Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,883 members, 7,810,392 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said (86289 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Interview On E Entertainment: We Had Argument On Our Wedding Day / Pulsetv's Tiwa Savage Interview Video Sets New Record On Youtube Nigeria. / Spesh Calls Tiwa Savage Interview Fake, Nigerians Blast Him(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Naledi14(f): 6:30am On Apr 30, 2016
mira4u:
From Beyonce's 'Becky with the good hair' to Tiwa's 'Edible catering'. undecided what's wrong with African men anyway?

Edible catering indeed. Hmmm Men! I tire for Una.

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by pinkiberry(m): 6:36am On Apr 30, 2016
kevinberry:
sorry dear,you are stupid,unless you have evidence to back up ur claim that he smokes nd take cocaine,if not,den you are stupid
you can still make a point without insulting someone.
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by MySmallWorld: 6:37am On Apr 30, 2016
Teebillz is mentally and psychologically sick! And from all Tiwa has said all the signs of mental instability are obvious. He needs psychiatric help. He needs therapy. If he kept telling her he brought her from nothin that's a sign of malignant narcissism. The worse kind. Tiwa is the true victim here. It's like someone stealing then pinning it on someone who tried to change your mind when you'd initially thought of stealing. That's Teebillz.

Teebillz has just shown the ultimate form of attention seeking. It's a mental disorder he is psychologically suffering. It is Tiwa I empathize with because it is she who has suffered the consequence of his mental health issues. He isn't normal. His mind and way of thinking is warped. He needs therapy. That is just the truth. I'm not a fan of Tiwa Savage, but I understand mental illness and I see the signs in Teebillz. He must have had that mental illness since childhood. I'm actually glad he didn't try killing Tiwa to seek attention. I hope this opens the eyes of Nigerians to the truth about mental illness. The mentally sick are as equally tormented as their victims, but when it gets out to the Nigerian largely unenlightened world it is the victim who becomes persecuted. Get enlightened. Google mental health and personality disorders

http://inez-mysmallworld..com

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by udy101(m): 6:37am On Apr 30, 2016
SweetGuy225:
I watched the interview and I believe Tiwa although it was too much info. She should have handled the matter more diplomatically and professionally for the sake of her career.

Well, its now up to the NDLEA to join hands with the EFCC to make life harder for Mr TeeBillz.

Meanwhile, the woman who interviewed Tiwa is so bleeped up. I mean, just look at how uninterested, unispiring and lazy she looks while making absolutely useless gestures.

Is it now Tiwa knows that TJ was doing drugs?
I think she is just a drowning person in the middle of an Ocean looking for something to grip on or a life saver!

Celebrities marriages does not last!

e dey dia two body.......
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by jatau7(m): 6:38am On Apr 30, 2016
nigerians...dey are d cause of all dis social media fight between fams...lst 3wks it was p square n jude...last week wizkid and aunty abgaya linda now tiwa and till bliz n nxt wk d cap will fall on anoda pasin head....dey will scatter d whole thing and leave u dre to suffer....wen I watched d video I was like mehn so dis is true.....I cant believe it...dis is some1 who I love in d music industry tiwa and she is going tru dis kind of pains..#crying#......I feel her pain....nigerians abeg make una leave celeb personal life alone....wetin una dey gain from all dis tnxxz
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by EziAsh: 6:41am On Apr 30, 2016
You are kidding right?Wow why not just say women were born to be slaves.women have been taking care of men since for even,they do everything at home and have never been appreciated because while they take on the jome front they still contribute finacialy.Lord he can cook and take care of himself is he a child.I wonder why anybody on earth would leave such an important thing like knowing how to cook in the hands of another person.When men work do they share their money 50/50 or is it because its the woman's money.Funny how most of our African men have not yet gotten the memo,they are not our children and they should grow up.She sleeps around so what if she does,is that not what he does too. Wow now the African woman has to deal with mens insecurity and ego.Always massaging some men huge ego it gets really tiring.
12inches1:
The TJ guy is certainly an endtime. But Tiwa is also a lot to blame. We all know that 95 percent of Nigerian women cannot handle being richer or more successful than their husband. They all act the same way. Tiwa no dey cook for her husband. She is more interested in shows than family life or taking care of her husband.And her husband is more interested in forming big boy all over Lagos without job.if her husband was rich like dangote's son. Trust me it will be easy for them to be together. What is wrong with her and her husband sharing the proceeds of her talent 50-50. See where she found herself after listening to foolish friends. Where are all the friends now? They are busy laffing at her at her back. Nigerian women are really not ready to be emancipated. We will see more of this if that happen. For a Nigerian woman, your priority is first your husband, family then after your career.Tiwa youre not oyinbo. And I blame u for almost everything. You can't even say confidently you cook for ur husband. Men have to be careful abeg.

