Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,939 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:10 PM

Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” (31955 Views)

"Buhari Didn't Say He May Not Contest In 2019" - Presidency Rubbishes Reuters / Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures / Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by PIPPROF(m): 1:57pm On May 01, 2016
Bolade005:

Brother, I've once checked your page and I know you don't live on ground so you won't fully comprehend what's going on in Nigeria. Brother, you can't understand what we are going through.

the dude is far from reality. very annoying zombie
many intellectuals who have achieved what he will never dream of are speaking against this govt .who is he to think everyone will be a zombie angry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by omenka(m): 1:58pm On May 01, 2016
PIPPROF:

fools hate criticism your friends have deactivated their monickers . before 2019 you will deactivate because of shame

the fact that you blame this countries problems since inception on pdp and forget the other years shows your a kid. please grow up and stop spreading falsehood.
Many eediots who couldn't stomach the shame of electoral defeat deactivated theirs only to come back under some unknown monikers, quoting and throwing jabs at members.

Bigger eediots threatened fire and brimestone when Rule 9 was modified, that they would deactivate their accounts and never come back to nairaland. They deactivated only to find out how mighty boring their was, re-registered on nairaland.com and even created many more alternate IDs.

What manner of mighty eediots do that my friend??
Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by SeverusSnape(m): 2:00pm On May 01, 2016
amaechi1:

Are those points stated not facts? Is the TSA not facts? Perhaps calling those that have stole our common wealth including the military not facts. It is only those who do not appreciate the rots in system will expect an overnight change. In as much madam has the right to her opinions, she should back her counters with facts and better alternatives.
Yes, Madam is an ipod for not stating facts and better alternatives. grin

7 Likes

Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by amaechi1: 2:02pm On May 01, 2016
Achuwa1:
pastor osibanjo where is ur evidence too tht uhave economy policy.
coz u ppl has just ran Nigeria aground & notn seem to be working,there are no sign tht it will get better.

Even those who can't manage their little resource is shouting for economic polices. The economic policies of past administrations ended up in private pocket.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by Pavarottii(m): 2:03pm On May 01, 2016
ObinnaIzuora:

Oya, alert don enter your account for insulting your President. Round of applause.
How much enter ur own account for defending his dullness?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by TippyTop(m): 2:13pm On May 01, 2016
[s]
omenka:
You regret campaigning for someone struggling to fix the rot occasioned by sixteen long years of savage misrule even though he's not spent up to 8% of the time it took to cause the damage, even under nearly 50% drop in government's revenue (caused by the decline in international oil price).

Regret you may, and you have the right to, but some of us don't and remain very hopeful that things will take a turn for the best before the twilight of Baba's first term.

If I could endure the last 6years, I see no reason why I can't endure enjoy 3. wink
[/s]

Bros please shut up, your defence of present failure is nauseating, no offence intended.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by ObinnaIzuora: 2:25pm On May 01, 2016
Pavarottii:

How much enter ur own account for defending his dullness?

You are dull one, he is the President of my country. The bitterness in you is making you mad, you better dont kill yourself over nothing. Bitter soul

1 Like

Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by ObinnaIzuora: 2:26pm On May 01, 2016
TippyTop:
[s][/s]

Bros please shut up, your defence of present failure is nauseating, no offence intended.

You are the one to shut your smelly mouth, must everyone insult the President? Whats your own if he defend his president. Dont you have shame? Paid Pdp kid like you dont have shame anyway.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by BeardedMeat(m): 2:37pm On May 01, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Please fill the form below. www.nairaland.com/attachments/3664395_93324_jpeg191233cc27770be6707666f298f2bf33
Guy stop it! You can't just dish out forms like that to every dick and harry! Allow him to weep his heart out.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by Pavarottii(m): 2:41pm On May 01, 2016
ObinnaIzuora:

You are dull one, he is the President of my country. The bitterness in you is making you mad, you better dont kill yourself over nothing. Bitter soul

So u were not paid? Better go and hold buhari responsible cos he is owing 5k times 11months 4 unemployed. Abi is tht not why u voted him? grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by TippyTop(m): 2:43pm On May 01, 2016
[s]
ObinnaIzuora:

