Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra: The Easiest Way To Stop Fulani Herdsmen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra: The Easiest Way To Stop Fulani Herdsmen (59453 Views)

Army Sets Up Cattle Ranch In Abuja / The Anambra, the Government does not want you to see (photos) / Late Yar'adua Spent His Presidential Leave At Obudu Cattle Ranch In 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra: The Easiest Way To Stop Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 01, 2016
now that the state indigenes have their own ranches, let see how they will come and steal lands to give the fulanis, they will be out of business soon,and will have no excuse to keep raoming about
Re: Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra: The Easiest Way To Stop Fulani Herdsmen by LadyExcellency: 2:23pm On May 01, 2016
There is a great difference between the cattle in this ranch and those 150 cattle owned by President Buhari.

What is Mr President not doing well?

Make no mistake, if President Buhari can be comfortable with malnourished Cows then you and I are no exception. Fulanis value their cattle more than human lives hence there is no time for sycophancy, join the constructive wailing team for a change.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra: The Easiest Way To Stop Fulani Herdsmen by Sunnycliff(m): 2:23pm On May 01, 2016
Cant the Miyetti Group borrow a leaf from this approach and allow peace to reign?

No one has the monopoly for violence o!
Re: Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra: The Easiest Way To Stop Fulani Herdsmen by brunofarad(m): 2:24pm On May 01, 2016
Alanso
Re: Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra: The Easiest Way To Stop Fulani Herdsmen by Nickymezor(f): 2:25pm On May 01, 2016
Hw interesting. Hapi new month guys
Re: Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra: The Easiest Way To Stop Fulani Herdsmen by spartanobad(m): 2:26pm On May 01, 2016
PROUDLY ANAMBRANIAN

2 Likes

Re: Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra: The Easiest Way To Stop Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 01, 2016
I heard d national grazing bill allows herdsmen to go into any farmland of their choice and claim it in any part of d country. I do not believe it & hope it's not true. #RecipeForDisaster
Re: Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra: The Easiest Way To Stop Fulani Herdsmen by christopher123(m): 2:27pm On May 01, 2016
As an Igbo man and Anambra man ...we have to reach these Fulani Islamist the modern ways of raising cattle . their elites have failed them and we will never allow that grazing bill...left for me

I will say that therw should be law that any stray cattle calf or cow that is wandering with or without a herdman should be confiscated
Re: Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra: The Easiest Way To Stop Fulani Herdsmen by updatechange(m): 2:28pm On May 01, 2016
This picture is obsolete to the topic "Has begun", tott ve seen it before undecided
Re: Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra: The Easiest Way To Stop Fulani Herdsmen by SycophanticGoat: 2:30pm On May 01, 2016
These Obiano image makers should just take a chill pill jor! He's trying but needs to do a lot more. He shouldn't sign out money and not inspect what he signed money out for. Little wonder our roads are becoming a death trap. Wake up Obiano, revenue generation (by the way, I think you're becoming the Bola Tinubu of the SE with the way you've increased the agbero jobs in Onitcha markets) ain't the only way to rule, improve infrastructures too. undecided angry
Re: Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra: The Easiest Way To Stop Fulani Herdsmen by christopher123(m): 2:32pm On May 01, 2016
Ijaya123:

Let the boasting and chest-beating begin!

And let the admiration and awefuly looking proceed

10 Likes

Re: Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra: The Easiest Way To Stop Fulani Herdsmen by hartson(m): 2:37pm On May 01, 2016
o boi make una see innovation.

1 Like

Re: Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra: The Easiest Way To Stop Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 01, 2016
The next step is to pass a law that makes it an offence to roam cattle or any livestock around.

It's time to teach those fulani cowheads how cattle is reared in sane countries.
Re: Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra: The Easiest Way To Stop Fulani Herdsmen by Ijaya123: 2:43pm On May 01, 2016
christopher123:

And let the admiration and awefuly looking proceed

Hahahahaha...!!!! That's all you got.
Re: Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra: The Easiest Way To Stop Fulani Herdsmen by mafthbeth: 2:48pm On May 01, 2016
do you Need a reliable investment services with peace of mind?

check this out -m c d a v e f u n d s . c o m
Re: Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra: The Easiest Way To Stop Fulani Herdsmen by nd07(m): 2:55pm On May 01, 2016
PRXPERT:
this is what people have been saying , we need to delve into this ranching, I know we can do this. Get a better breed, that weigh up to 700, while the highest the fulanis weigh is hust 150... we will get enough meat, milk and dungs!

Ranching is far far more better for easy harvesting of d dungs
Re: Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra: The Easiest Way To Stop Fulani Herdsmen by nd07(m): 2:58pm On May 01, 2016
I trust my Ibo people. once they start investing on this, d fulanis will come to see they have been wasting time all along.
Re: Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra: The Easiest Way To Stop Fulani Herdsmen by FoodVendors: 2:59pm On May 01, 2016
This system will definitely improve the quality and safety of the beef and diary products suitable for export
Re: Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra: The Easiest Way To Stop Fulani Herdsmen by October1960: 3:07pm On May 01, 2016
Yes well said. And local vigilantes should shoot on sight the nomadic invaders. Others will learn from this.