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by chidekings(m): 6:41am On Apr 30, 2016
Raiders:
Annie situation is different. You can't compare Anne with Tiwa Savage. They are miles apart in terms of wealth and fame. Nobody would know who Annie is without Tuface while Tiwa Savage had already created a name for herself before she met her husband. I don't think a woman like Annie can not survive without Tuface so she is stuck with Tuface even if Tuface gets 20 women pregnant while they are married. Tiwa Savage was in a better position to get a good husband but she choose to marry a loser who had 2 baby mamas and 3 kids. Also Tuface has not changed. Tuface still sleeps around. A womanizer will always be a womanizer
ur head dey there,for peace to rain,the wife has to turn a blind eye to such trivial issues.cus cheating is in the dna of all this yeyebrities
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 30, 2016
maternal:

And you were a virgin before marriage ?

It has nothing to do with virginity and everything to do with trust, and with faithfulness
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by adconline(m): 6:52am On Apr 30, 2016
Sounds like Ciara and Future story. Ciara was worth more in millions of $ and had no kid, but chose to mess around with broke_ass future with 2-3 baby mamas.. He went public with their relationship to wash their dirty linen outside because he had nothing to lose and Ciara was the best upgrade -_pussy he ever ate.

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 30, 2016
BolaLFC:
Gold-digging husband. The lagoon is still there o if you still wanna take a leap
ur mouth is too bIG, no gold in it either.
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 30, 2016
SweetGuy225:
I watched the interview and I believe Tiwa although it was too much info. She should have handled the matter more diplomatically and professionally for the sake of her career.

Well, its now up to the NDLEA to join hands with the EFCC to make life harder for Mr TeeBillz.

Meanwhile, the woman who interviewed Tiwa is so bleeped up. I mean, just look at how uninterested, unispiring and lazy she looks while making absolutely useless gestures.

The woman even made several blunders. She need a change of job ....

Handling emotional matters with so much distance and so detached.
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by tunderule2016: 6:58am On Apr 30, 2016
Their is two side to a coin.....and both sides are very important. So touching but i will say it is important to hear the other side of the coin.

P.S. A man or a woman can have all the bad act in this world , but for you to turn to marry this dude ... you must have seen something great, good and lovely about him... get back to those things... A marriage or most marriages goes through a trial stage... this is one and you guyz are breaking already

Proverbs 14:1 The wisest of women builds her house, but folly with her own hands tears it down.

Proverbs 11:16 A gracious woman gets honor, and violent men get riches.

1 Peter 3:1-2 Likewise, wives, be subject to your own husbands, so that even if some do not obey the word, they may be won without a word by the conduct of their wives, when they see your respectful and pure conduct.

theshaderoom:
http://gossipatrol..com.ng/2016/04/transcript-of-tiwa-savage-interview.html

more

http://gossipatrol..com.ng/2016/04/transcript-of-tiwa-savage-interview.html
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by TPAND(f): 7:01am On Apr 30, 2016
isnovic:
See the normal rap for image management are

1. whip up sentiment
2. play the victim
3. Look straight at the camera and give a heartfelt tears ON CAMERA- live.

Nixon did it, the Bolivian Presidential candidate did it.
It is the oldest trick off the hat of any true Image makers.

Too many loop holes in the story she told.

1. The marriage has packed up 2 months ago, but yet you were still waiting for his call patiently or calling all night through to find out where he was 2-3 days back or concerned about his wellbeing.

