Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

5 Reasons Why U Should Vote Optional 1 As Miss NL - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why U Should Vote Optional 1 As Miss NL (1560 Views)

GUYS:6 Things U Should Never Do When E-wooing A Lady (online Wooing) [*_*] {*_*} / No Lady Should Vote Vizkiz(finest Nairalander) / Why U Must Use Vega 100 (strictly For Men) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why U Should Vote Optional 1 As Miss NL by lovean: 6:23pm On May 01, 2016
Gud day all.....I am a frnd to optional 1,one of the contestant of miss naira land 2016..... today I am here to share with u 5 wonderful facts about her( optional 1)... because she indeed deserves to be the winner of this show.....but before I begin... this contest is a beauty contest ...sure it is.....now I want to ask u all and I would love ur replies......what is beauty?

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why U Should Vote Optional 1 As Miss NL by unapapadeycraze: 6:30pm On May 01, 2016
Is she sharing money?
Re: 5 Reasons Why U Should Vote Optional 1 As Miss NL by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 01, 2016
lovean:
Gud day all.....I am a frnd to optional 1,one of the contestant of miss naira land 2016..... today I am here to share with u 5 wonderful facts about her( optional 1)... because she indeed deserves to be the winner of this show.....but before I begin... this contest is a beauty contest ...sure it is.....now I want to ask u all and I would love ur replies......what is beauty?
[email] Beauty is when I'm counting my wad of 1000naira notes, or when I ace that difficult course with ease. [/email]
Re: 5 Reasons Why U Should Vote Optional 1 As Miss NL by firstking01(m): 6:35pm On May 01, 2016
Just hit the nail on the head na
Re: 5 Reasons Why U Should Vote Optional 1 As Miss NL by lovean: 6:48pm On May 01, 2016
lolz......hahahah....well no one has answered the question yet.... abi make I ans am?
Re: 5 Reasons Why U Should Vote Optional 1 As Miss NL by onstelly(f): 6:53pm On May 01, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Is she sharing money?

Even she is huh?

Mean while don't forget to vote REFINER

#IVOTEREFINER

#ISTANDWITHREFINER

JOIN TEAM REFINER

Re: 5 Reasons Why U Should Vote Optional 1 As Miss NL by lovean: 6:30pm On Jun 12, 2016
#OPTIONAL1 all the way.....vote for optional1 as miss naira land.
Re: 5 Reasons Why U Should Vote Optional 1 As Miss NL by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
Haba optional baby has won this one already.
Re: 5 Reasons Why U Should Vote Optional 1 As Miss NL by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 14, 2016
And to define beauty in a word is simply using the word "OPTIONAL1"
Re: 5 Reasons Why U Should Vote Optional 1 As Miss NL by lovean: 7:46pm On Jun 16, 2016
sammyomal:
Haba optional baby has won this one already.
yap yap uayi all the way

vote for
OPTIONAL1
Re: 5 Reasons Why U Should Vote Optional 1 As Miss NL by lovean: 10:28am On Jun 17, 2016
There are more to beauty than physical appearance ,there is gud character and gud morals..

Good character includes,respectfulness, courage, humility, hard working, neatness, kindness,jovial, caring, intelligence, and so on and it also gives respect to whom respect is due...

Gud morals include decency and virtue

From my 10years of knowing OPTIONAL1 ,physical beauty, gud character and gud morals.... SHES GAT IT ALL

Vote optional1 for MISS NAIRALAND

SHE DESERVES THIS CROWN

VOTE
FOR
OPTIONAL1

UP OPTIONAL1.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why U Should Vote Optional 1 As Miss NL by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 17, 2016
sammyomal:
Haba optil baby has won this one already.
proof or u know d rest angry
Re: 5 Reasons Why U Should Vote Optional 1 As Miss NL by lovean: 10:55am On Jun 17, 2016
Jarizod:
her beauty is a proof already bro.....the babe fyn die,natural beauty cool
Jarizod:
her beauty is a proof already bro.....the babe fyn die,natural beauty
Re: 5 Reasons Why U Should Vote Optional 1 As Miss NL by Swissheart(f): 1:03pm On Jun 17, 2016
And is that why you called this meeting......
Re: 5 Reasons Why U Should Vote Optional 1 As Miss NL by firstking01(m): 1:48pm On Jun 17, 2016
She just possess one ch~aracter i like
Re: 5 Reasons Why U Should Vote Optional 1 As Miss NL by firstking01(m): 1:49pm On Jun 17, 2016
She just possess one ch~aracter i like, she's humility personified.
Re: 5 Reasons Why U Should Vote Optional 1 As Miss NL by lovean: 3:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
Swissheart:
yes ooooo.