You are the one to shut your smelly mouth, must everyone insult the President? Whats your own if he defend his president. Dont you have shame? Paid Pdp kid like you dont have shame anyway.
[/s]

E pain am

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by ObinnaIzuora: 2:45pm On May 01, 2016
Pavarottii:

So u were not paid? Better go and hold buhari responsible cos he is owing 5k times 11months 4 unemployed. Abi is tht not why u voted him? grin grin

You are truly a kid, our past post will clearly show those that spend there life on nairaland to defend politicians. I couldnt vote but would have surely vote for him if I was on ground, cos you sold your conscience for crumbs does not mean everyone will tow that line. He is my president and the President of my 2nd country, i will always support him. You can go hang yourself if you dont like it.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by ObinnaIzuora: 2:46pm On May 01, 2016
TippyTop:
[s][/s]

E pain me cos i sold my conscience for few change

Good for being honest.
Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by Pavarottii(m): 2:50pm On May 01, 2016
ObinnaIzuora:

You are truly a kid, our past post will clearly show those that spend there life on nairaland to defend politicians. I couldnt vote but would have surely vote for him if I was on ground, cos you sold your conscience for crumbs does not mean everyone will tow that line. He is my president and the President of my 2nd country, i will always support him. You can go hang yourself if you dont like it.
Who is stopping u from supporting him?, I just reminded u to collect ur 55k they are owing u.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by tommykiwi(m): 2:52pm On May 01, 2016
Very soon both of U will tell us how U guys worked hand in hand to over throw PDP from power, soon the story will be out .
Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by Amanwulu1(m): 2:52pm On May 01, 2016
U b big man naa. Me I no dey power my gen again as it is no longer eazy to feed my family of 5, i.e. Me, my wife, maid n 2 kids n my mum is there complaining dat we're not having more kids.
Bolade005:
My biggest regret is campaigning and voting for this government. Nothing is working and nobody should try to convince me that something is working.

APC is the biggest scam and this government is the biggest mistake to ever happen to Nigeria after the ineffectual buffoon.

The economy is dying. Everything is expensive. I still queue for hours to get fuel at #87. Indomie pack has gone up by about #300. One spag that used to go for 120 now goes for 170naira. I can't afford to eat goat meat as much as I'd loved to cos cutting cost. Ordinary Caprisonne for my kids no longer sell for #50. Now, some will say is it Buhari's fault and I ask them, is it my fault? Or GEJ's? Don't tell me nonsense.

I can't remember the last time I use my eyes to see light. I spend a large chunk of money to power my generator. It just keep getting worse.

We've been scammed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by ObinnaIzuora: 2:53pm On May 01, 2016
Pavarottii:

Who is stopping u from supporting him?, I just reminded u to collect ur 55k they are owing u.

Sorry, I am an employer of labour. I think the money is meant for unemployed kids like you but so sad you have sold your conscience for crumbs and paid to defend rogues online.
Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by sweatlana: 2:53pm On May 01, 2016
Hahaha e pain them grin
Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by Sunnycliff(m): 2:54pm On May 01, 2016
ObinnaIzuora:

Oya, alert don enter your account for insulting your President. Round of applause.

Same way alerts were entering when GEJ was been cursed as a president!

Karma is a no nonsense bitch and striker of all hypocrites!

8 Likes

Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by ObinnaIzuora: 2:58pm On May 01, 2016
Sunnycliff:

Same way alerts were entering when GEJ was been cursed as a president!

Karma is a no nonsense bitch and striker of all hypocrites!

Whats my own with GEJ? Seems you close eyes when quoting me, abeg go play with your fellow kids.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 01, 2016
I did not campaign or vote for this presidency, yet I was optimistic that he will perform, but right now this government have squeezed the remaining juice out of this weak economy , any business out there should know this economy is on its kneels right now. It's a pity.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by Amanwulu1(m): 3:00pm On May 01, 2016
I see ur brain! If it is about oil price OBJ oil revenue was not dis much yet we didn't suffer like dis. Yet ur brain tells u those year was wasted. Is dat brain alive? Ur god(buhari) should come up wit a better excuse.
omenka:
You regret campaigning for someone struggling to fix the rot occasioned by sixteen long years of savage misrule even though he's not spent up to 8% of the time it took to cause the damage, even under nearly 50% drop in government's revenue (caused by the decline in international oil price).

