Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” (31710 Views)

"Buhari Didn't Say He May Not Contest In 2019" - Presidency Rubbishes Reuters / Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures / Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by 4nobody4every1: 3:08pm On May 01, 2016
omenka:
You regret campaigning for someone struggling to fix the rot occasioned by sixteen long years of savage misrule even though he's not spent up to 8% of the time it took to cause the damage, even under nearly 50% drop in government's revenue (caused by the decline in international oil price).

Regret you may, and you have the right to, but some of us don't and remain very hopeful that things will take a turn for the best before the twilight of Baba's first term.

If I could endure the last 6years, I see no reason why I can't endure enjoy 3. wink
Well said grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by SeverusSnape(m): 3:09pm On May 01, 2016
DropShot:

I can bet my life you will continue lamenting for the next seven years irrespective of whatever goods happen to the economy! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Whichever way, you and your fellow wailing zombies lose because the barn has been permanently shut from your thieving politicians.
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin

Mr. PassingShot mayday mayday!... Increase your work, because Nigerians are fast losing hope in your government of dullard mumu Hari.

Why do you keep insulting your fellow zombies??... I'm even surprised. grin

Go to the first page and see we just converted a zombie to a wailer.

6 Likes

Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by SeverusSnape(m): 3:12pm On May 01, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Guy stop it! You can't just dish out forms like that to every dick and harry! Allow him to weep his heart out.
It was out of pity. I had to give him the form for being honest at least.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by Adminisher: 3:13pm On May 01, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:
As expected ...... very shallow and hollow rejoinder grin

Actually not. I see a lot of big grammar and useless western influenced verbiage from a lot of negative criticism of the current government.
Big English going nowhere. There is more big English being thrown about in the Nigerian financial and economic space without any one recommending practical steps to dolce problems.

We have to tackle our problems more like India, Iran, korea than Brazil did . Brazil is in debt now. India and Iran are the most self sufficient third world countries without speaking supply side economic jargon that all our extensive world Bank people talk

1 Like

Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 01, 2016
so the presidency can be this swift to respond to accusations?

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by Meritocracy: 3:15pm On May 01, 2016
Bolade005:
My biggest regret is campaigning and voting for this government. Nothing is working and nobody should try to convince me that something is working.

APC is the biggest scam and this government is the biggest mistake to ever happen to Nigeria after the ineffectual buffoon.

The economy is dying. Everything is expensive. I still queue for hours to get fuel at #87. Indomie pack has gone up by about #300. One spag that used to go for 120 now goes for 170naira. I can't afford to eat goat meat as much as I'd loved to cos cutting cost. Ordinary Caprisonne for my kids no longer sell for #50. Now, some will say is it Buhari's fault and I ask them, is it my fault? Or GEJ's? Don't tell me nonsense.

I can't remember the last time I use my eyes to see light. I spend a large chunk of money to power my generator. It just keep getting worse.

We've been scammed.
Ask PDP under Obj while you are still in darkness after spending 16 billion dollar on power, also ask him while there is no refinery working after billion of naira on turn around maintenance. Pls feed me back.

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by adconline(m): 3:15pm On May 01, 2016
What a rubish and hollow response.. No wonder this govt has a phobia for brains. If this came from VP's office, I would imagine what a crappier response would have come from GMB's office.

7 Likes

Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by Paulancebay(m): 3:17pm On May 01, 2016
ObinnaIzuora:

Oya, alert don enter your account for insulting your President. Round of applause.

How many likes you got?

1 Like

Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by seunlayi(m): 3:18pm On May 01, 2016
Boss13:

Very shallow indeed. If this is the best the presidency can offer, then I shake my head in shame. The response lacked substance.

Even apc loyalists knew thing has gone worse, yes they knew, they are human and they have conscience even though they tend to shy away

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by Bethelwealthy(m): 3:18pm On May 01, 2016
omenka:
See as dem be. What the fvck has herdsmen killing got to do with this thread? Don't you guys ever have any point to make whenever Omenka posts a comment besides "Agatu" and "Fulani herdsmen are killing your people blablabla.."?? Na wa oo. Dem do una abi wetin

Fools thought the illiterate would never become the president, yet today, he's their president and the president of their mothers and fathers.

