Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,510 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com (67575 Views)

Peter Okoye & His Family Host Samuel Eto'o In Their Home (Photos) / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / Teebillz Swims With His Son, Jamil. Fans React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
So the dubai wedding, the exotic everything is over.

celebrity marriage, celebrity pregnancy, celebrity baby, all is over!!!

Sometimes i think people should rather go low key when they do their wedding.
The extravaganza might not be worth it in the end.

Most women marry for the one day event. Most men want that blink blink looking woman.

But really, tbillz no get job? And he got married to such a woman.

No woman will let you spend her own money and accord you the respect you deserve as a husband. No such woman.
Even when you own the money, she ll tell you its our money.

Wish they will reconcile anyway cos who their break up go help?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
Dearest Tiwa,
Now that Tee Bliss has given himself red card, I want to apply for a replacement.

I promise I ll be understanding,independent n control my tongue even if u spend ur days in the studio,dem no born me well make I complain. I DEY CRAZE?

Kindly consider my application cos I love u die.Biko consider me.

Ur love
TheCEO

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by asidere(m): 1:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
if na true say tiwa savage marriage don over,then she is a free agent.how can a man be depending on his wife's money,it is an insult to his personality.

4 Likes

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by eddyslim(m): 2:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
The downfall of a man is not the end o his life.... TJ, God is your strength... As for my baby Tiwa, I wish you luck and more love.

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by aurumbay: 2:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
When men are broke rather than humble themselves and take whats on the plate na then the issue of more sex go arise.Stay at home less and get busy

3 Likes

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by AfroKnight: 2:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
Chai. See how this man's reputation has been rubbished. If a wife can chase her husband out because he's broke then why did she agree to marry him?

Managers are always at the mercy of their artistes. A pity he has no other flourishing means of income. Yourbas say "Ona o woja". Multiple streams of income na in sure pass.
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Creamz(m): 2:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
When you don't have money life is always f*cked up.....Get your hustle on. We are all under the same sky, so we have equal opportunities to succeed. Teebillz should work hard and be a man. But......Tiwa if really you slept with those people when you were married then you're an as*hole
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 29, 2016
serves him right...such a bully to less privilege undecidedserves him right...such a bully to less privilege

2 Likes

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by iamrealdeji(m): 2:17pm On Apr 29, 2016
chesterlee:
TEEBILZ IS A TYPICAL YORUBA MAN!!!
he's not a typical yoruba man o,we real yoruba men are not this weak. Our women must respect us and must be submissive. You'd rather say he's like an Igbo man. Because Igbo men would seat on an old dirty bench with wrapper tied around their waste drinking palmwine and playing draft,talking about the palmwine,talking about unnecessary things like bush meat while their wife is suffering in the bush

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by omoharry(f): 2:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
FolarinLondon:
Women are nothing but parasites and hypocrites...

They want EQUALITY at all levels but wanted men to pay their dowries, bills and feed them till death...

Men dicks must be on a "STAND BY MODE" regardless of what he is going through in life while these whores would be claiming Hormone changed when they r stressed...

Lady or wife slap their boyfriend or husbands, her fellow female idiotss would be like "The man must have offended her...

My mum said this, my mum said that and it's cool but the moment a man says my dad this, my dad that, He becomes mummy's boy

You drop money for food and women eat the best part of the food, meat and food while you r suffering out there to make money

There is fire all over the place with a girlfriend in the house

society believes that it's our responsibility to rescue such lady

Love women at your own peril.

Solution, have a baby mama that ll look after your kids and your humble self. However fuckkkk these bitches without mercy
You sound like a broken man. That woman must have really dealth with you.PELE OOOO!