OH!!!, I FORGOT YOU LOVE HIM MORE THAN HE LOVES YOU AND YOU ARE WILLING TO CLING ON NONETHELESS.
PLUS YOUR PARTYING ENDED QUITE (AS I CAN REMEMBER THAT NIGHT YOU HUNG OUT YOU MAVINS CREW AS REPORTED BY THE DAILIES)EARLY SO YOU GOT HOME AND WAS ABLE TO WORRY SICK FOR HIS RETURN.

2. You have filed for a divorce yet you expected him at home 2 days back home EARLY with all the SUPER MAN keeping YOUR ish aside and carry about fatherly roles as if nothing is changing!!!?

EVERYONE KNOWS THIS AIN'T SO. THE MAN IS HUMAN HE IS NOT MADE OF STEEL. AT LEAST NOT YET.

3. He womanizes. Show me any man or woman who is not guilty about this.

I REMEMBER THIS IS THE SAME ACCUSATION HE LAID ON YOU-YOU REFUTE YOURS AND WANT THE WORLD TO BELIEVE YOURS BECAUSE YOU ARE A BIGGER STAR OR BECAUSE YOU THREATENED OR IS IT PROMISED TO USE THE POLYGRAPH?

WITH THE POLYGRAPH TIWA YOU WILL BE DISGRACED...
MY ADVICE TO YOU STAY AWAY FROM IT WITHA LONG POLE AS TRYING IT ON LIVE TV WILL BE DISASTROUS.

4. Who was famous ab initio: The dude. The dude still is respected among his friends else no broke Nigga would attracts his dudes to come to
Lekki Bridge for a rescue mission.

NIGERIA CELEBRITY DREAD BROKE NIGGAS LIKE A PLEAGUE.
BUT YET HE PULLED THE LIKES OF BANKY, OKOYES FROM THEIR HOMES FOR EMOTIONAL SUCCOUR.

ONLY THE GUYS HE ACCUSED YOU OF SLEEPING WITH DID NOT COME EVEN THOUGH THEY LIVE CLOSE TO YOU AT THE ISLAND.

5. The dude bought a car, did not pay, he bought wristwatch he did not pay what about the so many things he had paid for your broke ass when you returned from London and when you were still trying to make it.

WHEN IT IS THE GUYS MONEY, IT IS OUR MONEY
IF IT IS THE WIFES MONEY, IT IS HER MONEY

6. The whipping sentiment part...was the miscarriage. Bad as this is. It is a shame you are using your dead baby for a shameful accusation of sleeping with all the men in the entertainment industry. Grow some sense.

7. The guy has undergone so much verbal abuse.....How I know, it is embedded in her statement of her mum admonishing her to not curse, respect and not denigrate the dude all the time, the mum factor is still in doubt.

8. The truth be told, the guy found solace in the drinks, drug(if true-this I doubt very much) and keeping late night because he is in an emotional torture and avoiding you or your mum.

YOU FOUND THE GUY IS A COC ADDICT BEFORE YOU MARRIED HIM AND YOU DID NOT CALL OFF YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM?
IT SHOWS YOU WERE IN THE RELATIONSHIP FOR SELFISH REASONS WHICH HE OFFERS OR LEVERAGING ON HIS INDUSTRY REPUTATION.
NOw YOU WANT THE WORLD TO BELIEVE THE TABLE ACCORDING TO R. KELLY HAS TURNED!!! IF IT HAS AND SO F**KING WHAT. CANN'T YOU ENJOY IT ALSO---- AS IF YOU MARRIED FOR BETTER ONLY.

I can imagine the house he lives in.
Plus His action of putting some money aside may be as a result of friends and mother brainwashing Tiwa to separate business from marriage culminating in the sacking of the dude.
9. The story of cutting hair whilst the baby food is finish is so irresponsible. Tiwa will not swear that her hair/nails/Toiletries or her make-up were not done during this time.

WHO IS MORE GUILTY THEN...YOU THE MOTHER OR HIM?

the truth is that they are in the public image industry. Things like unkept hair, Bad dress sense or public slip..... and not keeping up with the jones can spoil your carreer and Rep forever.

TIWA OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW THIS
THE BLEACHING SAGA REMINS EVERYONE
PLUS HIDING THEIR BABY'S FACE ALSO RESULTED IN A BACKLASH.

