Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,230 members, 7,846,091 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD - Romance (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (227366 Views)

My campaign thread / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (221) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 30, 2016
Monalisa185:

ahhhhh ohhhhhh...nice one man! It's the LANIC.KY way baby!

#teamlanicky

Yes oh,

That's whatsup oh

Who no know go know oh,

Say na Lanicky be d Chosen one oh

Its always David over Saul.

Israel over Palestine.

No be Man made.

Oluwa is fully involved.

Keep calm and Vote Lanicky

queencalipso, We can do it.... Together tho

beautiful morning to you my Queen

Blessup and stay blessed.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by queencalipso(f): 8:03am On Apr 30, 2016
lanicky:

Thanks dear. You're right but with one more supporter, winning the crown will be closer to becoming a reality. So what do you say? #teamlanicky? smiley

#everyvotecounts
#votenotfight

am team no one for now, still observing. definitely gonna pitch my tent somewhere, but not sure where for now.

good luck girl your campaigners are really doing a good job.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by queencalipso(f): 8:08am On Apr 30, 2016
pinceprinz:

Yes oh,

That's whatsup oh

Who no know go know oh,

Israel over Palestine.

No be Man made.

Oluwa is fully involved.

beautiful morning to you too my prince. nice job.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 30, 2016
queencalipso:

am team no one for now, still observing. definitely gonna pitch my tent somewhere, but not sure where for now.

Wow!

How come you're soo sweet like this?

Good job? You can do better jor!

I can see it in you; Your good heart that appreciates good things.

Come on board, You won't be sorry you adopted Team Melanin

Turn the drums up, Your vocals up too.

Nice !
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by fairlyusedpant: 8:11am On Apr 30, 2016
VOTE FOR REFINER AS THE NEW MISS NAIRALAND
R- REAL
E- ENDOWED
F- FLAWLESS
I- INTELLIGENT
N- NICE
E- EYE- CATCHING
R- ROMANTIC

THE BEST

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by lanicky(f): 8:11am On Apr 30, 2016
pinceprinz:
[size=20]Blessup Lanicky!

Forget about the Frienemies, Lanicky is d remedy

Pon D Street me I know her pedigree,

Murda dem haters with no apology, her gimmicks are Philosophy

Gat tha tools and d armoury, D lyrical Perfectionist

She. hot like 2000 degrees, immune against mediocrity

On point nuh chat no gibberish.

Millions of battle won, still no defeat

Never hurry, never afraid man, yes indeed.

Never decrease, always increase Lanicky tha Champ family.

We set all d records and we break it at will

We call all d shots and burst whole ah it

Positive livity is what ah preaching

Seen nuff ah dem just chu-chu like train

This champion vibe has broken d chains

Champion minds occupy d frontline

Wave whole af dem mediocre bye-bye

Lanickynotically her virus is spreading worldwide

Every lame bashment bound fit go ah buck wild

Dont know about u but Lanicky shining true light

She's eliminated every parasite

Caw me see a thousand of dem fall side by side

She Gat me tha champ smile, lo! all my tears dem subside

Brightening every corner shining the black star

March on triumphantly remain pon ur grind and grind hard

Sitting pon d mountain her swag we can’t hide

Stand upon ur feet and wave ur lanicky flag
With a touch of class and tell em say… Lanicky tha champion.

Blissful morning to y'all that believes in Lanicky and are sticking it up for her. For onlookers who haven't decided yet, the door to the hall of fame is still open, just bounce in , no bouncer's gonna stop ya! Peace![/size]

Good morning to you too, thanks a lot for this kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 30, 2016
queencalipso:

beautiful morning to you too my prince. nice job.

Thank u sweetie. Hope your night was nice? Rise and shine?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by VoteMysticgal: 8:12am On Apr 30, 2016
Miss Nairaland should be someone who is beautiful, intelligent, who possesses good character, good conversational skills, and a lovable personality.
She should also possess a concrete knowledge of Nairaland and a good understanding of how this forum works.
This includes knowing the rules and abiding by them.

It is no doubt that MYSTICGAL meets the aforementioned criteria.
Asides her dazzling good looks, she is also someone who possesses a lovable character and tremendous and enviable personality.
Those who are active on this forum should understand the point I am driving at.
She is a responsible and well mannered young lady, who hardly engages in fights or duels with anyone. She respects set boundaries and tries her best not to cross them.

MYSTICGAL is a very intelligent. This you can basically infer this from the comments she makes and the kind of threads she creates.
She shares her opinions on issues with maturity, wit and a smear of humor.

MYSTICGAL is also an active member of this forum who understands and abides by the rules.
She is one of the few who have never been banned for breaking a rule. This alone goes to tell what a responsible young lady she is.

