Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,168 members, 7,845,836 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD - Romance (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (227350 Views)

My campaign thread / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (221) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by charijee(f): 11:17pm On Apr 29, 2016
tempem:
Our unique 'lan'dlady; she's indeed "Lan!" charijee, thanks for the link. she's got my back.
Thanks for coming on board dear
*In bqlekan's voice*...lanicky ti take over, others take cover cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Alocia(f): 11:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
HornyTiwa:
Are beauty queens meant to be short?

some of the ladies I see contesting are short

Wow! You're beautiful. No homo pls.

Are you a model? undecided you look like one. smiley

Well, I'be you heard about that beauty queen called Lanicky.
She's tall
Pretty
Intelligent
Sexy
And the kindest lady I've met on Nl.

She really need the support of people like you. smiley

Wha yah say dear?wink

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by FrankValency(m): 11:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
grin Awesome!!! Now lemme go and re-chek al d contestant pics.. Coz am actualy confusd un who 2 vote 4!
don't tell me u ate still confused after viewing this our beautiful and brain boxes, not just box. she's gat all it takes bae
I- intelligent
V- victorious
Y- yar
Y- Youthful
#JoinTheIVYYLeague#
vote for IVYY for miss NL 2016.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by lanicky(f): 11:21pm On Apr 29, 2016
tollyB:
you guys are so funny....
lanicky is naturally pretty...
black and beautiful...
all the best hun...
good night nairaland

Thanks a lot dear, sleep well smiley

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Alocia(f): 11:21pm On Apr 29, 2016
Mediapace:
Tonight rap verse for La LANICKY:
Dj bqlekan give me the beat coined from angelina

Lanicky ah, La la la Lanicky ah ah Lanicky oh, Lanicky ah ah Lanicky ah, La Lanicky ah ah Lanicky oh,
La Lanicky ah ah

Woo you want to spend my pepper
Oje calm down e woo mo ele le
Lanicky Malo nipe wan sofun eh tele
Old school ma nimi biti Pele
I know you want to chop the good life
We know you wish to be a good wife
Lalale you want to greet us good night
Ka to Contest ja ija’kadi oh that’s a good fight
But before e long Remember who vote you before before
Mama loma fi wa tiko tiko When they ask who we want
we go say iwo iwo

Yeah, oya now before e long
Remember who vote you before before
Mama loma fi wa tiko tiko
When they ask us who we wan vote
We go say iwo iwo

Let me give you the things you like
Lanicky Anything that you want we’ll do
Take you to my house for Dubai
I just wanna make you mine
Let me give you the things you like
Anything that you want I’ll buy Take you to my house for Dubai
I just wanna make you mine

#TEAM LALALA LANICKY

True#
You get sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by HornyTiwa(f): 11:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
Alocia:

Wow! You're beautiful. No homo pls.
Are you a model? undecided you look like one. smiley
Well, I'be you heard about that beauty queen called Lanicky. She's tall Pretty Intelligent Sexy And the kindest lady I've met on Nl.
She really need the support of people like you. smiley
Wha yah say dear?wink
Awww,thanks,am new here
tryna get a hang of what this is all about too
she is beautiful
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by DRISKLEF(m): 11:23pm On Apr 29, 2016
The pic above me tho cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by DRISKLEF(m): 11:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
HornyTiwa

saiMimzy smiley

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Alocia(f): 11:27pm On Apr 29, 2016
HornyTiwa:

Awww,thanks,am new here

she is beautiful

Welcome here darlkiss

Join team Lanicky dear. You won't regret hunkiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by sosiqdude(m): 11:31pm On Apr 29, 2016
[size=30pt]

Yes yes yes yes yes yes

The hot moving team is back in the house

The Team that is going world wide

The Team everybody wonna belong to....Now don't miss out

Join us, let's put our hands together and support and vote for MissGdope

#TeamMissGdope#

MissGdope is the best girl that is contesting for this year miss nairaland, so ladies and gentlemens are we going to fold our hands and watch our queen carry last.. nope! So what are you waiting for..tell your fans and friends about MissGdope

#TeamMissGdope
#TeamWeAreTheBestTeamEver

Do you know what's so special about MissGdope?, She's natural and real....Her beauty is natural...like that dbanj track , MissGdope is so Endowned[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by DRISKLEF(m): 11:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
Lanicky, dont forget to vote for mimzy cheesy

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MUVA(m): 11:34pm On Apr 29, 2016
Evathyst:
[/b] When I was young, I used to look up at the sky and wonder which of the sky's star is the brightest. Sometimes, I'll walk from my street to the next still in search of that sky's brightest star. But one day, I got favoured by providence and I found my life-long passion. THE SKY'S BRIGHTEST STAR....[b]

[/b] It's no other person that the ELEGANT, the BEAUTIFUL, the ADORABLE, the IMPECCABLE, the LOVABLE, the DESIRABLE, the UNASSAILABLE, the AMICABLE MIMZY.[b]

[/b]Let's all rise to our feet as we celebrate the Next Miss Nairaland 2016; MIMZY![b]

[/b]MIMZY![b]
[/b]MIMZY!![b]
[/b]MIMZY!!! [b]

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by optional1(f): 11:35pm On Apr 29, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:
*Kisses for you*
check your email, you have a mail waiting for you

Tnk u warm hugs 4 u.

Reply u.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by GIYAZZ(m): 11:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
HAHA! JOIN US AND SUPPORT MISSGDOPE! EVEN QUEEN B IS IN HER TEAM. TAA!!!!!