The fools should deal with that and stop whining like spoilt little babies.

omenka, if you were not born thru the anus, am sure you were incubated through the pit laterine. When has it become crime for people to criticise their govt. Especially one that scammed them into voting out agood man, only to be killed like chickens without any empathy from that same govt. You speak like a man with half or no education, brandishing vain words, without substance. Are you really having a good life under this regime? if so, then youre myopic cuz for me, if my people are suffering, then i am suffering irrespective of my wealth. I doubt if youre from benue but if youre, then youre a monumental disgrace. Positing stupid narratives at the expense of your people. you call others fool but belief me, your foolishness is like a signboard, hanging in your forhead. Omenka ko, shoe-maker ni.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by ObinnaIzuora: 3:19pm On May 01, 2016
Paulancebay:

How many likes you got?

Another kid, go and play with sand.
Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by samento: 3:19pm On May 01, 2016
Bolade005:
My biggest regret is campaigning and voting for this government. Nothing is working and nobody should try to convince me that something is working.

APC is the biggest scam and this government is the biggest mistake to ever happen to Nigeria after the ineffectual buffoon.

The economy is dying. Everything is expensive. I still queue for hours to get fuel at #87. Indomie pack has gone up by about #300. One spag that used to go for 120 now goes for 170naira. I can't afford to eat goat meat as much as I'd loved to cos cutting cost. Ordinary Caprisonne for my kids no longer sell for #50. Now, some will say is it Buhari's fault and I ask them, is it my fault? Or GEJ's? Don't tell me nonsense.

I can't remember the last time I use my eyes to see light. I spend a large chunk of money to power my generator. It just keep getting worse.

We've been scammed.
Show evidence tht you voted for APC. Liar.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by Montaque(m): 3:20pm On May 01, 2016
APC has already written the woman off. She can only be described as BBOG organiser and nothing else.
Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by Abeymills(m): 3:24pm On May 01, 2016
Yeye govt

1 Like

Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by Paulancebay(m): 3:26pm On May 01, 2016
PIPPROF:

whats it with this 16 years stale excuse

was Nigeria japan before 1999?

you claim your from benue but run around this forum defending killer herdsmen like your life depends on it

and only fools believe an illiterate will turn around a country when he could not even improve his personal life

You be bad boy! Oluwa ooo," could not even improve his personal life" grin

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by otitokoroleti: 3:26pm On May 01, 2016
Bolade005:

We've been scammed.
ntoooooor...we tell una sey APC la scam but u talk sey na dust we dey yarn. Enjoy the chanji while it last

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by Ghost447(m): 3:27pm On May 01, 2016
omenka:
You regret campaigning for someone struggling to fix the rot occasioned by [b]sixteen long years [/b]of savage misrule even though he's not spent up to 8% of the time it took to cause the damage, even under nearly 50% drop in government's revenue (caused by the decline in international oil price).

Regret you may, and you have the right to, but some of us don't and remain very hopeful that things will take a turn for the best before the twilight of Baba's first term.

If I could endure the last 6years, I see no reason why I can't endure enjoy 3. wink
16 years? I thought Nigeria got her independence 1st October, 1960? Anyone who believes that Nigeria's problems started in 1999 is a hypocrite and a senseless human being without apology.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by Charly68: 3:30pm On May 01, 2016
What is wrong with these elites self,why would Madam ( Dr) Obi castigate the govt of President Buhari as archaic in economic policy. I think people should mind the use of their language in this part of the world.. Where is her civility ?
Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 01, 2016
Bolade005:

We've been scammed.
U have been scammed not "we".
I can't Imagine myself as a unviversity graduate voting for someone Who has been threatening FIRE and BRIMSTONE ab initio.

He is known to be Recalcitrant, even when issues not involving "SHOOT" was analysed. .
He is always known to be a FIRM and RIGID Leader but not in the right direction since he is markedly TRIBALISTIC.

we just have to swallow the bitter pill and pray the worst doesn't happen.
FAIR and FIRM at the same time, make the Best leaders.

He lacks the 1st.
He lacks feelings.

7 Likes

Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by Reference(m): 3:32pm On May 01, 2016
Amanwulu1:
U b big man naa. Me I no dey power my gen again as it is no longer eazy to feed my family of 5, i.e. Me, my wife, maid n 2 kids n my mum is there complaining dat we're not having more kids.

More kids? This is an era of change. And that means change in family sizes too. In the west it is just two due to the same reasons, economy and they even have a functional social safety net.
Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by Abuklaw(m): 3:33pm On May 01, 2016
kYjelly2:
Mr Vice, this is 8 days now and not a single flash of electricity in Lagos of all places.

