Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,815 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? (4720 Views)

Why Do We Guys Enjoy Eating Fair Ladies Pussy Than Black Ones? / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / 15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 29, 2016
naijaboiy:

No counter argument? cheesy
Your points were legit enough...

buh trust me..I still wanted arguing. but No motivations. grin

Re: Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 29, 2016
westlius:

Are u a lesbia* cos u talk lik one to woo babes
You want me to woo Your babe?

Re: Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? by LePrezident(m): 11:12am On Apr 29, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lol. grin

permission denied.

That's sad
Re: Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 29, 2016
LePrezident:

That's sad
tonguetongue sorry?
Re: Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? by LePrezident(m): 11:16am On Apr 29, 2016
Estharfabian:
tonguetongue sorry?

Your dissaproval baffles me tho undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? by naijaboiy: 11:16am On Apr 29, 2016
Estharfabian:
Your points were legit enough...

buh trust me..I still wanted arguing. but No motivations. grin

LOL! It happens. smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 29, 2016
LePrezident:

Your dissaproval baffles me tho undecided
How so? grin

Re: Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? by LePrezident(m): 11:20am On Apr 29, 2016
Estharfabian:
How so? grin

Cos me sliding into your DM is as harmless as the word itself. I implore you to reconsider your decision your highness wink
Re: Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 29, 2016
LePrezident:

Cos me sliding into your DM is as harmless as the word itself. I implore you to reconsider your decision your highness wink
Lol. grin

I was only kidding...wink
Please feel free to slide in whenever You wanna. wink

Re: Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? by LePrezident(m): 11:30am On Apr 29, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lol. grin

I was only kidding...wink
Please feel free to slide in whenever You wanna. wink

grin right away your excellency
Re: Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? by Taiofil(m): 11:39am On Apr 29, 2016
Well..like the op said men are logical being in nature while women are emotional in nature...buh dat doesn't men don't av emotions too...buh the op's point is that ladies make it a point of reference that its men that enjoy sex.
Then about who enjoys sex most I believe if had in a romantic setting with the right mood n place plus the man hitting the main spots (center of gravity) then I think women enjoy sex more. Buh if its not in this rhythm then its the man.
Plus we men are not wired to always attached emotions to sex (not that we don't buh we can have without attaching any feelings). But ladies would want to get to connect wif u b4 she opens her legs. Its how we are wired sha.. Its just my opinion sha make una no too bash me

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? by KingRex1(m): 11:56am On Apr 29, 2016
Estharfabian:
Girls don't Enjoy Sex The most...

However, Our orgasm[that's if we ever reach it] Takes longer than the average male.
So...Y'all should stop Yapping.
An Average guy could get hardons pretty easy. Cum in the next 12seconds...but it's way different with ladies. You need to earn it.

PS--Girls that Use the phrase ''he used me and dumped me" Are knuckleheads... So stop dating those species of dimwits! sad
C'mon wtf? U didnt even say 2mins. 12secs haba!

A guy is to work even against nature to pull the female O.
Re: Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? by LePrezident(m): 11:57am On Apr 29, 2016
@Estharfabian, NL says it's impossible to send you a message.
Re: Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
KingRex1:
C'mon wtf? U didnt even say 2mins. 12secs haba!

A guy is to work even against nature to pull the female O.
tonguetongueLol. grin

sorry!

Re: Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
LePrezident:
@Estharfabian, NL says it's impossible to send you a message.
Uh...Dunno why?

It's probably Server errors.
Okay...This should be easier.

***********@gmail.com
That's my Email Address... when You're done. edit it at Your end. wink

Re: Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? by LePrezident(m): 12:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
Estharfabian:
Uh...Dunno why?

It's probably Server errors.
Okay...This should be easier.

***********@****.com
That's my Email Address... when You're done. edit it at Your end. wink

Hehe, thx. Check email. I have edited your email here though. I don't know if it'll affect it in your post.
Re: Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
LePrezident:

Hehe, thx. Check email. I have edited your email here though. I don't know if it'll affect it in your post.
tonguetongue Did too...