1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by lanicky(f): 11:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
HornyTiwa:

Awww,thanks,am new here

she is beautiful

Thanks dear, you're beautiful too smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
the people who see how ugly lanicky is and still try to sell her as being beautiful are part of the problems this country has... Ivyy you rock too! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by sosiqdude(m): 11:40pm On Apr 29, 2016

Vote MissGdope, she is unique

Vote MissGdope, she is sexy

Guys vote MissGdope, she get a big ass

Girl vote MissGdope, she is beautiful, and social

Vote MissGdope, cos she is dope

Vote MissGdope, she is the perfect girl for the crown

Vote MissGdope, cos she deserves to seat on the throne

Vote MissGdope, she's lovely

Vote MissGdope, vote MissGdope

TeamMissGdope

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Evathyst(f): 11:42pm On Apr 29, 2016
HornyTiwa:

Awww,thanks,am new here

she is beautiful
Pretty Babe! If you believe that like attracts like, then you should know who's like you among all the contestants. wink

I just checked your profile pix now, and permit me to recommend to you a contestant whose CV matches your desirability.

- Talk of BEAUTY, she's STUNNING.
- Talk of STYLE, she's CLASSY.
- Talk of PHYSIQUE, She's ENDOWED.
- Talk of BRAIN, She's INHERENTLY GIFTED.

What more can one want from a contestant? wink wink

[/b]CHOOSE WISELY, CHOOSE MIMZY FOR MISS NAIRALAND[b]

[/b]OTHERS MAY BE GOOD, BUT MIMZY IS THE BEST[b]

4 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by sosiqdude(m): 11:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
GIYAZZ:
HAHA! JOIN US AND SUPPORT MISSGDOPE! EVEN QUEEN B IS IN HER TEAM. TAA!!!!!

Yes yes yes

Kendrick Lamar is about to join us....

MissGdope you too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MzLaurel(f): 11:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
Who should I support. undecided

I'm confused. All these ladies are beautiful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MUVA(m): 11:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
Evathyst:
Pretty Babe! If you believe that like attracts like, then you should know who's like you among all the contestants. wink

I just checked your profile pix now, and permit me to recommend to you a contestant whose CV matches your desirability.

- Talk of BEAUTY, she's STUNNING.
- Talk of STYLE, she's CLASSY.
- Talk of PHYSIQUE, She's ENDOWED.
- Talk of BRAIN, She's INHERENTLY GIFTED.

What more can one want from a contestant? wink wink

[/b]CHOOSE WISELY, CHOOSE MIMZY FOR MISS NAIRALAND[b]

[/b]OTHERS MAY BE GOOD, BUT MIMZY IS THE BEST[b]

Cc: hornytiwa

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by sosiqdude(m): 11:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
[size=30pt]

Yes yes yes yes yes yes

The hot moving team is back in the house

The Team that is going world wide

The Team everybody wonna belong to....Now don't miss out

Join us, let's put our hands together and support and vote for MissGdope

#TeamMissGdope#

MissGdope is the best girl that is contesting for this year miss nairaland, so ladies and gentlemens are we going to fold our hands and watch our queen carry last.. nope! So what are you waiting for..tell your fans and friends about MissGdope

#TeamMissGdope
#TeamWeAreTheBestTeamEver

Do you know what's so special about MissGdope?, She's natural and real....Her beauty is natural...like that dbanj track , MissGdope is so Endowned[/size]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by GIYAZZ(m): 11:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
MzLaurel:

Sup pretty. Please support MissGdope. She's pretty like you, sexy, humble and perfect for the crown. Please support her, nne. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MUVA(m): 11:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
MzLaurel:

Hello bae! grin

This one here is the full package; www.nairaland.com/mimzy her threads too are testament to her brilliance! See for yourself!

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MzLaurel(f): 11:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
Gabadaya:

the people who see how ugly lanicky is and still try to sell her as being beautiful are part of the problems this country has... Ivyy you rock too! smiley

Who do you support bro?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by ivyy(f): 11:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
Gabadaya:

Ivyy you rock too!
Thanks hun kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MzLaurel(f): 11:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
MUVA:

Hello bae! grin

This one here is the full package; www.nairaland.com/mimzy her threads too are testament to her brilliance! See for yourself!

Full perckage? Na Mtn bundle?

Okay sha make I dey observe all of una.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MzLaurel(f): 11:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
GIYAZZ:
Sup pretty. Please support MissGdope. She's pretty like you, sexy, humble and perfect for the crown. Please support her, nne. wink

Oh really?
Okay make I still dey observe.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by sosiqdude(m): 11:53pm On Apr 29, 2016
[size=25pt]

Yes yes yes

If you don't know the team you wonna join, don't be confuse, join the hot moving rich team

MissGdope... MissGdope is the girl of the year...MissGodpe na our queen,

#TeamMissGdope[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MUVA(m): 11:53pm On Apr 29, 2016
MzLaurel:

Full perckage? Na Mtn bundle?

Okay sha make I dey observe all of una.

What I mean is very simple; her threads give you a peek into her mind. She's an advocate of fair judgement especially towards the female gender. Mimzy is not just beauty personified, she's caring as well as friendly.

That ma'am, is a FULL package. cool

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by lanicky(f): 11:56pm On Apr 29, 2016
DRISKLEF:
Lanicky, dont forget to vote for mimzy cheesy

I will...

Next year cheesy

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by cynthiaokaka(f): 11:56pm On Apr 29, 2016
I have been waiting for this moment, I would have contest for this year miss nairaland but I have been busy with exams though. But now I'm looking for a team I will join and have fun angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (221) (Reply)

18 Signs To Show He's No Longer Interested In You / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.