2 Likes

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
januzaj:
Teebillz is just a lazy motherfu**ker.....when olamide and don jazzy fought....he supported don jazzy knowing he was bleeping his wife....useless pusssy nigga could not voice out then because Tiwa was still paying his bills.....
Olamide is hardworking and he can feed this mother**cker for 1000 years....
This lazy nigga is a guy that cash rules everything around him....if Don jazzy had offered him money,he would fan him while he was bleeping tiwa

Meanwhile
Teebillz packing out like
I think the guy collected Tiwa from u,that's why u r pained! Don't reply me oh because I be Sango oh! B4 I slice u
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
iamrealdeji:
And some fools believe we must not beat our wives. People like Teebillz are the type of people that used to say "i'll never raise my hands on a woman". Now,woman is disgracing him around and sent him out,instead he begged.
A wife must not lack anything,give her everything,give her enough money,enough lovemaking,enough love and care,enough gift and if she messes up,give her enough slap,buy koboko elenu meji and whip her whenever she bleeps up cos women will always Bleep up,but once you have something she fears at a corner,she'll talk to her senses by herself. Be very tolerant but beat her once in a while whenever she bleeps up. But not the type of beating that would lead her to hospital,but the koboko or belt whipping is necessary. 
It's high time we men start beating our girlfriends and wives,if they can't stand it,they can go,women are getting spoiled,lets re-shape them

I like your logic..

but don't you think it is better to treat her right and leave alive & peacefully when she fvcks up

than getting poisoned out of anger & hatred..

she might go d extra length into juju and turn your life upside down (it happens)

a former wife beater would now turn pants & bra washer while she brings home her sugar daddies

silence and humility is golden.. dnt you think?

3 Likes

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Lemeechi: 2:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
Tmercy:
so who gave Tiwa d job she's doing I mean who made her
So he made her! But for what purpose? And then he married her hoping she would give it all up?
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Fegilicious(f): 2:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
yungryce:
okay, this is becoming stale. same news being recycled over n over wit new twists
Brother, u re blessed, same gist, just repacking it!
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Malawian(m): 2:21pm On Apr 29, 2016
But, why would someone name himself "TBILLZ" when he dosen't have money? Only Yoruba people do this !!. maybe "TBILLZ" actually means "TiwaBILLZ" grin grin

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by ronald4lif(m): 2:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
Tmercy:
so who gave Tiwa d job she's doing I mean who made her

He 'made' her doesn't mean he should become a couch potato and lazy about, does it?

2 Likes

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Jarus(m): 2:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
gen2briz:
Hackers again, not again....... Them don hack his properties again

Hope they won't hack this guy finish.
grin
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by intrepidJ: 2:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
IJOBA2:
HES JUST A LYIN' TED

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by billyG(m): 2:29pm On Apr 29, 2016
That what am talking about,u get migrain when u convert public ppty 2 yur personal ppty,but how did Banky w & psquare suddenly appear frm d blue as if they are acting a movie where actor never dies?
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Seunnzy(m): 2:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
januzaj:
Teebillz is just a lazy motherfu**ker.....when olamide and don jazzy fought....he supported don jazzy knowing he was bleeping his wife....useless pusssy nigga could not voice out then because Tiwa was still paying his bills.....
This lazy nigga is a guy that cash rules everything around him....if Don jazzy had offered him money,he would fan him while he was bleeping tiwa

Meanwhile
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Ridens(f): 2:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
quote author=whytepawn1 post=45152845]Don jazzy: Doro is a cheerful
giver
Dr. Sid: Doro knack pass
carpenter wey dey knack
before.
Tiwa savage: Doro na
Tiwa.
IT ALL MAKES PERFECT
SENSE NOW...[/quote] guy u wan kill me with laugh
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Seunnzy(m): 2:34pm On Apr 29, 2016
grin
januzaj:

Meanwhile
cheesycheesycheesy
Fegilicious:
Brother, u re blessed, same gist, just repacking it!
januzaj:

Meanwhile
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by Fegilicious(f): 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2016
iamrealdeji:
And some fools believe we must not beat our wives. People like Teebillz are the type of people that used to say "i'll never raise my hands on a woman". Now,woman is disgracing him around and sent him out,instead he begged.
A wife must not lack anything,give her everything,give her enough money,enough lovemaking,enough love and care,enough gift and if she messes up,give her enough slap,buy koboko elenu meji and whip her whenever she bleeps up cos women will always Bleep up,but once you have something she fears at a corner,she'll talk to her senses by herself. Be very tolerant but beat her once in a while whenever she bleeps up. But not the type of beating that would lead her to hospital,but the koboko or belt whipping is necessary. 
It's high time we men start beating our girlfriends and wives,if they can't stand it,they can go,women are getting spoiled,lets re-shape them
so u sat down 2 type dis rubbish, in ur mind nw, u have said something, mtcheeew..... u re terrible, u want 2 use Koboko, 2 flog ur wife or girlfriend, bcoz na ur pikin. u neva jam crase as girlfriend, dat is y u re tlkin anyhow!

5 Likes

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by SirShymexx: 2:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
sukkot:
ohh shyttttttt shocked

SirShymexx diz how real niggas operate. peep game. the nigga found his balls back grin

Looool.

You mean he found his missing balls like how Stella got her groove back in Jamaica? Darn! He must have smoked some Jamaican weed after the smoke cleared cos big things ah gwan inna Jamaica. Dun noe lol all ah dat all ah dat.

But real nyggahs kick biitches out of the house - they don't pack their loads and leave like the Children of YiSrael.

I hope he gets the help he needs and soar higher than the sky after this.

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by januzaj(m): 2:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
Onyochejohn:
I think the guy collected Tiwa from u,that's why u r pained! Don't reply me oh because I be Sango oh! B4 I slice u
nigga I don't Bleep hoes
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by SucreB: 2:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
.....AND THIS WILL TEACH THOSE NIGGAS WHO ARE JUST A GOLD DIGGER TO BE HARD-WORKING. ESPECIALLY IN LAGOS NIGERIA, NIGGAS ARE GOLD DIGGER ALWAYS LOOKING FOR A READY-MADE BABES....LIKE BANKERS, OIL WORKERS, NURSES. GOD WILL EXPOSE, DISGRACE AND PUNISH ALL OF YOU.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by comeandmarry: 2:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
98 percent of dis celebs are like us,they are broke,haggard and r suffering, forget endorsement deals,all na percentage maybe 10 percent goes to them.Tupac said don't believe everything you see,celebs are too proud over nothing.she Dat year you and your bitch wear white,wey you sag like a thug niggi, una dey form hay z and Beyonce ba.
Dumb niggi
Broke niggi who married a bitch.ugly ass over make up Tiwa with locally acquired phonetics. Broke ass niggi.
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by iyke1989(m): 2:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
nini007:
I think ur comment is stupid
what??...a nigga can't air himself...I think u **** to say his comment is... silly
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by bakynes(m): 2:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
iamrealdeji:
Many folks some male and female wont agree with this post but there is a point or two we can pick out of your post. You see our fore fathers that treat women as second fiddle to the scheme of things, must have see something abt women. Besides God that placed men as the provider and women as the home carer know what he was doing. Now the white men have distorted this arrangement and the institution of marriage is now threatened. Many women are now getting more paid jobs than men. So peole brace up for civlization has finally distorted the structures of God.
Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by SucreB: 2:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
iamrealdeji:
WORDS ARE BETTER SAID THAN DONE......SURE YOU JUST GROWING . PELE

3 Likes

Re: TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com by whyteflourish(f): 2:49pm On Apr 29, 2016
Vote diasyluv for Miss Nairaland.. Vote dilligency..intelligence and above all selfless service

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Busted!! Isokoboy Exposes Bobrisky's Fake Boobs And Cleavage (video, Photos) / Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) / Rosemond Brown Twerks With Cardi B, Her Wig Falls Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.