What other qualities does one require? What else should prompt you to vote?

We don't want a miss nairaland who would just win the crown and become dormant.

We don't want a miss nairaland who would walk away with this prestigious crown and become inactive.

We don't want a miss nairaland who would win and literally disappear from the surface of this forum.

This is miss "Nairaland" and whosoever should win this competition must have a passion for this forum

MYSTICGAL has passion for this forum.
MYSTICGAL deserves the crown.
MYSTICGAL deserves Your Vote.

[size=18pt]Vote For Beauty
Vote For Intelligence
Vote For Character

Vote MYSTICGAL For Miss Nairaland 2016.
[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 30, 2016
lanicky:

Good morning to you too, thanks a lot for this kiss

Oh My God!!!

A whole Queen of pageantry blowing a commoner the kiss? **Faints**

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Mediapace: 8:15am On Apr 30, 2016
Lanicky Ti Takeover/

Wo awon enemy se n eye wa bi ti lucifer/
Gbogbo Team pata lo ma ra rangerover/
Monalisa185:

DJ MEDIASPACE, I SIGHT YOU MILES AWAY! JAM IT UP
#Teamlanicky
#winningteam

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by queencalipso(f): 8:16am On Apr 30, 2016
pinceprinz:

Wow!

How come you're soo sweet like this?

Good job? You can do better jor!

I can see it in you; Your good heart that appreciates good things.

Come on board, You won't be sorry you adopted Team Melanin

Turn the drums up, Your vocals up too.

Nice !

Lolz!! I think I like you. you just won my heart kiss its definitely team lanicky. #lanicky4missnl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by lanicky(f): 8:18am On Apr 30, 2016
queencalipso:

Alright, I hope I win you over pretty soon wink Yes my campaign team is indeed top notch and I appreciate everyone of them smiley

#Teamlanicky

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 30, 2016
queencalipso:

Lolz!! I think I like you. you just won my heart kiss its definitely team lanicky. #lanicky4missnl
I'm short of words right now!!

O M G

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by lanicky(f): 8:24am On Apr 30, 2016
queencalipso:

Lol! Welcome on board dearie, its Lanicky for Miss Nairaland 2016 wink

#istandwithlanicky
#blackisbeautiful
#LanickyforMissNL2016

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Monalisa185(f): 8:25am On Apr 30, 2016
queencalipso:

hahahaha, LANICKY hope no more, you got this pretty damsel on board!

Sweety, that's a beautiful decision in the right direction...
Teamlanicky welcomes you on board, guess what? This train never stops... Sit tight, you are about to go on a life time ride...

Please let's borrow your signature space, just copy mine into your's... Welcome, once more!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by AyamConfidence(m): 8:26am On Apr 30, 2016
Monalisa185:

baba ahhhh ahhhh, you never come late o, in fact, you are right in time.. Abeg just avoid anything wey go make them ban you again.... If na to get an alternate moniker, then keep this one,e go better sf ..welcome back!

#teamlanicky

#winningteam
mama thank you a million....I'll do my best during this campaign
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by queencalipso(f): 8:28am On Apr 30, 2016
pinceprinz:

O M G

wow!!!!! I love your memes.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 30, 2016
Monalisa185, we're doing it!!

Lanicky is destined for gold, God's Awesome isn't He?

Queencalipso, our indomitable convert, firm and resolute in resolve;I welcome you

Don't forget to continue to preach the gospel, till we as a team claim our crown.

Lots of love and positive vibes coming your way for sure, for sure.
Have a nice day, I'm out to come back stronger! xx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by lanicky(f): 8:30am On Apr 30, 2016
pinceprinz:

Oh My God!!!

A whole Queen of pageantry blowing a commoner the kiss? **Faints**

grin grin funny you, good job dear!

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by queencalipso(f): 8:33am On Apr 30, 2016
pinceprinz:

O M G

wow!!!!! I love your memes.
Monalisa185:

hahahaha, LANICKY hope no more, you got this pretty damsel on board!
Sweety, that's a beautiful decision in the right direction...
Teamlanicky welcomes you on board, guess what? This train never stops... Sit tight, you are about to go on a life time ride...
Please let's borrow your signature space, just copy mine into your's... Welcome, once more!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by lanicky(f): 8:36am On Apr 30, 2016
Mediapace:
DJLAN PLAY ME KATAPOT

FOR OUR Haters :
If dem like make dem fire katapot of envy
Dem throw us bomb of Jealousy
Dem stand dey eye our progress
See dey cannot stop our love oh

[b]Lanicky this is for you

See no be me fine pass
Oh my pretty baby girl
Still you stand by me
Event hough I make you vex Oh why
Why you love me like this
Tell me why baby why I deserve this Oh ah!
Baby baby ah?
Hmm hm hmm
Mo gbo pe kikan kikan Ni o kan ju
My baby baby no dey kanju
Even when your friends dey ranju
As you dey good dem dey mon’ ju
You still respect my hustle I count on you, u no dey boost my bubble ehhhh Girl,
there will be no me
Without you by my side
How I want take survive
How I want live this life
Now only God fit decide
Na you dey boost my bololo dada(dada)
Yea ahh….