10. Not calling you in the Hospital is exaggerated am sure, as most of the times in shows like this, these artists are hardly with their phones. PAs normally pick all their calls while they perform plus the guy might be tired of the junketing like Nigerians are tired of PMB.

So many more loop holes in her version.
A woman interviewer completes the icing on the cake.

Tiwa well done for ruining your marriage....you may not need him as you may be think you have all the ish planned out and taken care of but the baby, IF HE IS THE REAL FATHER AS THE PATERNITY OF THE BABY IS IN QUESTION will surely ask for the father.

The dude will survive this, and if anything we know of him; he might just get his groove back like Stella.

Impressive. As an expert of deduction I could tell Tiwa concocted a lot of lies and was incoherent in her statements.
If she hits the polygraph she will be disgraced. The pregnancy saga, something is fishy.
Even the edible caterer story... Something is fishy. She should learn the act of conjuring lies. She's an amateur.

I deduce 69% lies in her statement

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by wayne4loan: 7:08am On Apr 30, 2016
Cocaiine:
I believe Tiwas version of the story.

Cocaine majorly forks up the brain and if Tbillz was on that stuff then there is no telling what manner of stunts the guy regularly pulls.
coming from a professional, I believe u undecided

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 30, 2016
pinkiberry:
you can still make a point without insulting someone.
sorry
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by unilagfreshest(m): 7:10am On Apr 30, 2016
DaBullIT:
Patience

Trust

Loyalty

Mutual respect

Passion

Love

If any of this is missing , Marriage would never survive
where is MONEY in that crap u wrote up thr, Modify it b4 I land u hot slap..
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by tunderule2016: 7:13am On Apr 30, 2016
Wow.... you are truly wise

isnovic:
See the normal rap for image management are

1. whip up sentiment
2. play the victim
3. Look straight at the camera and give a heartfelt tears ON CAMERA- live.

Nixon did it, the Bolivian Presidential candidate did it.
It is the oldest trick off the hat of any true Image makers.

Too many loop holes in the story she told.

1. The marriage has packed up 2 months ago, but yet you were still waiting for his call patiently or calling all night through to find out where he was 2-3 days back or concerned about his wellbeing.

OH!!!, I FORGOT YOU LOVE HIM MORE THAN HE LOVES YOU AND YOU ARE WILLING TO CLING ON NONETHELESS.
PLUS YOUR PARTYING ENDED QUITE (AS I CAN REMEMBER THAT NIGHT YOU HUNG OUT YOU MAVINS CREW AS REPORTED BY THE DAILIES)EARLY SO YOU GOT HOME AND WAS ABLE TO WORRY SICK FOR HIS RETURN.

2. You have filed for a divorce yet you expected him at home 2 days back home EARLY with all the SUPER MAN keeping YOUR ish aside and carry about fatherly roles as if nothing is changing!!!?

EVERYONE KNOWS THIS AIN'T SO. THE MAN IS HUMAN HE IS NOT MADE OF STEEL. AT LEAST NOT YET.

3. He womanizes. Show me any man or woman who is not guilty about this.

I REMEMBER THIS IS THE SAME ACCUSATION HE LAID ON YOU-YOU REFUTE YOURS AND WANT THE WORLD TO BELIEVE YOURS BECAUSE YOU ARE A BIGGER STAR OR BECAUSE YOU THREATENED OR IS IT PROMISED TO USE THE POLYGRAPH?

WITH THE POLYGRAPH TIWA YOU WILL BE DISGRACED...
MY ADVICE TO YOU STAY AWAY FROM IT WITHA LONG POLE AS TRYING IT ON LIVE TV WILL BE DISASTROUS.

4. Who was famous ab initio: The dude. The dude still is respected among his friends else no broke Nigga would attracts his dudes to come to
Lekki Bridge for a rescue mission.

NIGERIA CELEBRITY DREAD BROKE NIGGAS LIKE A PLEAGUE.
BUT YET HE PULLED THE LIKES OF BANKY, OKOYES FROM THEIR HOMES FOR EMOTIONAL SUCCOUR.

ONLY THE GUYS HE ACCUSED YOU OF SLEEPING WITH DID NOT COME EVEN THOUGH THEY LIVE CLOSE TO YOU AT THE ISLAND.