u just gat to vote for

OPTIONAL1 wink
Swissheart:
yes ooooo.

u just gat to vote for

OPTIONAL1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why U Should Vote Optional 1 As Miss NL by lovean: 4:45pm On Jun 17, 2016
[quote author=firstking01 post=46659060]She just possess one ch~aracter i like, she's humility personified.[/]hen hen hen.....trust me.,there are even more u possibly don't know of....she's a wonderful,nice and kind...
Re: 5 Reasons Why U Should Vote Optional 1 As Miss NL by AskIfa(m): 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2016
Too bad Optional1 won't go far enough. cool
Re: 5 Reasons Why U Should Vote Optional 1 As Miss NL by lovean: 6:00pm On Jun 17, 2016
AskIfa:
Too bad Optional1 won't go far enough. cool
y do u say so....e be lyk say u never see her wela. oooo...u better look well,winkx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why U Should Vote Optional 1 As Miss NL by firstking01(m): 6:20pm On Jun 17, 2016
[quote author=lovean post=46664220][/quote]I knw her too well, trust me.
Re: 5 Reasons Why U Should Vote Optional 1 As Miss NL by Optional2(f): 8:19pm On Jun 17, 2016
firstking01:
I knw her too well, trust me.

what do u know abt her?
Re: 5 Reasons Why U Should Vote Optional 1 As Miss NL by firstking01(m): 9:09pm On Jun 17, 2016
Optional2:

what do u know abt her?
she's accomodating, loving, easy going, loves to sing, plays football, infact she told me she plays in the defence, can you imagine that?...ain't she wonderful?

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why U Should Vote Optional 1 As Miss NL by lovean: 6:24am On Jun 18, 2016
firstking01:
she's accomodating, loving, easy going, loves to sing, plays football, infact she told me she plays in the defence, can you imagine that?...ain't she wonderful?
smile....I no know say u been know her oooo.....yeah dear she's a wonderful person.
Re: 5 Reasons Why U Should Vote Optional 1 As Miss NL by makydebbie(f): 8:24am On Jun 18, 2016
Optional1...you have my vote till finals...cheers!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why U Should Vote Optional 1 As Miss NL by optional1(f): 8:45am On Jun 18, 2016
makydebbie:
Optional1...you have my vote till finals...cheers!

Thanks dear!

How was your nite?
Re: 5 Reasons Why U Should Vote Optional 1 As Miss NL by makydebbie(f): 8:49am On Jun 18, 2016
optional1:

Thanks dear!

How was your nite?
it was beautiful dear just that i ate something i shouldnt and its disturbing me...you?
Re: 5 Reasons Why U Should Vote Optional 1 As Miss NL by Optional2(f): 12:56pm On Jun 18, 2016
firstking01:

Off course she is wonderful, she is the best sister anyone would ever wish for, she is the joy of the family, her smile light up a room of sorrows and sadness. She is amazing, she is not perfect in speaking english or writing it but she is the best, she is real and not fake, she is a fun person to be with at anytime of the day.

She is a princess, she is a queen, she is my role model, I look up to her because her smile is charming, her confidence is my strength.

She is humble, kind, friendly, and lovely just as her name lovelyn.

I Love you Optional1 a.k.a Uyai Nwa Nsukka Ada Enugu state We love you and we are behide you 24/7.
Keep flying high great defender No2.

Optional1
Optional1
Optional1
Optional1
Optional1

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why U Should Vote Optional 1 As Miss NL by webarse: 1:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
She is indeed wonderful and by far the most pretty of the contestants by nature. She is simply gorgeous!!!
Optional1 for miss Nairaland 2016.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why U Should Vote Optional 1 As Miss NL by lovean: 2:35pm On Jun 18, 2016
Optional2:

Off course she is wonderful, she is the best sister anyone would ever wish for, she is the joy of the family, her smile light up a room of sorrows and sadness. She is amazing, she is not perfect in speaking english or writing it but she is the best, she is real and not fake, she is a fun person to be with at anytime of the day.

She is a princess, she is a queen, she is my role model, I look up to her because her smile is charming, her confidence is my strength.

She is humble, kind, friendly, and lovely just as her name lovelyn.

I Love you Optional1 a.k.a Uyai Nwa Nsukka Ade Enugu state We love you and we are behide you 24/7.
Keep flying high great defender No2.

Optional1
Optional1
Optional1
Optional1
Optional1
nice dear

OPTIONAL1
all the way.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2)

How To Know She's A Keeper / Help A Female Romancelander. / 10 Really Dumb Things Nigerians Are Fond Of Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.