Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. (13145 Views)

"I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady / Must Read :take Me Home, Let's Do Something Nasty (18+) / Take Me Home (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by JoeBlocks(m): 4:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
MUVA:
The haters will soon arrive grincheesy

Meanwhile, check my siggy cool
If by haters you meant me, then, I'll say,

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by Lasveg(m): 4:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
Monalisa185:

Lol, I get....500k per bargrin....
ireneony:
guy I nor get ooo. But I go fit help you with my Samsung charger grin
Hafa u de play ball today
Have u kissed jadekitana's ass today??

2 Likes

Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by Marlvin(m): 4:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
Peeps will always doubt the authenticity of your tell tales till the very moment you upload your real pix .

1 Like

Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by ireneony(f): 4:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
Monalisa185:

Lol....make I make small money na...since we dey jobless...grin
grin
Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by Marlvin(m): 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
Lasveg:

You're beginning to embarrass yourself on here , what are you ; her stooge or puppet ? or just another putz from nowhere ?

4 Likes

Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by oloyede252(m): 4:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
What happend maybe becos of the following.1.the guy is nice and a good person. 2.the used you for sacrifice so he cant have sex with you 3.you got mouth and pssuy odour so bad the guy had to sleep in another room 4.you are too dense to knw he slept with you. 5.you can add yours

1 Like

Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by oloyede252(m): 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
What happend maybe becos of the following.1.the guy is nice and a good person. 2.the used you for sacrifice so he cant have sex with you 3.you got mouth and pssuy odour so bad the guy had to sleep in another room 4.you are too dense to knw he slept with you. 5.you are just lying to catch fun 6.you can add yours
Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by RebelliousDark: 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
ireneony:
correct guy! But I fit give nokia 3310 charge cheesy

okay. . .i will manage the Nokia 3310 jare. . . .i hope you are voting for LANICKY sha cheesy

Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by Jadekitana(f): 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
Lasveg:
Nl is always boring without dis gal. Welcome back

Kikiki thanks dear grin grin
Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by Jadekitana(f): 4:12pm On Apr 30, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Did you know whether he removed your clothes and molested you, while you slept, then later, put it back on? grin

Really?? Have you done that before? I'm shocked at your thoughts, too deep undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by JAYEFF: 4:12pm On Apr 30, 2016
Nice story
Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by Jadekitana(f): 4:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
Lasveg:

*dies* oh no *dies again* grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by JAYEFF: 4:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
Jadekitana:

Really?? Have you done that before? I'm shocked at your thoughts, too deep undecided undecided

It could be that you were too dense to figure it did happen shocked
Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by Jadekitana(f): 4:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
JAYEFF:

It could be that you were too dense to figure it did happen shocked

Interesting!
Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by Lasveg(m): 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
Marlvin:

You're beginning to embarrass yourself on here , what are you ; her stooge or puppet ? or just another putz from nowhere ?
Nigga if u dont like my comment, u can also join those trolls and kiss jade's ass.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by MUVA(m): 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
Jadekitana:

I would have been nakeed cheesy but I slept with my clothes on.
Chai! The guy go don squeeze your breast taya tongue
Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by MUVA(m): 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
JoeBlocks:
If by haters you meant me, then, I'll say,

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

gringrin
Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by BentleyRoyce(f): 4:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
Marlvin:

I like you already kiss
Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by Marlvin(m): 4:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
Lasveg:
Nigga if u dont like my comment, u can also join those trolls and kiss jade's ass.

Go on all fours n continue licking her ass' ,

1 Like

Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by Jadekitana(f): 4:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
MUVA:

Chai! The guy go don squeeze your breast taya tongue

It's not funny!!
Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by dare2differ: 4:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
Another banker?

Ori e ko PE!
Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by Jadekitana(f): 4:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
Chai grin grin grin grin
Lasveg:
Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by Monalisa185(f): 4:30pm On Apr 30, 2016
Lasveg:

nope, not everyone does the same job you do...since you are a professionaI ass licker, carry on, ain't no homo...

5 Likes

Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by Jadekitana(f): 4:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
dare2differ:
Another banker?

Ori e ko PE!

It seems you take things too personal here from your signature. You had better take a chill pill to avoid insults from them boys wink it's not every accusation you defend, ignore most times.
Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by MUVA(m): 4:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
BentleyRoyce:
jobless hypocrite

Did you go to gym today? Fat boy wink wink

Nope! I don't need to.

How are you?
Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by BentleyRoyce(f): 4:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
Jadekitana:
Chai grin grin grin grin
you will be figured out soon. Watch out smiley wink

1 Like

Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by Lasveg(m): 4:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
Monalisa185:

nope, not everyone does the same job you do...since you are a professionaI ass licker, carry on, ain't no homo...
Make sure u concentrate on d middle of Jade's ass wen licking it.
Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by JoeBlocks(m): 4:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
Jadekitana:

Too deep? Lol. I'll say too radical. Lol.
Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by Jadekitana(f): 4:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
BentleyRoyce:
you will be figured out soon. Watch out smiley wink

Abeg free me o, I no get power grin grin grin you would only turn detective for nothing. grin grin
Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by MUVA(m): 4:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
Jadekitana:

It's not funny!!
Thought you liked the dude
Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by Jadekitana(f): 4:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
Lasveg:
Make sure u concentrate on d middle of Jade's ass wen licking it.

Oluwa o grin grin grin I wan die for laugh o grin grin this is too much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner? / Reasons Why Black Women Don’t Date Whitemen / My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.