Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD - Romance (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (225319 Views)

My campaign thread / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (221) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by lovean: 9:33am On May 04, 2016
Una wele morning ooh my country people, na pigin FM be dis,hope Una nyt de better better....

the mater for ground dis earler momo ,na still the matter wah been done de ground before, make ah nor talk too much?,mak ah go straight to the point?....
many people for here dem still deh confused? dem never no whom deh go choose for the obonge competition weh de on now, this competition na for us all to crown our ideal miss Nairaland 2016.... as e be so? me don see one better team wah ah go want make Una try consider ,this team dem de talented? and creative,them don win ma heart wela wela ,this team na no other teeeam? but the teamOPTIONAL1 ....yes ooh ,my country people, na teamOPTIONAL1 be ma team today and far far to come.....hen hen hen,some people don de tink ,y I go even vote this teamOPTIONAL1 self,well...I go tell u y

1) teamOPTIONAL1 we be team of love,we no be wuru wuru people... na oneLove be our moto.
2)teamOPTIONAL1 no de bring other people down just to uplift us,na ur choice e be..ba ur hand e da,u they free to vote who ur mind carry,we only try make we convince Una sa na us teamOPTIONAL1 Una go vote.
3) teamOPTIONAL1 contestant na natural beauty, she get characters wah be sa decent Nigerian woman need and she go be the perfect miss and role model,ah no mean sa she norh geh fault oo,cause na human we all be.
my country people, abeg mak Una nor ves ,my time don pass but I go continue to tell Una y teamOPTIONAL1 na my ideal team by if God help us 5pm....make Una no touch that dail ...stay tuned as pigin FM go bring una small song to entertain Una shortly....after the short song na till 5pm..make Una nor forget too

proudly
teamOPTIONAL1.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by joseph1832(m): 9:37am On May 04, 2016
Monalisa185:

you said that the rate at which people call others "dearie" is alarming... Which of course you implied that it's just for the sake of soliciting for votes...

It's more like what politicians do...they melo and all that to solicit for votes...

I asked you to enjoy it while it lasts... And you said you thought good things last forever...

*after elections, in the political world, everyone goes his or her separate ways.... Except for the winner who would still be around...

So in the political world, nothing lasts forever, not even the 'dearie' calling... Who e EPP?

I hope you can understand it now...
LOL. I do understand. You just made it clear that you're like a typical politician, who promise heaven and earth, after getting what they want, they give you empty promises.... grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Monalisa185(f): 9:48am On May 04, 2016
joseph1832:
LOL. I do understand. You just made it clear that you're like a typical politician, who promise heaven and earth, after getting what they want, they give you empty promises.... grin

unfortunately, you are wrong..I've not made any promises...that's the difference
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by joseph1832(m): 9:53am On May 04, 2016
Monalisa185:

unfortunately, you are wrong..I've not made any promises...that's the difference
grin didn't you just say 'nothing last forever'?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Monalisa185(f): 9:57am On May 04, 2016
joseph1832:
grin didn't you just say 'nothing last forever'?

come on Joe, you've lost the argument already..I only mentioned 'dearie', no promises attached... The name calling is obviously what won't last forever.. Isn't that what brought the argument in the first place?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:59am On May 04, 2016
Good morning, Monalisa185.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by joseph1832(m): 10:03am On May 04, 2016
Monalisa185:

come on Joe, you've lost the argument already..I only mentioned 'dearie', no promises attached... The name calling is obviously what won't last forever.. Isn't that what brought the argument in the first place?
Argument? Am not arguing oh.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Monalisa185(f): 10:11am On May 04, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:
Good morning, Mona.lisa185.

good morning to you too
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Monalisa185(f): 10:12am On May 04, 2016
joseph1832:
Argument? Am not arguing oh.

ohhhh,debating,I guess
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by joseph1832(m): 10:41am On May 04, 2016
Monalisa185:

ohhhh,debating,I guess
dearie, darling, sugar, honey, whatever you want to call it. Did I forget to mention sweetie? grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 10:45am On May 04, 2016
agarawu23:
Beebeeooh tongue
Goddest tongue
Abiolaxyz
Balloski
Castroii
Affk02
Unigrad
Justcare

Pls kindly vote lanickyy for miss Nl. She is Humble and cool
when is the voting and how is it done, nt really interested in stuffz like this bt will give it a try, hope she is in Pdp.....lol
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by GIYAZZ(m): 11:10am On May 04, 2016
[b]Good morning everybody! How was your night? I hope y'all slept beautifully? wink

Meanwhile, I'm here to remind and also educate us on why we should support and vote MissGdope for Miss Nairaland 2016.

But before we start, we must be logical and try our possible bests to leave sentiments out of our decisions concerning the candidates we endorse and further decide to campaign for.

Now, we have all seen all the contestants who came up boldly to be crowned Miss Nairaland 2016. And yes, with no doubt, we can confidently say they are all beautiful women. That's a sure thing!

But then, every learned and exposed person here can confess to the fact that beauty isn't the only criteria used in judging candidates who are contesting for a beauty pageant. They are also some qualifications which are sometimes considered superior over the beauty of a contesting damsel in a beauty pageant. Which are namely; character, attitude, boldness, style, fashion sense, intellect, self-control and how they act towards issues that rise when the dust seems to be up. Etc

Now, as we have formally agreed that these ladies are beautiful. We cannot just say the same for them concerning their characters and other criterias required from them to sit on the throne as Miss Nairaland beauty queen 2016.

But then, this is where personal experiences and encounters you've had with them comes in. This is where you can now tell their steelos.

