Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Ladies, Should I Ask Her Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Should I Ask Her Out? (1230 Views)

About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? / 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 / 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Should I Ask Her Out? by PonmileJ: 7:10pm On May 01, 2016
OK, a little about myself. I am in my mid twenties, was in a relationship with this girl for 3 years, it happened that our feelings was mutual so, asking her out wasn't difficult and she returned my feelings. I thought I was going to settle with her but due to some factors and mutual understanding, we had to end things.
I never thought I ll leave her. I was faithful to her all thru the years n have never had to ask any girl out again... Now we ended things, I have to move forward. I am 25 years old, I never dated all my secondary school nor start a relationship until I got to final year in school.
Now there is this girl in church that steals glance at me. This has been going on for sometimes but I ignored her cos I had my girl. Now that I am single again, guys is that a clue to ask her out?
Feel free to bash me, but I expect the mature minds to offer candid advice
Ladies, when you keep looking at a guy, what message are you trying to pass accross?
I appreciate you all...
Re: Ladies, Should I Ask Her Out? by donbenedict(m): 7:13pm On May 01, 2016
Wen u want to have sex with her, will u also seek our permission?
Re: Ladies, Should I Ask Her Out? by moyakz(m): 7:17pm On May 01, 2016
really??just ask her in bro! thank me later

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Should I Ask Her Out? by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 01, 2016
[email]

She's prolly glancing at you 'cause of your weird sense of fashion or something else.

It doesn't mean it's a clue to do shii!
[/email]
Re: Ladies, Should I Ask Her Out? by PonmileJ: 7:20pm On May 01, 2016
Tobiee:
[email]

She's prolly glancing at you 'cause of your weird sense of fashion or something else.

It doesn't mean it's a clue to do shii!
[/email]
Smiles.. .
This has been going on for months
Re: Ladies, Should I Ask Her Out? by Aremu01(m): 7:24pm On May 01, 2016
Ask her man, the worst from her ll be No
Re: Ladies, Should I Ask Her Out? by Dahveydson(m): 7:27pm On May 01, 2016
So every girl that steal glances at you, you'll ask out?

Why not try starting a friendship with the supposed glancer before anything about a relationship.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Should I Ask Her Out? by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 01, 2016
PonmileJ:

Smiles.. .
This has been going on for months
[email] I think you should follow your instinct, then.

[/email]

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Should I Ask Her Out? by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 01, 2016
PonmileJ:
OK, a little about myself. I am in my mid twenties, was in a relationship with this girl for 3 years, it happened that our feelings was mutual so, asking her out wasn't difficult and she returned my feelings. I thought I was going to settle with her but due to some factors and mutual understanding, we had to end things.
I never thought I ll leave her. I was faithful to her all thru the years n have never had to ask any girl out again... Now we ended things, I have to move forward. I am 25 years old, I never dated all my secondary school nor start a relationship until I got to final year in school.
Now there is this girl in church that steals glance at me. This has been going on for sometimes but I ignored her cos I had my girl. Now that I am single again, guys is that a clue to ask her out?
Feel free to bash me, but I expect the mature minds to offer candid advice
Ladies, when you keep looking at a guy, what message are you trying to pass accross?
I appreciate you all...
ask her out b4 she loses interest

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Should I Ask Her Out? by Peacetemi: 7:38pm On May 01, 2016
was she glancing at your glans?
if no then dont tell her you have yearns
does she twerk when you dance?
if its still no then bro bounce
abeg it is all a joking stuffs o,just ask her out already, i bet you know how to talk to girls. RIGHT?? Goodluck wink
Re: Ladies, Should I Ask Her Out? by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 01, 2016
if she's been stealing stares at u, then you mustve been stealing stares at her too..
Re: Ladies, Should I Ask Her Out? by PonmileJ: 7:42pm On May 01, 2016
Peacetemi:
was she glancing at your glans?
if no then dont tell her you have yearns
does she twerk when you dance?
if its still no then bro bounce
abeg it is all a joking stuffs o,just ask her out already, i bet you know how to talk to girls. RIGHT?? Goodluck wink

Thanks bro/sis that's the issue. I am not used to girls n all dr tactics as well as asking them out. I just wanted to be sure a lil before making my move.. . I appreciate
Re: Ladies, Should I Ask Her Out? by Hazardd(m): 7:59pm On May 01, 2016
If you ask me na who we go ask..first of all start a friendship with her and then from there you can take things to the next level.. Next patient pls
Re: Ladies, Should I Ask Her Out? by PonmileJ: 8:03pm On May 01, 2016
Sure thanks
I intend being her friend first of all too
Dahveydson:
So every girl that steal glances at you, you'll ask out?

Why not try starting a friendship with the supposed glancer before anything about a relationship.

Hazardd:
If you ask me na who we go ask..first of all start a friendship with her and then from there you can take things to the next level.. Next patient pls
Re: Ladies, Should I Ask Her Out? by Khd95(m): 8:22pm On May 01, 2016
That lady looking at u could be like:

"lookat his triangular head like chinese spoon,im think say im fine,ode oshi"gringrin

the ball is in ur court,if i tell you to ask her out,when its time to nyash her,would u still come nd ask nlers

Be a man,nd do what is neccessary,asking such question in a faceless forum is cowardly
Re: Ladies, Should I Ask Her Out? by PonmileJ: 8:26pm On May 01, 2016
Khd95:
That lady looking at u could be like:

"lookat his triangular head like chinese spoon,im think say im fine,ode oshi"gringrin

the ball is in ur court,if i tell you to ask her out,when its time to nyash her,would u still come nd ask nlers

Be a man,nd do what is neccessary,asking such question in a faceless forum is cowardly

Lol
Bro, I offend you before? Anyway thanks
Re: Ladies, Should I Ask Her Out? by Afrok(m): 8:33pm On May 01, 2016
Church girl(s)? shocked
My hands no dey o... time to run

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Should I Ask Her Out? by blayde(m): 8:44pm On May 01, 2016
u just ended one relationship and u want to jump into another. Have u taken time to learn and grow esp ask questions as to what caused ur first relationship not to work. And now u want to fall for one girl that is merely just infatuated with you. Just my thought though.
Re: Ladies, Should I Ask Her Out? by Fabrolistic: 8:56pm On May 01, 2016
You are in best position to answer yourself.

Guidline; what's behind your glance at her?
'cos if you don't look, you can't be looked at.
Re: Ladies, Should I Ask Her Out? by PonmileJ: 6:28am On May 02, 2016
Fabrolistic:
You are in best position to answer yourself.

Guidline; what's behind your glance at her?
'cos if you don't look, you can't be looked at.

Prob I am just infatuated as well... . I am still trying to figure out anyway
Thanks
Re: Ladies, Should I Ask Her Out? by PonmileJ: 6:30am On May 02, 2016
blayde:
u just ended one relationship and u want to jump into another. Have u taken time to learn and grow esp ask questions as to what caused ur first relationship not to work. And now u want to fall for one girl that is merely just infatuated with you. Just my thought though.

Bro, m not starting a relationship with her, probably my topic caused the confusion. I ll get to know her as a friend first
Re: Ladies, Should I Ask Her Out? by Nobody: 8:33am On May 02, 2016
donbenedict:
Wen u want to have sex with her, will u also seek our permission?
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

The True Perks Of Being Single / An Average Nigerian Girl And Her View On Relationship. / What Do You Miss On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.