5. The dude bought a car, did not pay, he bought wristwatch he did not pay what about the so many things he had paid for your broke ass when you returned from London and when you were still trying to make it.

WHEN IT IS THE GUYS MONEY, IT IS OUR MONEY
IF IT IS THE WIFES MONEY, IT IS HER MONEY

6. The whipping sentiment part...was the miscarriage. Bad as this is. It is a shame you are using your dead baby for a shameful accusation of sleeping with all the men in the entertainment industry. Grow some sense.

7. The guy has undergone so much verbal abuse.....How I know, it is embedded in her statement of her mum admonishing her to not curse, respect and not denigrate the dude all the time, the mum factor is still in doubt.

8. The truth be told, the guy found solace in the drinks, drug(if true-this I doubt very much) and keeping late night because he is in an emotional torture and avoiding you or your mum.

YOU FOUND THE GUY IS A COC ADDICT BEFORE YOU MARRIED HIM AND YOU DID NOT CALL OFF YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM?
IT SHOWS YOU WERE IN THE RELATIONSHIP FOR SELFISH REASONS WHICH HE OFFERS OR LEVERAGING ON HIS INDUSTRY REPUTATION.
NOw YOU WANT THE WORLD TO BELIEVE THE TABLE ACCORDING TO R. KELLY HAS TURNED!!! IF IT HAS AND SO F**KING WHAT. CANN'T YOU ENJOY IT ALSO---- AS IF YOU MARRIED FOR BETTER ONLY.

I can imagine the house he lives in.
Plus His action of putting some money aside may be as a result of friends and mother brainwashing Tiwa to separate business from marriage culminating in the sacking of the dude.
9. The story of cutting hair whilst the baby food is finish is so irresponsible. Tiwa will not swear that her hair/nails/Toiletries or her make-up were not done during this time.

WHO IS MORE GUILTY THEN...YOU THE MOTHER OR HIM?

the truth is that they are in the public image industry. Things like unkept hair, Bad dress sense or public slip..... and not keeping up with the jones can spoil your carreer and Rep forever.

TIWA OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW THIS
THE BLEACHING SAGA REMINS EVERYONE
PLUS HIDING THEIR BABY'S FACE ALSO RESULTED IN A BACKLASH.

10. Not calling you in the Hospital is exaggerated am sure, as most of the times in shows like this, these artists are hardly with their phones. PAs normally pick all their calls while they perform plus the guy might be tired of the junketing like Nigerians are tired of PMB.

So many more loop holes in her version.
A woman interviewer completes the icing on the cake.

Tiwa well done for ruining your marriage....you may not need him as you may be think you have all the ish planned out and taken care of but the baby, IF HE IS THE REAL FATHER AS THE PATERNITY OF THE BABY IS IN QUESTION will surely ask for the father.

The dude will survive this, and if anything we know of him; he might just get his groove back like Stella.
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by kenysheg101(m): 7:14am On Apr 30, 2016
this is doro trouble, so pathetic dear.
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by NaWetinDey(m): 7:15am On Apr 30, 2016
He fell into debt the day he began to sniff indo. That's a very bad reactor.

If he said she's cheating, it's probably true. It's common with celebrities when you go below the wonder you they once saw and rushed at, when your financial life goes down.

If the man can bear the thoughts which made him speak up, I think they should try again. But the future can only be calmer with the man flushing out his cocaine blood. He should have counted himself lucky that she tolerated his 'oshogboness.'

Celebrities are better-watching them from afar, I tell you. It doesnt mattee even if you are a celebrity yourself. Any downturn on your part will turn your woman into a demon of many heads.
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by phlemzy: 7:16am On Apr 30, 2016
Fake love everywhere. And these same people shared love like it would never stop being rosy. This is not peculiar to celebrities anyway. But Tbilz, u see your life? Having to live on a woman's income. No one dares to settle this kind of issue. But does Tiwa mean to say she already aborted the second baby?
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by ikorodureporta: 7:16am On Apr 30, 2016
Both of u knew yrselves very well.....u needed a 'bad-boy' & he wanted a 'bad-girl'.....so all yr rantings no concern us. Make una two no kill una sef sha *my adv*
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Rejoice5000(f): 7:21am On Apr 30, 2016
ROOF COVER MANY THINGS:
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 30, 2016
Tiwa sorry don't worry all will be fine soon
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by apkpromise: 7:26am On Apr 30, 2016
mehn somehow i suspect Tiwa too get blame ooo.From experience when woman carry pass her man,them dey always want to be husband and even turn their hussy into boy boy(omo na Africa we dey oo).Now Tiwa dey talk her own part and make she herself look like a saint.Make Una try to interview Tbaba too now and c who truly carries fault. angry
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by sweetilicious(f): 7:30am On Apr 30, 2016
dominicko:
In family matters like this its best to stay the phuck out,

