Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,105 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady (3422 Views)

"Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady / These 4 Hot Photos Will Make You Drop Your Girlfriend (pics) / Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by DjValency(m): 12:15pm On May 01, 2016
Drchristian:

This is not hate sister, go to d west u'll see many of them single ladies frm 25 to 40s never married, also in the northern part is d same thing.

Misconceptions will not allow many men frm other ethnics to marry them.

But d few beautiful ones. .if they speak in their dialect. ....they turn very ugly immediately.

The question I will ask you is this, why do igbo ladies doesn't go home to get married to an igbo man? they rather stay single, patiently looking up for divorced man especially d yoruba men before they eventually marry.
now miss, hav u ever heard an Italian speak English or a Spanish speak English,I'm sure u haven't because u havent travelled out of ur local domicile?? once they open their mouth u know they are not from England, so why will u be claiming dialect when ppl from the same continent can't even speak well not to talk of ppl from Igboland in Nigeria inside Africa, common u make me purge with ur sense of argument. so speaking another man's language perfectly is now a criteria for getting married?? common reason with ur head not kitty. we are Igbo , the official language is Igbo not English ,that belongs to natives of England. u see what low self-esteem has gotten you into.........u need to visit a psychologist before ur case becomes like that of Mr Teebillz.......
Re: 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 01, 2016
smileysmiley:
Advertising my women? Bae! I'm a proud Igbo woman and we need no advert cause we are not commodities... I'm pretty sure an Igbo lady took your guy, sorry about that but its not our fault, you know. We are amazing and guys get hooked once they get in touch. Forget the rantings, every full blooded Nigerian man wants to take us to brothels and the ones that claim they don't are just trying to hide their disappointment in their inability to wife us. Your hate on the other hand is normal, who wouldn't be? #Igbogirlsrock
Fixed
Chestbeating is peculiar to u people even till u enter inside well.
cossy Orjiakor
Genevieve
Linda ikeji
Munachi
Afrocandy

just to mention d few popular ones...if I now bring u to where I dey live, u will never chestbeat again.
The most useless women in Nigeria are d ones u said they rocks?

Enter any brothel in Edo and other parts of Nigeria, speak igbo language to them, they will be happy to welcome u amongst oloshos as a sister.

Another name for ur women is ashawo you might not like it but is a fact.
#truth dey bitter

1 Like

Re: 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 01, 2016
ivyy:

Darling I'm mixed o but more of igbo grin
You're half-yoruba, half-igbo. Stop denying your yoruba heritage.
Re: 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by ivyy(f): 1:32pm On May 01, 2016
BoboYekini:
You're half-yoruba, half-igbo. Stop denying your yoruba heritage.
Haba I have never denied it. I type in yoruba most times tongue
Re: 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by smileysmiley(f): 2:10pm On May 01, 2016
Drchristian:

Fixed
cossy Orjiakor
Genevieve
Linda ikeji
Munachi
Afrocandy

just to mention d few popular ones...if I now bring u to where I dey live, u will never chestbeat again.

Enter any brothel in Edo and other parts of Nigeria, speak igbo language to them, they will be happy to welcome u amongst oloshos as a sister.

#truth dey bitter
your headache not mine sweetheart... please can you try not to quote me again cause I'm allergic to myopic reasoning... Have a blessed week ahead! #igbogirlsrock

Modified:
From your profile, you are probably from Edo... Ehya!!! I now know why that cute, young Edo medical doctor is swooning over me... If this is how Edo girls look *coughs* who no like better thing?
Re: 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by Dainikel(m): 3:09pm On May 01, 2016
ivyy:
Haba I have never denied it. I type in yoruba most times tongue
Wow! Never knew ivyy is a hybrid too! Hybrid species rock!
Re: 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by telemapreye1(f): 3:13pm On May 01, 2016
smileysmiley:
your headache not mine sweetheart... please can you try not to quote me again cause I'm allergic to myopic reasoning... Have a blessed week ahead! #igbogirlsrock

Modified:
From your profile, you are probably from Edo... Ehya!!! I now know why that cute, young Edo medical doctor is swooning over me... If this is how Edo girls look *coughs* who no like better thing?
I know igbo girls rock buy don't call another tribe ugly
Re: 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by rosieluv(f): 3:19pm On May 01, 2016
Drchristian:
igbo girls are d most single ladies in Nigeria. ..High potential to become a prostitute, baby factories and they are manly in looks with a very bad accents.

y d hatred?
Re: 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by rosieluv(f): 3:23pm On May 01, 2016
Drchristian:

Fixed
cossy Orjiakor
Genevieve
Linda ikeji
Munachi
Afrocandy

#truth dey bitter
brothels in edo state r filled wit edo gals
Re: 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by telemapreye1(f): 3:25pm On May 01, 2016
ivyy:

Darling I'm mixed o but more of igbo grin
How mixed are you?Dont deny your tribe cos they will as you on the D-day
Re: 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by smileysmiley(f): 3:35pm On May 01, 2016
telemapreye1:
I know igbo girls rock buy don't call another tribe ugly
you quoted the wrong person... Drchristian has been the one stating how unattractive Igbo girls are so don't try to chew me for defending my tribe
Re: 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by telemapreye1(f): 3:36pm On May 01, 2016
smileysmiley:
you quoted the wrong person... Drchristian has been the one stating how unattractive Igbo girls are so don't try to chew me for defending my tribe
Why are you bitter?na fight?
Re: 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by smileysmiley(f): 3:39pm On May 01, 2016
telemapreye1:
Why are you bitter?na fight?
Bitter? Like seriously? My statement looks like that of a bitter person or you just learned the word and decided to use it... *clears throat* sweetheart think well before you type, stop making your fingers go through the stress of typing something totally meaningless...
Re: 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by telemapreye1(f): 3:42pm On May 01, 2016
smileysmiley:
Bitter? Like seriously? My statement looks like that of a bitter person or you just learned the word and decided to use it... *clears throat* sweetheart think well before you type, stop making your fingers go through the stress of typing something totally meaningless...
I only corrected you and you want to kill yourself?You are among the people giving igbo bad names with rude character
Ciao
Re: 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by smileysmiley(f): 3:44pm On May 01, 2016
telemapreye1:
I only corrected you and you want to kill yourself?You are among the people giving igbo bad names with rude character
Ciao
Yh! Cheers... Have a lovely week ahead
Re: 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by ivyy(f): 3:56pm On May 01, 2016
telemapreye1:
How mixed are you?Dont deny your tribe cos they will as you on the D-day

Igbo dad, yoruba mum cheesy cheesy
I love both, there's no denying any
Re: 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by ivyy(f): 3:57pm On May 01, 2016
Dainikel:

Wow! Never knew ivyy is a hybrid too! Hybrid species rock!

Hahaha kiss kiss
Re: 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by telemapreye1(f): 4:02pm On May 01, 2016
ivyy:

Igbo dad, yoruba mum cheesy cheesy
I love both, there's no denying any
it's shldn't be a problem wink
Ijaw mum yoruba dad
Re: 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by ivyy(f): 4:23pm On May 01, 2016
telemapreye1:
it's shldn't be a problem wink
Ijaw mum yoruba dad

Nice combo, how cute wink kiss
Re: 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by telemapreye1(f): 4:24pm On May 01, 2016
ivyy:

Nice combo, how cute wink kiss
Thanks smiley
Re: 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by Ladybluecash(f): 4:41pm On May 01, 2016
Drchristian:

This is not hate sister, go to d west u'll see many of them single ladies frm 25 to 40s never married, also in the northern part is d same thing.

Misconceptions will not allow many men frm other ethnics to marry them.

But d few beautiful ones. .if they speak in their dialect. ....they turn very ugly immediately.

The question I will ask you is this, why do igbo ladies doesn't go home to get married to an igbo man? they rather stay single, patiently looking up for divorced man especially d yoruba men before they eventually marry.
madam u sound pathetic jikwa ya nwayo maka high blood p Ndiberibe
Re: 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by Dainikel(m): 4:50pm On May 01, 2016
ivyy:

Igbo dad, yoruba mum cheesy cheesy I love both, there's no denying any
Same combination...wow! Just tel me your mum's from Ogun state likewise
Re: 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by giftft(f): 4:58pm On May 01, 2016
If you say Igbo girls are prostitutes, i agree with you. They make money with their beauty. You can't compete with them cos you no reach. shocked
Re: 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by popcykaylah(m): 5:03pm On May 01, 2016
The one living next to me has three kids and married yet she fcuks anything that has money..
Re: 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by giftft(f): 5:17pm On May 01, 2016
popcykaylah:
The one living next to me has three kids and married yet she fcuks anything that has money..
You didn't f**k? Guys around her can't withstand her beauty. She is the most beautiful around your area, That's why she's being patronized even after giving birth and your unmarried sisters are dumped.
Re: 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by popcykaylah(m): 5:23pm On May 01, 2016
giftft:

You didn't f**k? Guys around her can't withstand her beauty. She is the most beautiful around your area, That's why she's being patronized even after giving birth and your unmarried sisters are dumped.
Naa I don't do married women..I f**k single ladies..and i do it so well..
Re: 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by giftft(f): 6:44pm On May 01, 2016
popcykaylah:

Naa I don't do married women..I f**k single ladies..and i do it so well..
Stop your envy. After Igbo girls, It's Hausa/fulani girls from the chad region. So if you are yoruba......Sorry.
Most less beautiful girls grin
Re: 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by popcykaylah(m): 7:18pm On May 01, 2016
giftft:

Stop your envy. After Igbo girls, It's Hausa/fulani girls from the chad region. So if you are yoruba......Sorry.
Most less beautiful girls grin
I am not tribalistic ..I only said I don't sleep with people's wives..
Re: 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by alexmaye(m): 7:43pm On May 01, 2016
i knw dat we igbo's especially our gals rock.# Proudly an igbo cool
Re: 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by giftft(f): 7:01am On May 02, 2016
popcykaylah:

I am not tribalistic ..I only said I don't sleep with people's wives..
The ones you are sleeping with, maybe they are ghost's wives.
Re: 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by sherif4owo(m): 7:23am On May 02, 2016
OkoNDOoBo:

Igbo girls re number prostitutes in Nigeria...

Have never seen a brothel in Nigeria without Igbo girl even North East u go see them..
Maybe baby factories business no dey Pay again.

you are very right

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice Me / 8 Signs She Enjoys Having Se_x With You / I Proposed Marriage, And She Said No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.