Re: Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? by muhtst(m): 12:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
yes females do enjoy sex and more than males

The excitement that the female gets last far longer than that of the male. The male's excitement is like an electric bulb that switches on and off immediately. But the female's own is like an electric iron that takes time to get hot and cold when switches on and off respectively. The male's pleasure ends after orgasm but the female's pleasure stil remain for sometime after orgasm reseach shows that part of the female's brain actually switches off during orgasm this parts of the brain are parts controlling fear,anxiety and emotions. So if parts of your brain doesn't switch off...NO ORGASM !...
Which is why it is hard for some ladies to experience orgasm
Re: Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? by LePrezident(m): 1:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
muhtst:
yes females do enjoy sex and more than males

The excitement that the female gets last far longer than that of the male. The male's excitement is like an electric bulb that switches on and off immediately. But the female's own is like an electric iron that takes time to get hot and cold when switches on and off respectively. The male's pleasure ends after orgasm but the female's pleasure stil remain for sometime after orgasm reseach shows that part of the female's brain actually switches off during orgasm this parts of the brain are parts controlling fear,anxiety and emotions. So if parts of your brain doesn't switch off...NO ORGASM !...
Which is why it is hard for some ladies to experience orgasm

From your post, you're either an electrical engineer or a gynaecologist.
Re: Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? by muhtst(m): 1:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
Ha ha grin
Re: Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? by muhtst(m): 1:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
LePrezident:

From your post, you're either an electrical engineer or a gynaecologist.

No..i am just someone who likes to use very simple and logical examples wink
Re: Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? by BazzyChum(m): 1:41pm On Apr 29, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lol. grin

Have You ever engaged in Sex without Having Not as much as an errrection? have you? No?
Yeah...that's what I thought.

Getting A Girl Wet is Like climbing Mount.Everest. it's A big task! And making her Orgasm? Lol. That's like Walking with You head.

Both genders equally enjoy Sex. But Males find it easier to REACH Orgasm. Unlike members of my gender.

My dear it all depend on body formation, not all girls are the same, some girls may reach thier organism faster the others.
@Personal view: Both Genders enjoy sex equally..
Re: Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? by Adasun(m): 1:42pm On Apr 29, 2016
everything varies with different people.

In my opinion,once a guy can do it expactly.the female would enjoy it better,bt the question is how many of those expact guys do we have
Re: Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? by LePrezident(m): 1:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
Adasun:
everything varies with different people.

In my opinion,once a guy can do it expactly.the female would enjoy it better,bt the question is how many of those expact guys do we have

I count you as an 'expact' Adasun

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? by Adasun(m): 2:14pm On Apr 29, 2016
LePrezident:

I count you as an 'expact' Adasun
shocked shocked

if u don't want any thread of a guy been gang rape by a group of girls,then please don't repeat this anywherecheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 29, 2016
BazzyChum:

My dear it all depend on body formation, not all girls are the same, some girls may reach thier organism faster the others.
@Personal view: Both Genders enjoy sex equally..
Copy that! grin

Re: Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? by starlightRR(m): 2:28pm On Apr 29, 2016
The females enjoy sex more
(1) they moan during the act
(2) During sex most part of the female body stimulates her e.g neck, b®east etc

I came to a better conclusion (on several occasions with 3 different chic's) when during sex the chic licks her mouth unconsiciously like a kid with lollipops

WHAT KIND OF A GUY CAN ACHIEVE THIS DURUNG SEX?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? by LePrezident(m): 2:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
starlightRR:
The females enjoy sex more
(1) they moan during the act
(2) During sex most part of the female body stimulates her e.g neck, b®east etc

I came to a better conclusion (on several occasions with 3 different chic's) when during sex the chic licks her mouth unconsiciously like a kid with lollipops

WHAT KIND OF A GUY CAN ACHIEVE THIS DURUNG SEX?

Hahaha ROTFLMAO grin. Guy you 'is' a comedian
Re: Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? by LePrezident(m): 2:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
jhasper:
ah don't like the way,
u embarrass ladies ooo

Who is embarrassing ladies?
Re: Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? by demzylahot(m): 4:43pm On Jun 12, 2016
greatness22:
The lady above me should be decorated with the National Merit Award. wink
Like GCOS?
Re: Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? by RichieDaVinci01(m): 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2016
Who else thinks this sh*t is super complicated
Re: Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? by LePrezident(m): 6:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
RichieDaVinci01:
Who else thinks this sh*t is super complicated

Which sh*t is that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What See The Largest Penn**is In The World / Don't Be A Simp Once She Ask 4 Money Demand 4 Sex / Is Is A Must To Date J Ust One Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.