Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,311 members, 7,819,058 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? (14997 Views)

Shameful Act! See What This Ladies Was Seen Doing In A Nightclub (!8+ Photos) / Job Antwi: I Never Knew Sex Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Everyday / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? by UIA04(f): 11:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
Don't mind all these nairaland men that can die ontop woman yansh.

@op if all of us are Created the same way, with the same feelings then where would the beauty in diversity lie.

Since you are attracted to women that's a step forward. I'm guessing your attraction might be to either of this

Her eyes,
Her legs(sexy)
Her lips
Or you might be sapiosexual i.e, attracted to intelligent ladies.

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 11:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
What!! shocked

Wic man on earth(except gays, impotents & fathers) dnt like d "PARTS" as u called it,!!!!

so u might b one(gays, father or impotent)

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? by INTERMAN: 11:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
UIA04:

I'm guessing your attraction might be to either of this

Her eyes,
Her legs(sexy)
Her lips
None of the above
Re: I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? by UIA04(f): 12:03am On May 01, 2016
INTERMAN:
None of the above
Oops
Then tell us what it is I'm really interested in knowing

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? by INTERMAN: 12:21am On May 01, 2016
UIA04:

Oops

Then tell us what it is I'm really interested in knowing
so u can make.jest of me abi?
Re: I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? by Apelex(m): 12:22am On May 01, 2016
I think your gay op. Come out of your kitchen cabinet..I think you not been drawn to those nice features but also Ladies in general..............
Go for counseling before it's too late....

Think you need some good okpo/olosho/whores(((akwa ibom girls))) around you for two straight weeks.you will find your tru self then....
Just wanna make some common sense wink

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? by Nobody: 12:28am On May 01, 2016
Go fork yourself Nigga... I don't care...

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? by Apelex(m): 12:33am On May 01, 2016
PaulKillerman:
Go fork yourself Nigga... I don't care...

He sounds like a fvcking virgin.@op
Re: I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? by ayamAgenius: 12:40am On May 01, 2016
Go find a man diick to feel it's pulse n come back to tell me what happened...

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? by EHI9ICE(m): 12:49am On May 01, 2016
You are normal OP...but, in an abnormal way.
Re: I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? by INTERMAN: 12:49am On May 01, 2016
ayamAgenius:
Go find a man diick to feel it's pulse n come back to tell me what happened...
wld u pls shut up
Re: I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? by ayamAgenius: 12:55am On May 01, 2016
INTERMAN:
wld u pls shut up

I never made a sound... undecided

Was just tryna help embarassed
Re: I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? by UIA04(f): 1:06am On May 01, 2016
INTERMAN:
so u can make.jest of me abi?
Noo

Are you gay or just seeking attention

Besides if you tell us nairaland is a faceless forum hence no one would really know it's you.
Re: I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? by switdil(f): 1:23am On May 01, 2016
Bros your chairman dey rise at all??
If yes
I beg check again.
Re: I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? by INTERMAN: 1:40am On May 01, 2016
UIA04:

Noo

Are you gay or just seeking attention

Besides if you tell us nairaland is a faceless forum hence no one would really know it's you.
for asking me if I am a gay, then I won't tell u again. That question is annoying cos I hate gays.
Re: I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? by UIA04(f): 2:17am On May 01, 2016
INTERMAN:
for asking me if I am a gay, then I won't tell u again. That question is annoying cos I hate gays.
OK then suit yourself
Re: I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? by acenazt: 5:58am On May 01, 2016
Apelex:

He sounds like a fvcking virgin.@op
guy even virgin like boby and bakasi. Dis op is simply Gayus

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? by acenazt: 5:59am On May 01, 2016
Op no be closet gay op na closet him be. Op ny man Wetin Ala and ukwu do you ehn Dis is unfair
Re: I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? by marshalcarter: 6:02am On May 01, 2016
Dannidom:
May be you cud try animals I hear say sheeps dey bleat sensually wen you begin knackam for the center of gravity ha ha. No try cows o you know na
Lwkmd.....why na?? Bros why why why naaaaa? grin
Re: I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? by Nobody: 6:20am On May 01, 2016
layla129:
What are the parts you're attracted to?

Probably nose ears fingers n toes. Op na gay wey neva discover emsef
Re: I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? by Nobody: 6:48am On May 01, 2016
UIA04:
Don't mind all these nairaland men that can die ontop woman yansh.