iSlayer:
Very good but a more direct approach is to ban the movement of cattle outrightly
Re: Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra: The Easiest Way To Stop Fulani Herdsmen by whatofyou: 3:25pm On May 01, 2016
These fulani herdsmen should learn that nothing is free anymore. They can always get a truck and negotiate prices for grasses with virgin landowners, then transport these grasses to wherever they make their temporal ranch. Doing this, cattle rustling and what not may become a thing of the past.
Say no to nomads down south angry

1 Like

Re: Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra: The Easiest Way To Stop Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 01, 2016

[size=20pt]
BIKO NWA'FO, I NEED NUNU FROM MY EASTERN COWS! KINGIRIMO (THE THICK COW MILK)
[/size]

Re: Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra: The Easiest Way To Stop Fulani Herdsmen by chezznonso: 3:32pm On May 01, 2016
They claim to be savages and last I checked, savages existed thousands of years ago... and if their savagery would cause death and discomfort to ppl and their peaceful enjoyment of their land, I think we should send them on the same path as their savage ancestors. Extinction!!!!!
I think we should start rearing our own cows and providing meat for ourselves and see how they'd be able to come and be stupid with their guns and thirst for blood....
Re: Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra: The Easiest Way To Stop Fulani Herdsmen by MirabelArode(f): 3:52pm On May 01, 2016
Nice one. Don't just have Indigenous ranches, build slaughter houses where people can come and buy meat. Monopolize the cattle market and cow herding won't be profitable for fulanis anymore.

When their cows start dying in their hands in the east, they'll take it yorubaland and sell it there.

1 Like

Re: Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra: The Easiest Way To Stop Fulani Herdsmen by cardoctor(m): 4:02pm On May 01, 2016
Fulanis believe that every cow in Nigeria belongs to them.
Re: Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra: The Easiest Way To Stop Fulani Herdsmen by ndcide(m): 4:03pm On May 01, 2016
All I know is that these fulanis have the whole of sambisa forest to graze. They should go there.
Re: Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra: The Easiest Way To Stop Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 01, 2016
How will this stop fulani herdsmen invasion?!
This will only work for the local cattle rearers.
Until we start killing the fulanis, they won't stop killing plants and people for their cattle.
Re: Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra: The Easiest Way To Stop Fulani Herdsmen by Yujin(m): 4:25pm On May 01, 2016
MARKone:
How many Ranches do you have in Anambra state. Do you know how many cows are killed daily to meet the needs of Anambra people, fulani people will still be bringing in cows, the onus lies in curtailing the destructive nature of the Herdsmen.
You are 100% correct. Southerners still do not really want to accept that these guys are on a mission. Do you know that many of cows were not delivered in Nigeria?. They are from Niger and surrounding countries. The wealthy northern muslims and politicians buy from those countries and pay fulani herdsmen to cater for them. Firstly, the don't want to spend a cent feeding the cattle hence they equip them with automatic weapons and give them military protection to do the damages they have been doing. Even with your ranch they will sell cheaper than you could still sabotage your ranch for presenting an alternative. Its good southerners go into the business but confronting the northerners now and solving the issue once and for all is the best thing ever. Say No to nomadic lifestyle and kill the grazing bill. Arm vigilantes to kill any cow found in any farmland and prepare for their militias. I say things they way they are. Anything else is just postponing what you must confront. We southerners own cattle too even if its in small scale. We know it isn't right to graze your cattle in someone's farm even if its your brothers; how come someone from far away will now come and feed his livestock on your hardworked farm and kill you from protesting? Its shouldn't even be imagined. If all southerners are to be like me, by now hundreds of cows would have been killed directly with guns. After that we can negotiate for compensation. They paying me for my crops and I (we) paying them for the killed cows. Problem solved. They will think next time before coming and their plans would have been truncated.

1 Like

Re: Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra: The Easiest Way To Stop Fulani Herdsmen by compressordaf(m): 4:33pm On May 01, 2016
see as d cow fresh.....PROUDLY ANAMBARIANS CLICK LIKE..!!!!,! :
Re: Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra: The Easiest Way To Stop Fulani Herdsmen by Alfamann: 4:44pm On May 01, 2016
Now, I know where where I will buy my next Xmas cow. Whatever the price.

Daalu nu umunne m.
Re: Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra: The Easiest Way To Stop Fulani Herdsmen by oladavies2: 4:55pm On May 01, 2016
More people should go into cattle ranching business. Cooperatives should be formed by those in the business and those interested in it. Loans be given to them by the banks and microfinance institutions. They should access it. The Fulanis should be banned from moving up and down, they should buy or lease lands for ranches. Some of our politicians in government are the owners of these cattles and the Fulanis are employed/engaged by them, that is the reason for snail-speed action on nipping the issue since. Just like the petrol problem, majority of them are filling stations owners. They share licences in houses of senate and assembly. What majority of them are after is more money. However, Nigerians are getting wiser daily. We are now taking the bulls by the horns. God will deliver us from them soon.

2 Likes

Re: Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra: The Easiest Way To Stop Fulani Herdsmen by Opharhe: 5:11pm On May 01, 2016
mightyhazel:
There's this old friend of mine from a neighborin state whoz been askin 4 ma support 2 open up a livestock farm..

Its now time I take a closer look at his proposals! He talked abt cattle production the last time we saw last dec.
This guy will surely be amazed at how generous and supportiv am gon be now,...

Plsdo whatever you can to help him. We need to take this struggle to another level.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jolly Mood After Meeting of South-West APC Leaders (Photos) / 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) / Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.