Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,712 members, 7,851,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:00 PM

Who This Man Cheated On His Wife With Will Shock You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who This Man Cheated On His Wife With Will Shock You (1444 Views)

Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. / Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who This Man Cheated On His Wife With Will Shock You by Opistorincos(m): 3:42pm On May 01, 2016
I was jejely on my own surfing the net this hot Sunday afternoon when I saw this tweet and according to the user, a married woman came to see his mother and complain about her husband's promiscuity and I thought its the same old story of he did it with my sister/maid/best friend e.t.c but I was wrong cos the man left the sweetness of his wife's bosom to grab a man's ass and even go as far as sticking his J.T in the man's a**. We are indeed in the end times.

http://www.grindaily.org/2016/05/who-this-man-cheated-on-his-wife-with.html?m=1

Re: Who This Man Cheated On His Wife With Will Shock You by feran15(m): 3:45pm On May 01, 2016
wow.... "father"
Re: Who This Man Cheated On His Wife With Will Shock You by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 01, 2016
Lets ask the monk hifaif1 ..he knows better in knowing the root of the problem.. tongue
Re: Who This Man Cheated On His Wife With Will Shock You by charijee(f): 3:52pm On May 01, 2016
And he chose an old man's anus cheesy cheesy
Re: Who This Man Cheated On His Wife With Will Shock You by OKUCHI11(m): 3:52pm On May 01, 2016
adultery is meant for adults na
Re: Who This Man Cheated On His Wife With Will Shock You by finalboss1(m): 4:02pm On May 01, 2016
lipsrsealed ah jst keep quite
Re: Who This Man Cheated On His Wife With Will Shock You by measideyhere(m): 4:10pm On May 01, 2016
wait! ...pause firstm.. u mean father as in papa? warrisswrong with some piipuu sef? aaaahhh!
Re: Who This Man Cheated On His Wife With Will Shock You by otunbacarter(m): 4:20pm On May 01, 2016
Film trick
Re: Who This Man Cheated On His Wife With Will Shock You by onstelly(f): 4:38pm On May 01, 2016
Now this is disgusting

Meanwhile

Don't forget to vote Refiner
#IVOTEREFINER
#ISTANDWITHREFINER
JOIN TEAM REFINER

Re: Who This Man Cheated On His Wife With Will Shock You by Ezerbullet(m): 5:23pm On May 01, 2016
That's a knockout for the woman damn
Re: Who This Man Cheated On His Wife With Will Shock You by 1miccza: 7:02pm On May 01, 2016
Haaa as in idi igbeeee!!!!
Re: Who This Man Cheated On His Wife With Will Shock You by adahgold(m): 7:16pm On May 01, 2016
Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiii ear no fit hear this one.

(1) (Reply)

MUST READ!!! 10 Relationship Tips For Single Ladies. / Need Help Guys! / When You Eventually Break Up With A Bad Girlfriend/Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.