Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

5 Reasons Why U Should Vote Optional 1 As Miss NL - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why U Should Vote Optional 1 As Miss NL (1581 Views)

GUYS:6 Things U Should Never Do When E-wooing A Lady (online Wooing) [*_*] {*_*} / No Lady Should Vote Vizkiz(finest Nairalander) / Why U Must Use Vega 100 (strictly For Men) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why U Should Vote Optional 1 As Miss NL by optional1(f): 5:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
makydebbie:
it was beautiful dear just that i ate something i shouldnt and its disturbing me...you?

Ehya pele, it seems u ate too much cake on your birthday right.......

Guess you feeling better now.
Re: 5 Reasons Why U Should Vote Optional 1 As Miss NL by Optional2(f): 6:00pm On Jun 18, 2016
lovean:
nice dear

OPTIONAL1
all the way.

We love her

She Rep d people of AJ city, and d students of ASPSII, ASCSSII, FCEOkland and FCE female football team. She Rep the people Okun land and also Rep the people of Nsukka. Omo oba as the people of Okun land calls her.

Go ahead Optional1.
Go fight and win the crown.
Optional1 Uyai fight till the end of the tunnel.
Optional1 keep fighting and never ever keep up.
Our mother's smile gives you strength you remember.
You not perfect we know but we also know you try your best to learn, you never proud for once we know but we know you always takes corrections and try to make use of it.

Optional1
Optional1
Optional1
Optional1
Optional1

The only option left for you is to vote Optional1.

Hey Guys Remember No Human Being Is Perfect We All Bound To Make Mistakes In Life.

You can only look down on someone when you are lifting the person up after he/she fall down.
Look down on Optional1 and lift her up since she has fallen she is not perfect she took to corrections.

God Bless all those who are trying to lift her up.

Optional1 Be Strong a lot of people are hoping in you cos you are their role model.
Believe in yourself Optional1.
Optional1
Optional1
My loving big sister.
Optional1 Uyai Lovelyn Amaka Ada Enugu State Nwa Nsukka.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why U Should Vote Optional 1 As Miss NL by firstking01(m): 6:35pm On Jun 18, 2016
Optional2:

Off course she is wonderful, she is the best sister anyone would ever wish for, she is the joy of the family, her smile light up a room of sorrows and sadness. She is amazing, she is not perfect in speaking english or writing it but she is the best, she is real and not fake, she is a fun person to be with at anytime of the day.

She is a princess, she is a queen, she is my role model, I look up to her because her smile is charming, her confidence is my strength.

She is humble, kind, friendly, and lovely just as her name lovelyn.

I Love you Optional1 a.k.a Uyai Nwa Nsukka Ada Enugu state We love you and we are behide you 24/7.
Keep flying high great defender No2.

Optional1
Optional1
Optional1
Optional1
Optional1
cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why U Should Vote Optional 1 As Miss NL by lovean: 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
Optional2:

We love her

She Rep d people of AJ city, and d students of ASPSII, ASCSSII, FCEOkland and FCE female football team. She Rep the people Okun land and also Rep the people of Nsukka. Omo oba as the people of Okun land calls her.

Go ahead Optional1.
Go fight and win the crown.
Optional1 Uyai fight till the end of the tunnel.
Optional1 keep fighting and never ever keep up.
Our mother's smile gives you strength you remember.
You not perfect we know but we also know you try your best to learn, you never proud for once we know but we know you always takes corrections and try to make use of it.

Optional1
Optional1
Optional1
Optional1
Optional1

The only option left for you is to vote Optional1.

Hey Guys Remember No Human Being Is Perfect We All Bound To Make Mistakes In Life.

You can only look down on someone when you are lifting the person up after he/she fall down.
Look down on Optional1 and lift her up since she has fallen she is not perfect she took to corrections.

God Bless all those who are trying to lift her up.

Optional1 Be Strong a lot of people are hoping in you cos you are their role model.
Believe in yourself Optional1.
Optional1
Optional1
My loving big sister.
Optional1 Uyai Lovelyn Amaka Ada Enugu State Nwa Nsukka.

as for me

OPTIONAL1

all

the

way

Re: 5 Reasons Why U Should Vote Optional 1 As Miss NL by lovean: 5:14pm On Jun 19, 2016
OPTIONAL1

1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why U Should Vote Optional 1 As Miss NL by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
lovean:
y do u say so....e be lyk say u never see her wela. oooo...u better look well,winkx

shes the perfect fit for miss Nairaland with her figures but she don't have a good campaign team like the others.
Re: 5 Reasons Why U Should Vote Optional 1 As Miss NL by farano(f): 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2016

(1) (2)

Female Student Run Mental On The Streets In Lagos / She Is Leaving Me; Am Confused. / PHOTOS: Whose Sister Or Girlfriend Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.