Regret you may, and you have the right to, but some of us don't and remain very hopeful that things will take a turn for the best before the twilight of Baba's first term.

If I could endure the last 6years, I see no reason why I can't endure enjoy 3. wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by Jesusloveyou: 3:02pm On May 01, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:
As expected ...... very shallow and hollow rejoinder grin
mrs oby is too shallow when it come to economy issue, i never take her serious
Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by Sunnycliff(m): 3:02pm On May 01, 2016
ObinnaIzuora:

Whats my own with GEJ? Seems you close eyes when quoting me, abeg go play with your fellow kids.

Its unfortunate when mature minds here is being abused. Not your fault joor because age factor is totally underplayed in this forum. Thats just one ill people of my cadre face here!

FYI, I am an employer of Labour and not just one of those guys frolicking on the altars of cheap financial standings!

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by DropShot: 3:03pm On May 01, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin

I just dey laugh the "presidency".

Just see their 'wack' rejoinder, they've seen nothing yet, I'm expecting a ballistic missile of words from Fayose himself, Let's see how they will respond.
I can bet my life you will continue lamenting for the next seven years irrespective of whatever goods happen to the economy! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Whichever way, you and your fellow wailing zombies lose because the barn has been permanently shut from your thieving politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by XaintJoel20: 3:04pm On May 01, 2016
Bolade005:
My biggest regret is campaigning and voting for this government. Nothing is working and nobody should try to convince me that something is working.

APC is the biggest scam and this government is the biggest mistake to ever happen to Nigeria after the ineffectual buffoon.

The economy is dying. Everything is expensive. I still queue for hours to get fuel at #87. Indomie pack has gone up by about #300. One spag that used to go for 120 now goes for 170naira. I can't afford to eat goat meat as much as I'd loved to cos cutting cost. Ordinary Caprisonne for my kids no longer sell for #50. Now, some will say is it Buhari's fault and I ask them, is it my fault? Or GEJ's? Don't tell me nonsense.

I can't remember the last time I use my eyes to see light. I spend a large chunk of money to power my generator. It just keep getting worse.

We've been scammed.
Accept my sympathy, but the sad, bitter and gory truth is that you still at least three more years to regret. As far as I am concern, that is your medal for canvassing for a dullard...

I do not mean to insult or hurt your feeling. Let me also commend your courage for speaking out even as a campaigner for Buhari.

11 Likes

Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 01, 2016
Bolade005:

We've been scammed.
You smart for at least noticing that you got scammed by this government , we need more of you in this country . People that knows how to put brakes on when their ride is going the wrong way.

6 Likes

Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by millionboi(m): 3:04pm On May 01, 2016
This hungry politician
Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by ObinnaIzuora: 3:04pm On May 01, 2016
[s]
Sunnycliff:

Its unfortunate when mature minds here is being abused. Not your fault joor because age factor is totally underplayed in this forum. Thats just one ill people of my cadre face here!

FYI, I am an employer of Labour and not just one of those guys frolicking on the altars of cheap financial standings!
[/s]

I dont respond to immature kids, pls go meet your set at the kiddies section. Sorry
Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by Jimi23(m): 3:06pm On May 01, 2016
U mean as "an onkilia elitist samari" kikikikikikiki
Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by Owliver(m): 3:07pm On May 01, 2016
Sunnycliff:

boss. by now you should know NL is full of kids na.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by TheArchangel(f): 3:08pm On May 01, 2016
Amanwulu1:
U b big man naa. Me I no dey power my gen again as it is no longer eazy to feed my family of 5, i.e. Me, my wife, maid n 2 kids n my mum is there complaining dat we're not having more kids.
grin grin More kids.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons / South-East Governors Thank President Buhari (Photo) / Delegates At IATF In Egypt Rushed Osinbajo For Autograph (Video/pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.