@op if all of us are Created the same way, with the same feelings then where would the beauty in diversity lie.

Since you are attracted to women that's a step forward. I'm guessing your attraction might be to either of this

Her eyes,
Her legs(sexy)
Her lips
I am sapiosexual but I never knew there is a term for it until last year
Re: I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? by ikgabriel(m): 6:49am On May 01, 2016
Haba guyz all these lashing is too much for d guy. With d some guyz calls him gay might make him try sme stupid things.

He may be normal jus because of d way he was raised. Guy do these often, always be wit normal guys and see ladies as other sex not as normal guys.

Ignore some space bookers above Me. cool

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? by ireneony(f): 6:53am On May 01, 2016
maybe you are gay lipsrsealed
Re: I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? by NiRfreak(m): 7:33am On May 01, 2016
Well...face your studies and continue reading your book
When you grow up, brief us ur escapade with bweast and yannsh.
Re: I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? by lodscott(m): 9:07am On May 01, 2016
INTERMAN:
While I was in senior SS 3, I have this habbit of feeling people's heartbeats by touching their chests.I do it for males but sometimes I do observe anytime I try to touch a female chest to feel her heart beat, there was this anger, shout and horrible reaction from them. I do wonder why the ladies used to react like that. To me I never for once knew that what is swelled up in the chest region was actually a powerful turn on for millions of males out there so they were trying to prevent me from touching that region thinking I was trying to seek sexual gratification .Note, I was already matured in Ss 3 and I shld be able to know that it was sexual since my organ was well develop. But the point was that I never knew at all, I only thought they were there for breast feeding their future kids and nothing more. Few years latter, I do observe that a lot of men do find those part of a female very attractive, of which I don't , even up till now. In one word,I am not attracted at all to a lady's breast and even buttocks in anyway. I find it very surprising why some men go mad at the frontal and backward protuding part of a female because they don't turn me on at all. Am I normal?

Yh I can imagine, you grew up in a cave
Re: I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? by UIA04(f): 9:19am On May 01, 2016
Emmeritus:
I am sapiosexual but I never knew there is a term for it until last year
Good but I hope yours is controllable. I read about a sapiosexual lady who whenever she sees a guy with glasses reading a book she can go as far as having sex with him even if he looks like a baboon and she just met him.
Re: I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? by Nobody: 9:52am On May 01, 2016
UIA04:

Good but I hope yours is controllable. I read about a sapiosexual lady who whenever she sees a guy with glasses reading a book she can go as far as having sex with him even if he looks like a baboon and she just met him.

The definition of sapiosexual is a person who finds intelligence to be the most sexually attractive characteristic of another person.
An example of sapiosexual is a student falling for their brilliant, yet awkward and unattractive, professor.

This doesn't make any sense to me because I see no reason why someone will fall in love with an slowpoke simply because he/she is intelligent...

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? by marshborn(m): 10:24am On May 01, 2016
You are normal, there is no big deal in a woman's breasts, the white man brought this whole breast rubbish to us. Before they came here majority of Africans still walked around naked and nobody saw any big deal in it.

4 Likes

Re: I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? by ClintonDal(m): 10:51am On May 01, 2016
This nigga is G to the A and Y. undecided
Re: I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? by UIA04(f): 11:53am On May 01, 2016
Equalizer:

The definition of sapiosexual is a person who finds intelligence to be the most sexually attractive characteristic of another person.
An example of sapiosexual is a student falling for their brilliant, yet awkward and unattractive, professor.

This doesn't make any sense to me because I see no reason why someone will fall in love with an slowpoke simply because he/she is intelligent...
You call someone an idiot in the same sentence as as you call them intelligent. Are they idiots because they are unattractive in the modern sense?

Some people fall for beauty, some for money, some girls would have sex with a guy just because he is famous, some people even fall for killers and dangerous people etc we are all different.
Re: I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? by INTERMAN: 1:13pm On May 01, 2016
want more.
Re: I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 01, 2016
Equalizer:

i can manage a guy so far he is really intelligent.on a normal day I dare not date a short guy buh when he is intelligent then fiam!!! he is my boo.we all have our different preferences so @op might be a long leg
I c lover or lips lover.so that definitely dosen't make him abnormal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland 2016|Share Your Thoughts & Opinion On The Interview Session Here. / What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? / Girl With The Big Bo Obz Come's Out With New Pictures Showing All Her Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.