As for me, I've had encounters with almost all the ladies contesting in this year's Miss Nairaland beauty pageant. And its a fact, I wouldn't speak for them confidently about their characters and attitudes except the candidate I endorsed, whom is MissGdope. She is the only beauty here with a clean record. The only one contestant who has never had any bitter scuffle with any one around here.

You see, I got to meet this lady back in December 2015 on Nairaland here, in a singing contest hosted in the music section. And there, I was blown away by her angelic soprano voice that eventually grabbed her the recognition; best singer on Nairaland that year.
After that encounter, I formally went to her and asked her to feature me on a song I was about to make at that time. She agreed and we exchanged contacts.

We started chatting on WhatsApp, had a lot of fun and also had a lot of arguments too as we were preparing for the song. wink
You see, as a conscious emcee(rapper) and as an intellectual person who I can boldly say i am, I strictly observed her character and examined her attitude towards every debate or arguments we engaged in.
But to my surprise, MissGdope who was just 17 at that time handled everything like an adult.

She never insulted me, never disregarded my opinions or disrespected me. She took every discussion and debate we had as educative.
Even as two young people who were in the same age bracket; we learned a lot from each other.

She told me stories about the UK, taught me things I never knew and impacted a lot of new and helpful information in my life. MissGdope changed my life in a kinda way!

I couldn't just repay her back with anything else than to help her achieve this goal and become Miss Nairaland 2016 when I found out she applied.

So I am now enjoining you to join me and let's come together and crown this beautiful, sexy, level headed lady Miss Nairaland 2016.
She's beautiful, sexy, down to earth with a clean record!
She's the only perfect damsel fit to sit on the throne. Let's crown MissGdope. Support MissGdope!!!!
[/b]

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Fynestboi: 11:14am On May 04, 2016
@Giyaaz awww so touching.

[img]http://gif.co/rTCW.gif[/img]
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Aminat508(f): 11:24am On May 04, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:
Good morning, Monalisa185.
undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ayomidegal: 11:43am On May 04, 2016
What is going on here?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Fynestboi: 11:44am On May 04, 2016
ayomidegal:
What is going on here?

We are looking forlipsrsealed
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ayomidegal: 11:46am On May 04, 2016
Fynestboi:

We are looking forlipsrsealed
what?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Fynestboi: 11:47am On May 04, 2016
ayomidegal:
what?

Somebody like that..
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ayomidegal: 11:50am On May 04, 2016
Fynestboi:

Somebody like that..
oh miss Nairaland 2016, who is your candidate?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Fynestboi: 11:53am On May 04, 2016
ayomidegal:
oh miss Nairaland 2016, who is your candidate?

After the interview that me and my team dey do wink

We need just 4. tongue

Who is your own team?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Monalisa185(f): 11:54am On May 04, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Well, Wristbangle is in a Team Lanicky whatsapp group headed by Peeparty. If, according to you, he's going to conduct the Questions and Answers segment of the competition, then your guess is as good as mine.

About the evidence against the treacherous folks; the secret to being master of mind chess is knowing when to make your moves- the right moves. When the time is right, everything would come to light. By then they'd rue their folly for ever calling KingSlay's bluff. smiley

CC:
Wristbangle

Baba show o, your name don enter newspaper ooo...Lolgringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 11:57am On May 04, 2016
ayomidegal:
What is going on here?
campaign dear, vote mimzy 4 Miss NL
She beautiful and she gat brains
Check her out www.nairaland.com/mimzy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Monalisa185(f): 12:14pm On May 04, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Monalisa185- a befitting nickname. Reminiscent of the mirage-esque perception , slyness and deception associated with the painting of the same sobriquet by Da Vinci himself. But unlike the painting itself , you're easy to figure out - you're a snake.

What's your middle name again? DELILAH? Ah... Not surprising.

Lol, my n***a...it has not got to the stage of big grammar na..I mean, nobe fight..gringrin

Buh seriously, the way you bring up stories, just like that, is funny, very funny! who does that?

Thanks for the name though------adoptedgringrin

4 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 04, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

8minutes gone... comprehension in process grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by wristbangle: 12:17pm On May 04, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Well, Wristbangle is in a Team Lanicky whatsapp group headed by Peeparty. If, according to you, he's going to conduct the Questions and Answers segment of the competition, then your guess is as good as mine.

About the evidence against the treacherous folks; the secret to being master of mind chess is knowing when to make your moves- the right moves. When the time is right, everything would come to light. By then they'd rue their folly for ever calling KingSlay's bluff. smiley

LOL. I am not part of any crew bro. Thanks cool
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 12:21pm On May 04, 2016
Aminat508:
undecided

A/salam, sis.

Y u frown face like say rain won fall?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ayomidegal: 12:29pm On May 04, 2016
Fynestboi:

After the interview that me and my team dey do wink

We need just 4. tongue

Who is your own team?
None yet, just login after months off Nl
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Fynestboi: 12:32pm On May 04, 2016
ayomidegal:
None yet, just login after months off Nl

No problem. Depending on that kind of miss nairaland you looking out for. If it's on the same page with me my crew, then check out the interview series. wink
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ayomidegal: 12:36pm On May 04, 2016
Fynestboi:

No problem. Depending on that kind of miss nairaland you looking out for. If it's on the same page with me my crew, then check out the interview series. wink
Till then, there are two ladies I can't vote for even if they do well in the interview. I was shaking my head at their campaign teams.

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (221) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) / 18 Signs To Show He's No Longer Interested In You / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.