I wonder how no electricity helps the economy

How does no electricity improve my productivity Which in turn helps to boost my immediate community undecided

Why are you responding to someone When you and Fashola should be out in the field with helmets and boots fixing power supply.

Oga, with all due respect, u need to put on that yellow helmet right now and call Fashola, tell him to meet you at the power station for today's work, mtcheew undecided
You are a liar. speak for your area in Lagos don't generalise. There has been 10 hours of light per in ifako/ijaiye where I am. If there is any other thing, you are indeed a wailing wailer.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by standfit5(m): 3:36pm On May 01, 2016
Bolade005:

We've been scammed.

It is a painful experience especially as employers won't bulge abt the current economicAl realities;of course patronages hv gone down or hvnt gotten bera for business owners(employers).
For me, I still feel sometin is being done by the govt, d results may nt hv matured now or so far d new leaders hv taken d mantle;it's just that the current experiences r just too sharp a deviation from what we wr familiar wit. Wld keep faith and looking for beta times as bn promised cuz 1 yr is too too early to draw a conclusion abt inefficiencies, judging from wat we know v bedevilled Nigeria as a nation

1 Like

Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by steph2sweet(f): 3:39pm On May 01, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Your hoodwinking won't work today. He's now a wailer.

You're still here blaming PDP's sixteen years, meanwhile most of those people who partook in the "destruction of the country" are now saints in the APC. Can't you see that Nigerians aren't buying that lie again??

**in Bishop Oyedepo's voice** - I cast every zombie spirit from the body and mind of the poster you quoted in Jesus name, Go and never you return. You are now saved, Shout Hallelujah!!
Hahahaha severusnape you are really a comedian.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by BlackBaron: 3:41pm On May 01, 2016
I'd say start grooming the next presidential candidates years before elections in order to know their policies and what they'll bring to the table

Too many times we have leaders who I think are out of their depths regarding leading a country.

What results are faulty leadership who know very little to nothing and fail to understand deeply how to steer the ship.
Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by SeverusSnape(m): 3:45pm On May 01, 2016
steph2sweet:
Hahahaha severusnape you are really a comedian.
grin grin
Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by Amanwulu1(m): 3:46pm On May 01, 2016
Reference:

More kids? This is an era of change. And that means change in family sizes too. In the west it is just two due to the same reasons, economy and they even have a functional social safety net.
d woman no dey reason like us bt I'ce told her dat I hv no intention of stockpilind dem as goods to b sold ind market. So 2 is enough let God bless others as He's blessed me.
Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 01, 2016
standfit5:

It is a painful experience especially as employers won't bulge abt the current economicAl realities;of course patronages hv gone down or hvnt gotten bera for business owners(employers).
For me, I still feel sometin is being done by the govt, d results may nt hv matured now or so far d new leaders hv taken d mantle;it's just that the current experiences r just too sharp a deviation from what we wr familiar wit. Wld keep faith and looking for beta times as bn promised cuz 1 yr is too too early to draw a conclusion abt inefficiencies, judging from wat we know v bedevilled Nigeria as a nation
Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 01, 2016
standfit5:

Ur faith in them is still firm..
That's a good one.
Just know that 1 year is already gone.
They have more 1 year to work after which CAMPAIGN POSTERS of Atiku will always be the 1st to flood the streets.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by Amanwulu1(m): 3:47pm On May 01, 2016
More kids my sister. Imagine
TheArchangel:
grin grin More kids.
Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by newbornmacho(m): 3:48pm On May 01, 2016
Bolade005:

We've been scammed.
don't add hypertension to your problems... You brought this on yourself and others,you should be remorseful and apologetic, not throwing a tantrum

1 Like

Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by Reference(m): 3:48pm On May 01, 2016
2dugged:
so the presidency can be this swift to respond to accusations?

Believe me, they do hear swiftly. Just that in this case it came from someone who's bailing ship and being one of the cruise attendants, it hurts that much. But expect more vocalists in bass and tenor as the months go by. Next date; May 29th. They will be sharing helmets and flak jackets in Aso Rock that day....the best days of the APC are long gone.
Re: Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” by sinistermind(m): 3:50pm On May 01, 2016
I thought the man said he read her comments. She never criticized his war on corruption nor implementing the TSA nor his infrastructural development, she only criticised his "command and control" economic policies which never worked in his time as a military head of state and it isn't working now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police / Nigerien Military Coup: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Shares His Opinion / ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.