Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) (38745 Views)

Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet / US Congressional Delegation Meets Bukola Saraki { Photos } / Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) by nrexzy: 1:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
Goddex:
[size=13pt]The difference is clear.
Buhari is an ethno-religious bigot and deserves no respect
[/size]
Na why u no fit smart....

1 Like

Re: Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) by Hollawaley(m): 1:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
Wgjtpgwmtjgapgwptpagpmwptjgpmajgptpgmwajgpmtjapgmwptjgpmwgtjpajgtpgmwjpgmwgpjtpgmwpgjgmwgpjgmgp
Re: Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) by ECHOng: 1:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
Obvious gap in respect and deference

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) by Calyb(m): 1:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]I made it to FP today for the first time
Re: Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
Hmmn
Re: Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) by speciallymade(m): 1:03pm On Apr 29, 2016
Well I think the picture was taken after he had bowed greeting PMB because you don't expect him to remain bowing till PMB finished his discussion with him, from what I see in the picture PMB was talking to him when this picture was taken
Re: Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) by CongressIsrael: 1:03pm On Apr 29, 2016
Buhari deserves a better manner of greeting at all times than Saraki, however, the mood of one at each time may determine the way one greets sometimes.
Re: Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) by Mezuzah(m): 1:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
The president better buckle up or we will greet him like the way we greet our former PMan in our school
Re: Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) by greatwaters: 1:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Illegally Taken Money Is Not Stealing- PMB 2016
You are correct, but 'stealing is not corruption'.
which kind leaders we get sef?
Re: Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) by anny268(f): 1:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
EMEKA1MILLION:
This shows who the real president really is...
grin grin grin

Mafias! cool
There is nothing real about these two president... Nigeria is yet to have a real president.
Re: Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) by yoribo: 1:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
[size=28pt]I have seen the difference, my inference is that if it is in the same occasion it means a lot, but on different occasion brother it makes no meaning [/size]
Re: Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) by Ijaya123: 1:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
One is forthright while the other fellow prefer eye service.
Re: Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) by dokiOloye(m): 1:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
NwaNimo1:
Respect!
Maximum respect.
Re: Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) by anny268(f): 1:08pm On Apr 29, 2016
EMEKA1MILLION:
This shows who the real president really is...
grin grin grin

Mafias! cool
There is nothing real about these two presidents.. Nigeria is yet to have a real president.
Re: Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) by yoribo: 1:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
emmalezy:
The photos show Senator Bassey Albert, the Senator representing Uyo senatorial district in the National Assembly, greeting President Buhari and Senate President, Bukola Saraki .

Source : http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/04/spot-difference-senator-bassey-albert.html

[size=28pt]I have seen the difference, my inference is that if it is in the same occasion it means a lot, but on different occasion brother it makes no meaning [/size]

1 Like

Re: Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) by buharisbae(f): 1:14pm On Apr 29, 2016
sindan:

I only saw horse hair
. where?? embarassed
Re: Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) by Hafizufizy: 1:14pm On Apr 29, 2016
Goddex:
[/size]
qualities of your father

2 Likes

Re: Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) by freshkik(m): 1:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
buharisbae:
the share reach him side na grin

BTW check my signature
?help signature who (NB read from right to left)
btw you look cute kiss but TeamNaturalCuteChicksFace all-day err-day undecided
Re: Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 1:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
This is what happens when you get to benefit from one person than the other. Since they are partners in crime such is expected

With the way at which some people comment on nairaland ehn, you can deduce that many are carrying certificates but only few are sensible
Re: Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 1:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
buharisbae:

BTW check my signature
Nne kiss
Re: Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) by Etizz: 1:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
Diz are one of the people dat make Saraki feel like a pety god
Re: Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) by buharisbae(f): 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
Tedassie:
Nne kiss
. Nna :-)
Re: Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) by greatjoey: 1:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
emmalezy:
The photos show Senator Bassey Albert, the Senator representing Uyo senatorial district in the National Assembly, greeting President Buhari and Senate President, Bukola Saraki .

Source : http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/04/spot-difference-senator-bassey-albert.html

He sure gave true honour to whom it is due. Bubu doesn't deserve any respect.
Re: Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) by wickedtuna: 1:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
buharisbae:

BTW check my signature
You fine eh grin
Re: Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) by Wolexyoshi(m): 1:49pm On Apr 29, 2016
He did the same to Buhari, its just that the picture is the sequence captured. He can never remain the way he is before leaving Saraki. He will definitely rise up later.
Re: Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) by buharisbae(f): 1:53pm On Apr 29, 2016
wickedtuna:
You fine eh grin
grin
Re: Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) by MrImole: 1:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
What topic are we discussing here sef? It's been long I opened this tab, I need a pretty lady to remind me and in return I'll give her a kiss at any part of her body she wants.
Re: Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) by de1de1SnrAd: 1:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
Oro asoti l'o n je omo gbo ena...Ashiri fee tu
Re: Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) by Skain(m): 2:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
That's what you do when you are richer than someone and the other is richer than you.
Re: Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) by Skain(m): 2:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
That's what you do when you are richer than someone and the other is richer than you.

Integrity vs immorality
Re: Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 2:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
Goddex:
[/size]

Pure and simple. cheesy
Re: Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) by Mackson01: 2:27pm On Apr 29, 2016
I bow your own thief na grade one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild / NLC Blocks Lagos Airport Road, Commuters Stranded / Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.