Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,366 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Should I Sack My Driver Or Not? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Sack My Driver Or Not? (18219 Views)

GLO Sack Letter Based On Marital Status (Photo) / Should I Sack My Staff For Stealing #500:00? / Woman Sacked By Kaduna Electric Faints After Reading Sack Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Sack My Driver Or Not? by imohrol(m): 12:16am On Apr 29, 2016
As a professional. a little to left a little to d right. if u lik d ways his driving apart from d lateness. writ d appraisal in his favor. then reduce that much closeness wit him.discussion strictly on business. among others. talk to him.
Re: Should I Sack My Driver Or Not? by lonelydora: 1:47am On Apr 29, 2016
kowema:
Report the true state of things to management, how ever, tell them to give you another 3 months to help him work on his character development as you think he would improve.
That's now to say the truth but with remorse.

Call ur driver to let him know that he has put you in a tight corner and let him know he has just 90 days to fix himself.
I know that feeling

Sis...please where do you work? Will like to work in same place with you.
Re: Should I Sack My Driver Or Not? by maxti: 6:54am On Apr 29, 2016
I respect other's opinion seeking you to pad, forgive and the rest. "Humanely", they are right.
But..... as a management consultant, this is my opinion.
He will never change. He can only pretend to keep his job. He doesn't value the job neither does he "feel" motivated enough. He doesn't even like working for you or accepts to respect you as his boss.
If you keep him, be prepared to bear all the consequences........
Re: Should I Sack My Driver Or Not? by DSuperWoman(f): 6:57am On Apr 30, 2016
best advice
kowema:
Report the true state of things to management, how ever, tell them to give you another 3 months to help him work on his character development as you think he would improve.
That's now to say the truth but with remorse.

Call ur driver to let him know that he has put you in a tight corner and let him know he has just 90 days to fix himself.
I know that feeling

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Sacrifice My Laboratory Technician Career For Programming ? / Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B / Are Nurses Promiscuous/Flirty? Is It A Myth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.