Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,270 members, 7,826,041 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) (38768 Views)

Akanimo Udofia 'AK47' Chills With Bassey Albert In His Luxury Private Jet / US Congressional Delegation Meets Bukola Saraki { Photos } / Anti CCB-CCT Fliers In Kwara By Momodu & Saraki (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) by Affegott(m): 2:42pm On Apr 29, 2016
buharisbae:
the share reach him side na grin

BTW check my signature

If it's the makeup, please wear it forever grin

Come boss me please wink
Re: Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) by buharisbae(f): 2:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
Affegott:

If it's the makeup, please wear it forever grin
Come boss me please wink
see ur teeth like my own grin
Re: Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) by ElCapone(m): 2:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
ABIOLAXYZ:
THOUGH I DONT LIKE SARAKI BUT I ADORE HIS HUNGER FOR SUCCESS....

broz in politics it has its own set of unwritten rules. Even in victory, know when to stop. Never b a desperado 4 power as otherz wld exploit dat and use it against u. And lastly never offend da wrong persons cos some wldnt mind spend all they have to bring u down. Read da 48 laws of power and u wld get a grasp of what am saying.

1 Like

Re: Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) by ibolomo(m): 2:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
Stelvin101:
Who him greeting epp?
where do you get all these ya memes abi na pinshure
Re: Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) by ElCapone(m): 3:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
omokoladele:
Loyalty depends on what they can get from you

Watin buhari fit do give d guy than to Prob am

Saraki go teach am waysssss to take mmmmm You Know cheesy
to take land 4 cct abi

1 Like

Re: Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
CongressIsrael:
Buhari deserves a better manner of greeting at all times than Saraki, however, the mood of one at each time may determine the way one greets sometimes.

That my brother is why this idiot's picture dey vex my blood..... till tomorrow undecided angry angry

Re: Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) by blowjob: 3:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
emmalezy:
The photos show Senator Bassey Albert, the Senator representing Uyo senatorial district in the National Assembly, greeting President Buhari and Senate President, Bukola Saraki .

Source : http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/04/spot-difference-senator-bassey-albert.html
WHEN BABA,BLOCK ALL THIEFRY AVENUE..HOW THE RAM GO SMILE....SARAKI NA SENIOR THIEF..THE RAM JUST DEY LEARN...SO HE MUST PAY LOYALTY... grin grin grin ..SAI BABA..
Re: Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) by Affegott(m): 3:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
buharisbae:
see ur teeth like my own grin

shocked really? Lol... Yours are white in real life though... grin
Re: Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) by wayaa007(m): 4:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
First pic looks photo shopped to me though...
Re: Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) by sarrki(m): 4:21pm On Apr 29, 2016
Goddex:
[size=13pt]The difference is clear.
Buhari is an ethno-religious bigot and deserves no respect
[/size]

You are right Sarahi doles out cash while sai baba will never !!!!! That's the difference
Re: Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) by Awoofawo(m): 4:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
emmalezy:
The photos show Senator Bassey Albert, the Senator representing Uyo senatorial district in the National Assembly, greeting President Buhari and Senate President, Bukola Saraki .

Source : http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/04/spot-difference-senator-bassey-albert.html

grin spot the different Buhari greeting Saraki and.......

Re: Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
YOU SHALL KNOW THEM BY THEIR CLOUTS.BESIDES IF ELECTIONS ARE HELD AGAIN IN THE NEXT GENERAL ELECTIONS,PMB WILL STILL BEAT ANY CANDIDATE HANDS DOWN BY THE REASON OF HIS MODEST ACHIEVEMENTS IN THE LAST ELEVEN MONTHS.WE KNOW WHO TO TRUST NOW.JONA SHOWS HIS CLUELESSNESS TO HIGH HEAVEN BY HANDING OVER NIGERIA TO THOSE GREEDY WOMEN.
Re: Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) by Starthemes(m): 4:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
UNECboi:
I THINK SARAKI TAKES COWBELL,that's why he's respected.
What's with u and cowbellcontract agent abii
Re: Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) by justmi1: 4:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
ABIOLAXYZ:
THOUGH I DONT LIKE SARAKI BUT I ADORE HIS HUNGER FOR SUCCESS....by success you mean looting and power? undecided

Re: Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
EMEKA1MILLION:
This shows who the real president really is...
grin grin grin

Mafias! cool
Na lie, it rather shows who follow Saraki steal.
Re: Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) by danla44(m): 6:03pm On Apr 29, 2016
Buhari is still the president, you can commit suicide at lekki if you are not happy.

1 Like

Re: Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) by buharisbae(f): 6:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
Affegott:

shocked really? Lol... Yours are white in real life though... grin
. Lol no its green grin
Re: Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) by babayinka77(m): 6:54pm On Apr 29, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Illegally Taken Money Is Not Stealing- PMB 2016
Mumu when did he say that?
Re: Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
babayinka77:

Mumu when did he say that?
Zombie I hope dis pix answers ur question??

Re: Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) by Affegott(m): 7:29pm On Apr 29, 2016
buharisbae:
. Lol no its green grin

Oh... It takes a spiritual eye to see that. Mine are so ordinary.
Re: Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
Bassey Albert or whatever he is called is a Saraki or whatever his name means is an ass licker
Re: Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) by feeloscar(m): 12:56am On Apr 30, 2016
Goddex:
[size=13pt]The difference is clear.
Buhari is an ethno-religious bigot and deserves no respect
[/size]

Yea, I said so
Who cares? Because he doesn't know you even exist.
Re: Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) by TijaniAbu: 1:42am On Apr 30, 2016
Senator Bassey was bending down to look for dwarf midget fake pastor pharisee crown professor mere commissioner vice president Yemi osinbajo after greeting Saraki. That is why is he was bending down so low
Re: Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 30, 2016
ABIOLAXYZ:
THOUGH I DONT LIKE SARAKI BUT I ADORE HIS HUNGER FOR SUCCESS....

You adore his hunger for success through dubious means right? It is people like aliko dangote with legitimate means of livelihood you should adore if you truely want to be successful and not this criminal saraki who is flashing you with the cash him and his family stole from you and your generations yet unborn.
Re: Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 30, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Zombie I hope dis pix answers ur question??

Nigerians and their i too know attitude. Please go get some education because there is nothing wrong in saying it was illegally taken which is the same thing as stealing in your lay mans understanding. Please refer to your dictionary before exposing your shallow brain.
Re: Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) by Kazrem(m): 8:07am On Apr 30, 2016
buharisbae:
the share reach him side na grin

BTW check my signature
So what's special in your dp now? After all you registered this April
Re: Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) by buharisbae(f): 8:58am On Apr 30, 2016
Kazrem:

So what's special in your dp now? After all you registered this April
. duh! u trynna b'lil me wink so if I register April? do u know since when ve been a guest ;(
Re: Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) by Kazrem(m): 12:21pm On Apr 30, 2016
buharisbae:
. duh! u trynna b'lil me wink so if I register April? do u know since when ve been a guest ;(
You have been a guest before Seun floated Nairaland ba? grin. Not belittling you anyway. Just been sarcastic.
Re: Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) by paparazzi1987(m): 12:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
The first pic (with PMB) is pure fotoshop

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise / Buhari As A Young Cadet Officer In 1962 (Photo) / Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.