But in such issues there's always the husband part, the wife's part, and the truth
True though
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by lacreamieboie(m): 7:38am On Apr 30, 2016
Abeg to shave your hair twice a week no be N400? No be N200per shave again? Abi my fellow nairalanders... How much una dey barb?

But sincerely, I believe Tiwa... The problem started when she sacked him! Simple...
Have u gone through Tiwa's IG page? The only pix of teebillz was that of him feeding their son like a nanny o!

Why wasn't he faithful with the 40% he gets... Why does he cheat? Why would u ignore ur bleeding wife Not even a call? All for a slut... Too bad! Why run into debts... Worst of all! And u expect her to be faithful and loyal?? Impossicant!

LaCreamie has finally spoken!
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 7:39am On Apr 30, 2016
MicroIce:

Lmao.... Yeeeh... My belle oooh.. who b this?
ur dad's girlfriend wink
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by HIbreed(m): 7:40am On Apr 30, 2016
phinaluv:
Now who re we to believe??Tiwa con dress lyk Beta pikin now wey her marriage don't dey crash
May God help dem sha
aahh, we don hear. tongue
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Olivialight(f): 7:42am On Apr 30, 2016
12inches1:
The TJ guy is certainly an endtime. But Tiwa is also a lot to blame. We all know that 95 percent of Nigerian women cannot handle being richer or more successful than their husband. They all act the same way. Tiwa no dey cook for her husband. She is more interested in shows than family life or taking care of her husband.And her husband is more interested in forming big boy all over Lagos without job.if her husband was rich like dangote's son. Trust me it will be easy for them to be together. What is wrong with her and her husband sharing the proceeds of her talent 50-50. See where she found herself after listening to foolish friends. Where are all the friends now? They are busy laffing at her at her back. Nigerian women are really not ready to be emancipated. We will see more of this if that happen. For a Nigerian woman, your priority is first your husband, family then after your career.Tiwa youre not oyinbo. And I blame u for almost everything. You can't even say confidently you cook for ur husband. Men have to be careful abeg.
This kinda comment is the problem some create for themselves, 1st of all he married a celeb and he wouldn't say he doesn't know about their schedule and all, getting a cook is not a bad thing if the time to always cook isn't there, normal people get cook and other kinda help their money can afford them and they stay in peace and it works for them , why in the world should she share her money 50/50 with the guy just because he is the husband? What is wrong with men of this generation? And even if she wants to do that it will be from a guy that clearly lacks financial management, and when he is done wasting the 50% he comes for more. My dear if you go around with this kinda mentality I wonder what you will pass down to the younger generation, some people are just plain lazy, share her earnings 50/50 who does that? God help us all.
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by Chuksteric(m): 7:43am On Apr 30, 2016
I heard Tee-Billz nearly committed suicide...
I don't understand the reason why people would want to suffer them selves before dying.
Fuel is #150, he wasted it driving to lekki bridge.
Doesn't he have knives at home?
He married Tiwa-Savage in Dubai & you want to come & die in Nigeria.
Re: Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said by kolcity: 7:43am On Apr 30, 2016
this might be the biggest decision u will make in ur life. why wait for jamb nd post-utme when there is an alternative that can take u straight to 200level into any course of any university. note;this is not scam money would nt be asked from you. kAnd the interesting is that it takes a compete dullard to fail this. in the 2015/2016 session 127 applied 124 got admitted .. you can call mr samson with 07016803709 or whatsapp. #get_admitted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

See Davido Back Then In Secondary School (+PICS) / Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There / Wizkid Changes Seat To Prevent Lady From Taking Pictures With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.