HATERS

If dem like make dem fire katapot of envy (of Envy)
Dem throw us bomb of Jealousy (of jealousy)
Dem stand dey eye our progress(our progress)
See dem no fit put asunder (asunder)
If dem like make dem fire katapot of envy (of envy)

#Team Lanicky[/b]

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by apotek: 8:36am On Apr 30, 2016
Top of the morning and the sun
Is smiling down on us. Exuding its rays of
Life.
Let's get up and embrace the light, live a little,
Give a little, reflects that shines back and
Make somebody's day.
Have a great one all across the board.
Peace!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by IamLEGEND1: 8:37am On Apr 30, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 30, 2016
cheesy grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by VoteMysticgal: 8:40am On Apr 30, 2016
EzePromoe:
Dear Nairalander, have you checked mysticgal out? What are you still waiting for? Do so immediately before the popular ones with noisy supporters will cajole you into doing what you shouldn't have done. Are you looking for someone who's got the beauty and the brains, now try mysticgal. She has everything it takes to win this competition save for popularity in Romance section. She's beautiful in any kind of hairstyle unlike many contestants who would look like something else not resident in this planet. Check out the other contestants, all you see is photos taken from different angles, but here we're presenting you a photo of MYSTICGAL on different hairstyles. Now compare to that of other contestants.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3654612_img20160428212021_jpegff85f6c645f4b8a1214887d215b4c6a1
VOTE WISELY
VOTE MYSTICALLY
VOTE INTELLIGENCE
VOTE CLASS
VOTE MYSTICGAL FOR MISS NAIRALAND 2016

My name is High Chief Ezedike Oyoyoumuagbogho Oluwapromoe, CEO of 12 containers in the wharf and I just want to make #mysticsense cool

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Monalisa185(f): 8:45am On Apr 30, 2016
pinceprinz:

Yes oh,

That's whatsup oh

Who no know go know oh,

Israel over Palestine.

No be Man made.

Oluwa is fully involved.

O boy, this niccur be bursting my brain since time immemorial...being it on!!!!!

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Monalisa185(f): 8:51am On Apr 30, 2016
donchinex shocked Jesus! I knew you must be a Nairalander... Come over here!!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by VoteMysticgal: 8:53am On Apr 30, 2016
tohpahz:
I stand with ***** tongue

Miss Nairaland should be someone who is beautiful, intelligent, who possesses good character, good conversational skills, and a lovable personality.
She should also possess a concrete knowledge of Nairaland and a good understanding of how this forum works.
This includes knowing the rules and abiding by them.

It is no doubt that MYSTICGAL meets the aforementioned criteria.
Asides her dazzling good looks, she is also someone who possesses a lovable character and tremendous and enviable personality.
Those who are active on this forum should understand the point I am driving at.
She is a responsible and well mannered young lady, who hardly engages in fights or duels with anyone. She respects set boundaries and tries her best not to cross them.

MYSTICGAL is a very intelligent. This you can basically infer this from the comments she makes and the kind of threads she creates.
She shares her opinions on issues with maturity, wit and a smear of humor.

MYSTICGAL is also an active member of this forum who understands and abides by the rules.
She is one of the few who have never been banned for breaking a rule. This alone goes to tell what a responsible young lady she is.

What other qualities does one require? What else should prompt you to vote?

We don't want a miss nairaland who would just win the crown and become dormant.

We don't want a miss nairaland who would walk away with this prestigious crown and become inactive.

We don't want a miss nairaland who would win and literally disappear from the surface of this forum.

This is miss "Nairaland" and whosoever should win this competition must have a passion for this forum

MYSTICGAL has passion for this forum.
MYSTICGAL deserves the crown.
MYSTICGAL deserves Your Vote.

[size=18pt]Vote For Beauty
Vote For Intelligence
Vote For Character

Vote MYSTICGAL For Miss Nairaland 2016.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 30, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by queencalipso(f): 8:59am On Apr 30, 2016
vote beauty, vote intelligence, vote confidence, vote courage, vote black is beauty, vote lanicky for miss Nairaland 2016.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (221) (Reply)

18 Signs To Show He's No Longer Interested In You / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.