other contestant of your choice. Won't take lot of your time.

Hope you are doing good?

Okay, i'll vote when the time comes,
I'm doing fine thanks.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Masonic(m): 8:07pm On May 03, 2016
GLORY
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Rilwayne001: 8:26pm On May 03, 2016
man, I like this contest grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ronald4ever(m): 8:33pm On May 03, 2016
RebelliousDark:
I'm just gonna say this ONCE. put down thy e-ears to listen.

the last Miss Nairaland contest wasn't throttled with such discrepancies, bad blood and all these puerile shenanigans we are bearing witness to. . .i don't know why y'all can't see beyond your nostrils and why what was meant to be a healthy rivalry is now turning into a total nuisance.

i know why i decided to be involved in this campaign in the first place - I'm not doing this for money, obviously as i wouldn't be paid a nickel. . . . I'm doing this because i could add this to my courses of life(Curriculum Vitae) and also because i want LANICKY to win. . . .

how could i add this to my CV you may ask.
if i applied for a media job tomorrow and needed to impress the interviewer that my social media skills is up to par i could easily reference them to what i and an enthusiatic cabodle of dedicated young adults were able to pull off in a beauty pageant on NairaLand . .but now i wouldn't wanna do that would i? after all i wouldn't want them to come here only to find the show of shame put on display here by the so-called adults.

like i said last year's competition wasn't this higgledy-piggledy and the reason is very simple - we were not burdened with having to accomodate some set of bad eggs that are now here thronging this edition with baseless screenshots, vitriolic words, false accusations and even going as far as creating alternate accounts to troll and denigrate contestants and a whole other host of fückery.

one woke up one morning, fabricated a delicious story in his mind then logged in on Nairaland to claim Team_Lanicky had a Mod do their dirty jobs. . . . .i didn't even bother to read it all cos i don't fill my mind with petty things. . .at the end of his post he said he was gonna post proof to bolster his claim. . .even after he was asked to do so 'his imaginary proof is yet to materialize'. . . . .

i just recoil in guffaw when i see some very very stüpid things done here all in the name of claiming e-detective or just because some ninjas want people to notice them. .Lil Kesh is probably younger than most of them by an astronomical mile and he(Lil Kesh) is in a corner of his room counting stacks of paper while they(the keyboard warriors and delusional bunch) are online 24/7 making the internet uncomfortable for sane & innocent people. . . . .. . .

for those dissing the candidates based on their facial features - for the love of god if you think a contestant is stark ugly and doesn't make the cut then pitch your tent with the other contestants you find more comely. . . why are Nigerians so sadistic? do you see the Whites or Asians act so uncouth when you visit their forums(they troll also but there's a cap on their excesses).

these are people who mustered up the gall to step forward to answer the bell. . . . .you see a girl calling a fellow girl ugly all cos she's envious of the prospect of the so-called ugly girl clinching the grand price and you begin to wonder why the so-called beautiful girl did not nominate herself in the first place.

you say something here and someone would twist your words, type in BLACK, PURPLE, GREEN, BLUE or PINK to confuse the sheeple of a people we usually have here - all in a bid to a goad a schism.

please note that typing in black or red all through your post oozes of insecurity and attention-seeking. post your shït like a sane person and only embolden the very important parts. . .i get headaches when reading all these multicoloured shït.

that's by the way. . . .one of the main reasons we have this dichotomy was the exact moment niggas decided to start forming societies and cults on this forum. i believe it is a crime on Nairaland especially when such groups were eked out for baneful purposes like gossiping about Nairalanders offline, collective e-bullying, liking and sharing of their comments when they e-fight for moral support and all other inconsequential things that makes you begin to wonder why any sane human being would be so keen in wasting 90% of his/her life on NL involving in some gang/group/crew that doesn't add a penny to his purse or value to his/her life.

the existence of such cults should be brought to the cognisance of Mr Seun Osewa before it degenerates into something much more worse.
it would better if it were to be a literature crew or a crew comprising of NL doctors sharing new ideas amongst themselves - but when the modus operandi of a crew is e-gossiping, blackmailing, e-bullying etc then such crew should be scrutinized and weeded out for good.

not only that the slow progression of this tourney made it open to a universe of fückery.
by now we should have been in the Q & A or regaling our eyes on the essays punned by each of the contestants. . when something becomes unprogressive or moves at a very slow pace it becomes tiring and lethargic.

Mr Dygeasy and Wristbangle what is happening? can't we just get this shït over with ASAP? please y'all should try to get this competition up and moving.

i rest my case for now. . .

vote LA NICKY for MISS NAIRALAND

Smartly written. This is the best analytical expression of the entire drama that has trailed this competition. The forming of a crew thing is something I failed to grasp it purpose and the aim for which it was contrived.

It's nice to see someone put together this magnum opus that delineates every thing this contest and the forum has degenerated to. Respect!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Demmzy15(m): 8:36pm On May 03, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:

Yeah, its been long. How is your area?

Demmzy15, haffaze777, carinmom are you people aware of this contest sef?
Salam Alaikum bros, long time o, hope no problem?

Contest, me no get their time jare!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 03, 2016
firstEVA:
you don dey vex?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 03, 2016
Boxer007:

Weyrey 1000%..iffa catch you i go skin your dick chop
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 03, 2016
who will we vote for now..my top 3 contestants are ivyy,mimzy,refiner...who's got the biggest yansh @op
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:45pm On May 03, 2016
Demmzy15:
Salam Alaikum bros, long time o, hope no problem?

Contest, me no get their time jare!

W/salam.
No problem, Just busy over here.

