Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Help! How Do I Escape The Friendzone? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! How Do I Escape The Friendzone? (1840 Views)

New Photos Of Couple Who Got Married After Initially Stuck In The Friendzone / How To Do I Escape Spending So Much / Official Logo Of The Friendzone. Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! How Do I Escape The Friendzone? by Afrok(m): 4:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
U only talked about kissing her in public and her countenance changed, so u termed it as been friendzoned? Common bro ask her out first, express your feelings by telling her if u both can date instead of making her look cheap by such chats.

If she refused to date u and still continues the habit of showing u green lights without allowing u into her life, then give her less attention.
Re: Help! How Do I Escape The Friendzone? by HARDDON: 4:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
viickerz:

thats some harsh honesty bro.!
In short, tell me the way out.
Are u on whatsapp?

sure harsh honesty, not as harsh as getting friendzoned! deballed

u wake up one morning and notice this sweet thing u tot u got in ur kitten starts acting funny, ignoring or busying ur calls. and u are left in a limbo ! not knowing what went wrong

ur solution lies in that thread i posted the link ealier, read it tru. u can also ask any question therein. i wud sure respond.
Re: Help! How Do I Escape The Friendzone? by Sugarcious(m): 5:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
Kherry:

And wat on earth is makin u cry......
U Won't understand.
Re: Help! How Do I Escape The Friendzone? by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
viickerz:

what do u suggest i do

Wrong question.

Your question should be: "What do I want?"

Whatever your answer is, align your actions with it.

Don't be afraid to push your current boundaries. You'd be pleasantly surprised what most women will allow - if there's a d1ck behind it.
Re: Help! How Do I Escape The Friendzone? by Pwettyella(f): 5:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
Sugarcious:
Guy ur own is better. I have over 20 girls who have friend zone me. Sometimes i just sit and cry. Smh. Its not easy
a
Aww sorry,dats very bad of dem
Re: Help! How Do I Escape The Friendzone? by Nturguy1122: 8:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
viickerz:

expantiate pls
okay here's wat u want to be doing...Its understandable that she likes u bt jst like every other girl she also enjoys the chase and wants to feel wanted by someone bt she got it all wrong from the start by sending u clear signals she likes u and now the ball is in your court...you can either choose to chase her or not...now here are your chances if you choose to chase her she might so enjoy the chase and friendzone you or she might jst accept easily which is highly unlikeable or you might choose not to chase her and allow her chase you by acting like you dont care and you are getting more attention elsewhere bt you got to be careful with too and knw wen to stop

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Old Black Women Say Cover Up, Dont Be That Black Girl? / Guys Come In. 5 Type Of Guyfriends U Shld Neva Roll With / Sex Outside Marriage And Sex Before Marriage Its A Foolish Decision.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.