Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] (40690 Views)

Ladies Let's Play A Romance Game / Tag And Ask / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by DanceVille: 9:39pm On May 01, 2016
okuneddie:

making people laff or happy, when things turn out the way I want......etc

which state are u from?
That's gud.
Kwara state.
And you bro?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by DanceVille: 9:39pm On May 01, 2016
okuneddie:

making people laff or happy, when things turn out the way I want......etc

which state are u from?
That's gud.
Kwara state.
And you bro?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 01, 2016
RebelliousDark

No
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 01, 2016
okuneddie:

are u for real......no wonder u have the angel in ur moniker......I have bein a member since 1998 or 99

why don't u use ur pix
I do use my pix sometimes, I'm not a serious member tho
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by donbenedict(m): 9:40pm On May 01, 2016
Pinkbarbie

Have u Eva had a crush for your male cousin?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by okuneddie(m): 9:41pm On May 01, 2016
tosyne2much:
Ireneony, you seem to like me very much, would you accept if I woo you? cool

Secondly, what comes to you mind when a PM message pops up on your phone ? Dis perverts don start again shey? cheesy

gimme 10 reasons she will accept if u woo her
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Smellymouth: 9:41pm On May 01, 2016
@ Angelberry ::: Do you love MEEE? grin

1 Like

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by DanceVille: 9:41pm On May 01, 2016
U aint late sir.
Who's ur crush on NL? Cc:finalboss1
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by okuneddie(m): 9:41pm On May 01, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Lol
E ma binu I just stated my opinion that day No bad intended And you would see that so many immature yoruba guys came after me..... That's bygone anyways Happy new month!

lol just joking.....are u back in SW?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by YorubaWoman: 9:41pm On May 01, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

I'm fine. Long time
Yes dear and you know the reason smiley
Oh and Happy workers' Day grin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by DanceVille: 9:41pm On May 01, 2016
U aint late sir.
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by tosyne2much(m): 9:42pm On May 01, 2016
midehi2:
if i know what 'shag means' i will shag you both front and back cheesy

any other? cool
haaaa shocked
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 01, 2016
Smellymouth:
@ prettythicksme ::::: grin wink cheesy
Smelly na free God gave me,so na free i dey give pple grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 01, 2016
Smellymouth:
@ Angelberry ::: Do you love MEEE? grin
Yes I love you with the love of Christ grin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by YorubaWoman: 9:43pm On May 01, 2016
okuneddie:

lol just joking.....are u back in SW?
YES
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 01, 2016
Tosyne2much, you get GF at all wink
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by donbenedict(m): 9:43pm On May 01, 2016
Telemapreye1

Is kissing a sin?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by okuneddie(m): 9:43pm On May 01, 2016
DanceVille:
That's gud.

Kwara state.

And you bro?

Omo Osun for real but I grew up in Ibadan so I'm more like Ibadan besides my mom is also from IB
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by finalboss1(m): 9:43pm On May 01, 2016
DanceVille:
U aint late sir.
okay its mzztega ...no offence
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by DanceVille: 9:44pm On May 01, 2016
Mediapace..Are u a programmer?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by tosyne2much(m): 9:44pm On May 01, 2016
Angelberry:
Take up his Bible and read psalm 23 grin
Nawa 4u oooooo cheesy
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 01, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Yes dear and you know the reason smiley
Oh and Happy workers' Day grin
Yes oh smiley same to you

Miss u grin

Hope work havent been stressful
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by donbenedict(m): 9:45pm On May 01, 2016
Debdave

Supposing ur female bestie kisses u on the lips, what would be your reaction afterwards
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by telemapreye1(f): 9:45pm On May 01, 2016
donbenedict:
Telemapreye1

Is kissing a sin?
No its not a sin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Smellymouth: 9:45pm On May 01, 2016
midehi2:

thanks for that

someone just tag me @ this odd naughty hour, let me answer him grin

grin cheesy grin I still dey wait for that side oo,you never update me finish wink

1 Like

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 01, 2016
donbenedict:
Pinkbarbie

Have u Eva had a crush for your male cousin?
Lol weird! Nope. You?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by scentmarlc(m): 9:46pm On May 01, 2016
ritababe:

no am not.

Thankz for the sincerity...
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by DanceVille: 9:46pm On May 01, 2016
okuneddie:

Omo Osun for real but I grew up in Ibadan so I'm more like Ibadan besides my mom is also from IB
That's great sir.

Are u in a serious relationship?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by tosyne2much(m): 9:46pm On May 01, 2016
adepeter26:
Tosyne.2much, you get GF at all wink
Baba, shey u wan roger one babe gimme ni? cheesy
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Mediapace: 9:46pm On May 01, 2016
@ Ladies What is that thing you admire most in a man that can make you fall in love with him instantly ?

Cc : dominique
ishilove aminat508 Laveda myfantasies Layla129 ritababe ireneony Lanicky

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 01, 2016
adaksbullet:
While we I change? Am I looked like APC or buhari? undecidedangry
Sorry,u need no change buh brain reset cheesy
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by finalboss1(m): 9:47pm On May 01, 2016
telemapreye1:
No its not a sin
do you like me ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. / Policeman Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Fun With His Girlfriend / Boob Appreciation: List Of Celebrities With Big Boobs [pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.