How is studies?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:50pm On May 03, 2016
Pleasant evening to you, MissMonalisa.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Masonic(m): 8:53pm On May 03, 2016
ronald4ever:

Smartly written. This is the best analytical expression of the entire drama that has trailed this competition. The forming of a crew thing is something I failed to grasp it purpose and the aim for which it was contrived.

It's nice to see someone put together this magnum opus that delineates every thing this contest and the forum has degenerated to. Respect!

Really? Because that write-up was obviously one-sided.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Demmzy15(m): 9:01pm On May 03, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:

W/salam.
No problem, Just busy over here.

How is studies?
Alhamdulillah, it's going on well!

Jazaka Allaah kayran Ya Akhi
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 03, 2016
Arabiandude:

MY HEART; APPRECIATION ABODE!

Some few days ago, as I watched a carpenter at the roof of a house close to mine nail the zinc to the new house, I couldn't help but wonder how he was able to get to the top of the house without stress.
And then it occurred to me that he didn't get there on his own, he had help. He had the help of a ladder that pushed him to the topmost top.
As I began to re-imagine the scene in my head, it also occurred to me that refiner wouldn't have gotten this far in this miss Nairaland 2016 contest without the help and supports of you that have been supporting her, you supporting other contestants and you still undecided on which contestants to support and vote for.
You have been her ladder to the top, you have been her greatest asset, you have been her angel, without you, there would be no refiner.
With you by her side, I'm so confident that you won't abandon her at the middle but you will push her up until she gets to the topmost top of this contest.

My appreciation also goes to other contestants, without you in this competition, refiner wouldn't have been getting the massive supports she is getting right now.

My heart indeed, is appreciation abode right now.
We love and appreciate you all, and please let's keep the supports coming for refiner.

cc Onstelly
arabiandude
mrkester
ernesty20
sexytemi
tonyebarcanista
estharfabian
laveda
misspicy
darkedrebel
martha89
deejavuu
peeparty
cekhoe
abbiecutie
bylekan
kingrex1
kinglekan
stfuareuGod
richindinho
ebayray
naijaboiy
lalasticlala
halfricanadian
shulamitewoman
creamish
angelberry
oyind17
muva
optional1
jadekitana
iamlegend1
knightx
mommysgirl
stupendinluv
engineermbugame
fairlyusedpant
missGdope
ivvy
hateu2
pinkycutie
ireneony
postman
lezzlie
hateu2
special baby
wristbangle
samueldavies
duchessmereze
lanicky
sexyceline
moneypassgod
breadandbeans
Esmaheel
adonis3
Firstlieutenant
mediapace
caseless
adaure4ever
sandoski
mimzy
falconey
kingcheezypuffy
iykekelvins
lsofdk
enigmaticenigma
herkzprinz
sorextee!
MzLaurel
ErnieSmallzz
Anugod
ernesty20
purelife
adeh39
Estharfabian
Laveda
Ipledge10
Misspicy
Naijaboiy
Dygeasy
Darkedrebel
Martha89
Deejavuu
Prettythicksme
Peeparty
Cekhoe
Abbiecutie
Bglekan
Kinglekan
KingRex1
VoteRefiner2016
GentlemanUnltd
Knightsson
Fairlyusepant
Ebayray
Ivvy
Lanicky
Mimzy
Option1
Lalasticlala
Seun
Modath
Mynd43
TonyeBarcanista
Stfuareyougod
Onihaxi
Halfricanadian
Abimbawealth
Beamborla
Sexytemi
Sexyceline
Maxi112
Esthafarbian
Shulamitewoman
Mhizkel
Adeh39
Oyind17
Muva
Synzu
Jadekitana
Creamish
Firsteva
Laveda
Dollyjoy
Smellymouth
Postman
Knightx
mommysgirl
Stupidinluv
Hateu2
Luvu2
Countrygirl
Specialbaby
Pinkycutie
Myfantasies
Naughtynaughty
Iamlegend1

Please forgive me if I failed to mention your moniker, I appreciate you all. [/b]

You are welcome......gringrincheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ronald4ever(m): 9:24pm On May 03, 2016
Masonic:

Really? Because that write-up was obviously one-sided.

The write-up to me was very analytical of the drama that has spoored this competition and I don't think it's lopsided.

The writer did highlight the invention of syndicates and the pledging of allegiance to contestants based on crew leanings has the reason behind the controversy that has defined this competition. It does seem like the contest ain't about merits anymore but more of sect supremacy and power as each crew attempts to rubbish the opposite side of the campaigners.

The last competition was nothing near to this show of animosity and unnecessary display of antagonism to both sides of the front running contestants. We all can do better.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by lovean: 9:27pm On May 03, 2016
all the princesses are beautiful... I must confess.....but optional1 is outstanding.... she is my ideal miss

join me and vote for
OPTIONAL1
tnx all...and God bless.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Masonic(m): 9:35pm On May 03, 2016
ronald4ever:

The write-up to me was very analytical of the drama that has spoored this competition and I don't think it's lopsided.

The writer did highlight the invention of syndicates and the pledging of allegiance to contestants based on crew leanings which appears to be the reason behind the controversy that has defined this competition. It does seem like the contest ain't about merits anymore but more of sect supremacy and power as each crew attempts to rubbish the opposite side of the campaigners.

The last competition was nothing near to this show of animosity and unnecessary display of antagonism to both sides of the front runners contestants. We all can do better.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything you just pointed out in that write up. That write_up threw several shades at thesonofmark and his team. I've been a silent follower from when thesonofmark threatened to release some evidence he has but later didn't. The summary you just gave is quite different from what's up there. Well, if you are a lanicki supporter then I rest my case because its clear where you're coming from and where you're headed.

If you ask me, I think you just did a better-balanced analysis. Goodevening.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (221) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) / 18 Signs To Show He's No Longer Interested In You / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.